● Dual-pane tree view
● Root, FTP, SMB, Sqlite, Picasa, Zip, Rar, 7zip explorer
● Cloud storage access: Google Drive™, Dropbox, Box.net, Mega.co.nz ***, SkyDrive, Webdav, Yandex.disk, Ubuntu One, SugarSync, Dump Truck, Copy.com
● SSH File Transfer (SFTP) and SSH Shell - http://bit.ly/xp-ssh ***
● Application manager
● WiFi file sharing *** - http://bit.ly/xp-wifi
● Manage files from a PC web browser *** - http://bit.ly/xp-web
● Favorite folders
● Built-in viewers for images, video, audio, text
● Hex viewer
● Fast Image viewer with zoom and slide to previous/next images
● Thumbnails for images and video as well as for various file types (depending on associated application)
● Multi-selection - always available, yet not disturbing
● View APK files as ZIP
● Share - send files by Bluetooth, email, or whatever the device supports, from any location
● Configurable buttons and key shortcuts
● Seamless work with Zip (as if it was normal folder)
*** marked features are paid - they require donation
X-plore allows you to see inside of your Android device. And also outside.
This is a dual-pane explorer, there are two folders shown at same time, and common operation such as copying files are done from one pane to another.
And X-plore shows folder hierarchy in a tree view for clear orientation and fast switching to other location.
You may explore internals of the device, and if you're power user and have your device rooted, you can make changes to system data - backup files, remove unwanted applications, etc.
If you're standard user, you may choose to hide internal memory from view and be sure not to mess with system.
You can comfortably see contents of mass memories on your device, or possibly attached USB memory stick.
Simple app manager allows to see, run, copy, share, uninstall and further explore installed applications.
WiFi file sharing
Access files on your Android device from other Android devices over WiFi.
Access from a PC web browser
Manage files on your Android device from your PC.
Access to FTP and FTPS (secure FTP) servers is supported.
Multiple servers may be configured.
X-plore can display shared folders on other computers in LAN (local area network).
The system allows access to shared folders on computers connected to LAN, or even remote server if it supports SMB protocol.
X-plore can access various web storage "Cloud" servers, and access their files.
You need to have account in supported web service, then you can access your files stored online through X-plore.
Supported is also SSH File Transfer (SFTP) and Terminal shell emulator.
Main operations are related to managing files and folders - viewing, copying, moving, deleting, compressing to Zip, extracting, renaming, sharing, and more.
X-plore can list images in Picasa albums, download them, create albums, upload and delete photos, edit captions.
SQLite database viewer
X-plore can show SQLite database files (those with .db extension) as expandable list of tables, each table containing list of rows and columns with database entries.
Main interaction is done by touch screen, clicking on folders or files to open files, or long-click to open context menu which contains options which can be done on particular clicked item, or multiple selected items.
Multi-selection allows to do operation on more files at once. Files can be selected by clicking check box. It is also possible to select all files in a folder, or clear selection, by clicking parent folder's check box.
Opening file may mean to use one of built-in viewer for most popular file types: images, audio, video and text.
Or you may configure X-plore to use system application for opening files, in which case system-predefined application that can open particular file is launched.
Archives (currently supported are Zip, Rar and 7zip) are displayed as other folders.
Additional interaction is possible by button bar, which is between two panes, and is fully configurable.
Only 500K,but it has more useful functions.
Manage two SDCARDs,display total space and free space of each SDCARD.
Has rich file icons.
It includes important file functions:rename,copy,cut,delete,compress,uncompress,send,property,new folder,new file.
Generate thumbnails for images and videos quickly.
