This is a full-fledged, rich content and intuitive user interface Japanese dictionary and flashcard app.
Here is some features that make this app stand out from other Japanese dictionary apps.
* Browser like word navigation. Just tap on any word either English or Japanese with green underline to look up the translated word and kanji detail.
* All Japanese words which include kanji has furigana/ruby (kanji along with hiragana) support.
* Speech synthesis for all example sentences and Japanese words.
(Note: You need to install free Google Text-to-speech app.)
* Full featured customizable flashcard system as learning tool.
* 192737 Japanese entries (Japanese->English)
* 211623 English entries (English->Japanese)
* Over 50000 sentence examples. (Both English and Japanese)
* 5,095 Kanjis including the latest 2,136 Joyo Kanji issued by Japanese authority in 2010, the latest 861 Jimeiyo Kanji issued by Japanese authority in 2010, and the latest 1,022 Hyogai Kanji issued by Japanese authority in 2000.
* Support Kanji stroke order animation.
* Each kanji shows compounds.
* Advanced search feature, incremental search supported, you can input Japanese without Japanese keyboard (just select Japanese flag in the search box and type romaji).
* Support full custom Bookmarks management and history.
* Auto generated flashcard based on your own bookmarks.