If you have any requests or suggestions, please do not hesitate to tell us:
- Copy, Move whole subdirs
- Drag & Drop (long press on file icon, move icon)
- Inplace rename, create directories
- Delete (no recycle bin)
- Zip and unzip, unrar
- Properties dialog, change permissions
- Built-in text editor
- Search function (also for text)
- Select/unselect groups of files
- Select by tapping on file icons
- Select range: Long tap+release on icon
- List of installed Apps (built-in plugin)
- FTP and SFTP client (plugin)
- WebDAV (Web folders) (plugin)
- LAN access (plugin)
- Plugins for cloud services: Google Drive, Microsoft Live, Dropbox
- Root support for the main functions (optional)
- Send files via Bluetooth (OBEX)
- Thumbnails for pictures
- Two panels side by side, or virtual two panel mode
- Directory history
- Media player which can stream directly from LAN, WebDAV and cloud plugins
- Configurable button bar for changing directories, internal commands, launching apps, and sending shell commands
- Simple help function in English, German, Russian, Ukrainian and Czech
- Optimizations for visually impaired, like text for icons
- Supported languages of the main program: English, German, Bulgarian, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian and Vietnamese.
- Public translation via http://crowdin.net/project/total-commander
About the new permission "SuperUser":
This permission is now requested to make Total Commander work better on rooted devices. It tells the SuperUser app that Total Commander suports root functions. It has no effect if your device is not rooted. Root functions allow Total Commander to write to system folders like /system or /data. You will be warned before anything is written if the partition is write protected.
You can find some more information here:
* Cut, copy and paste progress dialog.
* Compress and decompress (extract) support (ZIP)
* Thumbnail for photo and pictures files
* Root Explorer for rooted devices
* Support file shortcut on Favorites for easily access
* Sort by name, size or last modified
* Send and share files
* Open any file
* Play media files with your favorite apps
* Support many languages: English, French, Spanish, etc.
* The best (optimized) resolution and theme for each system version: Jelly Bean, Ice Cream Sandwich, Gingerbread, Froyo, Eclair
This version is FREE, but you can buy the paid version SD File Manager PRO that is a Ad-free version.
Tags: sd file manager pro file browser astro file explorer es card wireless gallery folder file expert LAN SMB
1. Browse files on SD card (support hidden files display).
2. Cut, copy, paste or create new folders to organize your files.
3. Sort files by name, size, date and type.
4. Fast files sharing via Bluetooth.
5. Cool apps recommendation to help you meet with more amazing apps.
Rated as one of best resource management tools on Android market.
ES File Explorer is a free, full-featured file and application manager.
It functions as all of these apps in one: file manager, application manager, task killer, download manager, cloud storage client (compatible with Dropbox, Google Drive, SkyDrive, Box.net, Sugarsync, Yandex, Amazon S3, and Ubuntu One...), FTP client, and LAN Samba client.
It provides access to pictures, music, video, documents, and other files on both your Android devices and your computers.
ES File Explorer allows Android users, no matter where they are, to manage their resources freely. You can access all of your files from your mobile device and share them with others. This app makes it easy to stay connected over 3G, 4G, EDGE, or Wi-Fi to share with friends, upload photos, and watch videos.
ES File Explorer 3.0 currently supports 30+ languages:
English, Russian, Japanese, Korea, French, Spanish, German, Italian, Czech, Hungarian, Ukrainian, Tamil, Catalan, Turkish, Lithuanian, Portuguese...
This standard version is for Android 2.1, 2.2, 2.3, 3.1, 3.2, 4.0, 4.1,4.2 and 4.4. Android 1.5 ~ 2.0 users, please use ES File Explorer Cupcake.
You can download older version from our official website.Classic Theme can be downloaded on Google Play.
* File Manager – Manage your files like you do on your desktop or laptop using Multiple Select, Cut/Copy/Paste, Move, Create, Delete, Rename, Search, Share, Send, Hide, Create Shortcut, and Bookmark; operations can be performed on local files (on Android device) or remotely (on your computer)
* Application Manager – categorize, uninstall, backup, and create shortcuts to your apps
* Remote File Manager – when enabled, manage files on your phone from your computer
* Built-in ZIP and RAR support allows you to compress and decompress ZIP files, unpack RAR files, and create encrypted (AES 256 bit) ZIP files
* Built-in viewers and players for various file types, including photos, music, and videos; supports third-party applications, such as Quick office, for opening others
* Shows thumbnails for APKs and images
* Text viewers and editors
* Access your home PC via WiFi with SMB
* Functions as your FTP and WebDAV client. Manage files on FTP, FTPS, SFTP, and WebDAV servers just like you manage files on your SD card
* Supports Dropbox, Box.net, Sugarsync, Google Drive (Google Docs is now a part of Google Drive), SkyDrive, Amazon S3, Yandex and more.
ES File Explorer is an enhanced cloud storage client with more functions than the official versions,
it can save photos, videos, and other files to your internet drives and share them with others.
* Bluetooth file browser You can copy and paste files between Bluetooth ready devices. It supports OBEX FTP for browsing devices and transferring files between Bluetooth devices.
* Kill tasks with a single click, increase memory and speed up your device -- includes a simple widget that stays on your home screen for knowing your current RAM situation and automatically killing tasks, with an ignore list to ignore the applications you want to keep running.Task Manager module required
* Cache Cleaner and Autostart manager -- Delete those junk files that take up valuable storage space.Task Manager module required.
* Root Explorer -- the ultimate set of file management tools for root users. Provides access to the entire file system and all data directories, and allows the user to change permissions.
* Developers can visit our website for the developer interface for picking files from your applications, emailing attachments, etc.
* More features included, and more to come
We’re working to create the best file manager on Android Market, so plz do not hesitate to CONTACT US with your comments, suggestions, issues.
With Clean File Manager you can easily find, browse, move, compress, and otherwise organize all of your files and apps On-The-Go!
*** The development of Clean FileManager is supported by advertisement. But removing the AD will cost you less than a coffee! :) ***
• Holo Light and Holo Dark themes for Android
• Intuitive left/right swiping to browse folders and files
• Explore you local Android file system, primary and secondary SD cards
• Multiple selection to operate on more than one files or folders
• Search and share files
• Application manager for your installed Android apps and games
• List view in the files and apps explorer
• Custom bookmarks
• Optimized for both phones and tablets (HD) screens (tested with Nexus devices)
• Support USB OTG On-The-Go (tested on Samsung Galaxy Note II and Samsung Galaxy S4)
• Compress and extract support for Zip files
• Extract support for: Rar, Tar, Tar.gz, Tgz, Tar.bz2, Tbz
• Sorting options (per-folder sorting can be enabled from settings)
• Cut, copy, paste, delete, rename, move (for both files and folders)
• Create and delete folders (directories)
• Thumbnail for photos and application Apk files
• Pick ringtones
• Built-in image gallery (can be disabled from settings)
• Compatible with Android 4.4 KitKat and latest Nexus 7 tablets
A note from @agirardello our chief developer: at present this app does NOT support Root access, LAN, Dropbox or Google Drive integration. However, these features are already planned, so please support our work with constructive feedback and reviews :)
More features for Clean File Manager??? Vote now: http://clean.fm/vote
File Manager for phones and tablets supports 19 languages including: English, French, Spanish, Italian, German, Dutch, Japanese, Korean, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, Indonesian, Russian, Polish, Portuguese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese, Arabic, Norwegian.
More languages??? Help with translations: http://crowdin.net/project/clean-file-manager
Organize, view and retrieve all of your pictures, music, videos, & documents; built-in app backup & task killer; manage all your files regardless of where they are stored (in a cloud or on another device such as):
* Clouds (Dropbox, Google Drive, Facebook, Box & SkyDrive)
* PC, Mac, Linux (via networking)
Click here to ask to join our Beta Test Google + Group: http://plus.google.com/b/103095216021321867726/communities/106251776630475861309
Ever try to find a file but can't remember where you put it? ASTRO has the most robust technology to search phones or search for files in the mobile world, giving you the ability to do anything from broad searches across all locations mentioned above for types of content (pics, music, videos, etc.) to very specific file searches based on file name, size, location, etc. And, with ASTRO's unique "CLOUD HOPPING (TM)", you can move files from one cloud to another in a single copy or move/paste - without having to download them first before sending to your destination cloud!
ASTRO now has support for Leef Bridge, a powerful, yet simple, innovative USB flash drive that allows users to easily transfer files to other devices (Android phones, tablets, Macs and PCs). Visit www.2leef.com/bridge for more information and a list of compatible devices.
What are some of the benefits to ASTRO’s new file Indexing functionality:
- After your first search, results are almost instantaneous across all indexed locations (mobile device, clouds, networked locations)
- If you are offline, you can still search for files that have been indexed.
- Eliminates redundant network calls in ASTRO, making some file search operations faster.
- Better file search, file browsing experience in areas with spotty or slow network coverage.
How does ASTRO’s new Indexing functionality work?
- As you browse through directories on your device, clouds or networked locations, ASTRO begins indexing your files in the background in order to speed up future searches you perform.
- It will also build your index whenever you do a search. It will build the index for your internal and external sd cards very quickly (typically under 15-20 seconds). Clouds or networked locations will take longer and also depends on the number of files in those locations.
- You can also choose to proactively index any of your other locations like clouds (Box, Dropbox, Google Drive, SkyDrive) and networked locations by doing a search on those locations or by going to Settings, Search index and click Rebuild index. Keep in mind if you choose to index a 500GB server you have at home, it may take a while. :)
- You can go to Settings, Set Default Search Locations to set your default locations.
- You can go to Settings, Search index and clear your index at any time as well.
- SWIPE SCREEN RIGHT to get to Clouds, Network Locations or Saved Searches fast
- SWIPE SCREEN LEFT to get to Tools (App Backup, Task Killer, SD Card Usage), Settings and Help
ASTRO File & Cloud Manager FREE gives you the ability to kill tasks or processes that burn battery life (Task Killer Tool) and easily backup apps (App Backup Tool) in case you lose or change phones.
FEATURES INCLUDE: file manager, phone download manager, content management, multiple cloud management / cloud storage manager with Facebook, Google Drive, Dropbox, Box and SkyDrive, android file browser, file and/or app backup, app manager, image and text viewers, networking, Bluetooth, SFTP, Zip Files, download manager, thumbnails, search files, task manager, attachments, and more.
Quick Start Guide, FAQ's and Documentation: http://support.metago.net.
ASTRO supports 11 languages including: English, French, Spanish, Italian, German, Japanese, Korean, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, Russian & Portuguese.
- Browse files and folders (Browsing root and hidden systems files available on rooted devices under su privileges)
- Standard file and folder operations: cut, copy, paste, rename, delete, make new folder.
- Zip and unzip files
- Decompress gzip and rar files
- Search for files and folders
- Simple and intuitive GUI designed for ICS
Tags: file, folder, directory, search files, manage files, browse files, explore files, zip, unzip, rar, root explorer.
Multi-select feature has been improved.
● Explorer (File Manager)
- Introducing the top menu
Go to the top of the Root Path of smart devices.
Go to the top path of external storage space on the SD card.
Move to the top of the folder.
Move to the previous folder. (The same equipment and features of the Back button)
Go to the location, cameras and video files are saved .
Go to the location, downloaded files are stored on the Internet
Refresh the page.
▷ RESET SEARCH
Search mode when the button is activated. Button is pressed, the search is initiated.
- Introducing the top multi menu
▷ Select all
▷ Unselect all
▷ Exit multi menu
- Introducing the bottom menu
▷ ADD FOLDER
Create a new folder in the path.
search queries entered in the appropriate folder, and proceed.
▷ Quick Links
▷ SYSTEM INFORMATION
Move to the System Information page.
introduction, app settings, go to System Settings page.
▷ Run Camera
▷ Run Gallery
▷ Run Music player
Run Android Task Manager or Go to market.
▷ APP MANAGER
Run Android App Manager or Go to market.
Run NOTEPAD or Go to market.
● Real-time Process
- Real-time memory, CPU information
- Task execution capabilities
- End Task function
● System Information (System info)
- Battery information (battery temperature - Celsius, Fahrenheit)
battery life history information
battery usage information
- Ram Information (Total, Used, Available)
- Internal storage space information (Total, Used, Available)
- External storage space information - SD Card (Total, Used, Available)
- CPU status information
- System / platform information
- Android File Manager Overview
Android File Manager provides introductions and a brief guide
- Android File Manager Settings
set the status bar
set the background theme
Services shortcut links
- Frequently used part of the instrument settings
the screen brightness
set my location (network, GPS)
the date and time
● Home screen widget
- Widget Update Time Adjustable
- Widget Theme(Yellow, Red, Black)
- Internal Storage / External Storage Info(2×1)
- Battery status(1×1)
If you do not know about the Android file system, you do not move or delete files. Be especially careful to use application.
We understood that with potentially thousands of files on your mobile device, it is often hard to find the one that you are looking for. Whether you have downloaded a file from the internet or from your computer - you can find it quickly with Fast File Manager for your Android device.
Fast File Manager is a modern and fresh way to index and to find all files within your Android device. The minimalistic UI lets you get to what you want, when you want. With our latest application, you are able to browse and manage all of your files on both internal storage and expandable storage like Micro SD cards. The innovative file manager allows you to open any supported file types, for immediate viewing, wherever you are.
“Fast File Manager is lightweight and extremely minimalistic - it’s just you and your files”
With the Fast File Manager you can create, delete, attach, zip, rename and move single or multiple files at any one time. It’s simplicity - and it’s right at your fingertips. Open and rename folders on the fly - cut and paste folders to alternate locations on your mobile device. We have crammed advanced features in a neat and clean package. If you see an image file that you would like to view, simply tap it to open the preview window.
Another useful function of the Fast File Manager app is the ability to unzip .zip files straight from the application. Download a zipped file on your phone? It’s no problem to unzip with Fast File Manager. You are also able to install .apk files directly to your Android device. App installation has never been easier.
Once you have found a specific files, you are able to upload to Dropbox or to send files by email using the client, Gmail. Or, if you cannot find the file you are looking for at a glance - simply index your device by searching for a file with our added search function! It’s the search engine for your device.
Download Fast File Manager today and experience the elegant, beautiful and fresh way to manage your files.
- Browse and manage files on your Android device internal memory and on SD card
- Create, delete, attach, zip, rename, move, cut and copy folders (directories) and files - single or multiply
- View and edit files and folders
- Preview thumbnails for image files
- unzip .zip files directly in the app
- Install .apk files directly from the app
- Send files via Gmail or upload them directly to Dropbox
- Search for files or folders
Press-hold: copy, cut, paste, delete, compression, extract, share, Add Bookmark/switch view modes (table/tile mode), view attribute;
Create new folder, search file, Multi-choice files and other batch operations in menu.;
Press-hold apps to unload, shortcut to desktop, view attribute; and view Statistics, search apps in menu;
Bookmark: you can view memory condition of your device, my picture, and you can also add your frequently used files to bookmark.
You can also browse the SD card folder directory, manage your android files through your computer after using wifi connection. you can find all these magic function in this app.
* Classify to display Music, video, pictures, documents, zip files, android app install files. Now you can easily find all the same type documents in one file list;
* Easy to delete, move, copy, paste and share files;
* Browse your phone SD card folder directory;
* After create Wifi connection, you can use the wireless management. Through your computer to complete file operations, such as delete, copy, move, upload and so on;
* Add current file folder to the favorite list
* Easy to share your files through the third part app. File Manager has Integrated all types of cloud storage service, send and share your files is no longer difficulty now.
This app is based on FileExplorer code, and licensed under the GNU General Public License.
FileExplorer code: https://github.com/MiCode/FileExplorer
GNU General Public License: http://www.gnu.org/licenses/
This application is ad free and does not require the internet permission.
For the complete list of changes and a list of frequently asked questions, please visit:
You can help to improve the translation into your language at Launchpad:
The source code of this free and open source application is available at:
* Show list of files with thumbnails for images.
* Move, copy, rename, and delete files.
* Create and delete directories (folders).
* Send files by email.
* Acts as an extension to other applications, like GMail, to attach files.
* Support for many file endings and mime types.
* Supports PICK_FILE and PICK_DIRECTORY intents so that other applications can use OI File Manager.
Available extensions for "OI File Manager":
* Show the license information with "OI About".
Applications that work with "OI File Manager":
* Open and save text files in "OI Notepad".
* file manager, filemanager, file explorer
* OI, IO, OpenIntents, Open Intents
Gestor de fitxers d'OI., OI 파일 관리자, OI ແຟ້ມ ບໍລີຫານ, OI ファイルマネージャー, OI Bestandsbeheer, OI Dateimanager, OI Dosya Yöneticisi, OI Failu pārvaldnieks, OI Fájlkezelő, OI Filbehandler, OI File Manager, OI File Manedyer, OI Gestore File, OI Menedżer plików, OI Správca Súborov, OI Správce souborů, OI ھۆججەت باشقۇرغۇچ, OI مدير پرونده, OI Διαχειριστής Αρχείων, OI Файл-мэнэджар, OI Файлов Мениджър, OI फ़ाइल प्रबंधक, OI ਫਾਇਲ ਮੈਨਿਜਰ, OI文件管理器, مدير الملفات OI, מנהל קבצים OI, 檔案總管
Search strings for Market:
* uses OI About
* extension for OI Notepad
1. Browse files by categories for those popular type(picture, music, video, document, installed applications and so on)
2. browse files by directory
3. Support all basic operations for file/folder
4. Support to mark a file/folder as favorite
5. Smart search based on current category or current path
6. Support multiple storage cards
More from developer
\n Draw anything on the screen.! It\'s a great way to spend your free time!
\n***** v1.50 *****
\n- Set ad show/hide
\n- Fixed incorrect work of undo/redo functions after the loss of canvas focus
\n- Graphics interface optimize
\n***** v1.30 *****
\n- Improve the undo/redo algorithms
\n- Fixed the "just a blank screen" error on some devices
\n- Changed some menu icons
\n***** v1.20 *****
\n- Ability to set a picture as a wallpaper added. Thanks Constantine Chartomatzis
\n- Added a setting behavior when exiting the application
\n- Added backup setting for opened files
\n- Added an action setting for volume control buttons
\n- Improved orientation determination of opened files
\n- Fixed a bug resulting in data loss when opening the hardware keyboard
View your photos as slideshow on your homescreen wallpaper at a defined interval
Wallpaper Slideshow is a live wallpaper. Live wallpapers do not normally contain a launcher icon. To set a live wallpaper as your home screen background, perform the following steps:
Step 1: press "Setting",set wallpaper folder,slideshow
Step 2: From Home Screen, press "Menu"
Step 3: Press "Wallpaper", then press "Live Wallpapers"
Step 4: Select the Live Wallpaper of choice
Step 5: Press "Set wallpaper"
To open the wallpaper chooser now, press Set wallpaper
• Graphical album chooser
• Durations from 5 seconds to 1 day
• Wallpaper scrolling
• Sequential or Random playback
• Rotate images to match screen orientation
• Very low CPU usage (<1%)
Please help rate and share if you like it!
How to use
1.choose a default charset
2.put you books in "ebooks" SD
You should knows
1.Edit book (Long press on list)
2.Drop book(Long press on list)
It will drop from the list and delete the file.
1.press trackball(DPad) to move to top of page;
2.you can use trackball(Dpad) or tap screen to scroll down.
3.begin with the last position you read.
Where to download ebooks
*Simple,quick,easy to use
*Ignore list to exclude apps
*Auto kill apps after screen off
*one-click kill widget
*ignore alarm clock
Task Manager which in short is ATMGR or ATM is a taskkiller or appkiller to kill tasks or apps. It can list all the running tasks or apps, and you can select task or app to kill, and click the kill selected task button to kill them. It is also a task manager tool to manage all the running apps, you can long click on the task or app that you want to kill, and you will get a poped up context menu with more options. You may found that some apps restarted after killing, because of some tasks or apps are restarted by system events automatically, and we suggest that you enable the auto kill in setting. Then it will kill tasks or apps on every screen off, and the apps will not restarted until the phone was unlocked. It will help to save battery and extend the battery life.
There are many task kill tools in the market, the most popular one is Advanced Task Killer which is short for ATK, and our task killer is different from them. Basically our app killer list more apps then ATK, because we use the same way to get system running task list as the android system panel, so our task list result are the more accurate then ATK. Another important difference is that we have an uninstaller feature in our task killer, and you can uninstall useless apps from your phone. Many of the task kill apps have one click widget, but the widget of our task killer can show available memory. It’s not default enabled, users can enable it in setting. Overall our app killer is the best one of so many task or app kill tools in the market.
Android >= 2.2 system changed the task manager machenism, and task killer cannot kill services and notifications when kill apps. If you want to kill tasks thoroughly, long click on the task that you want to kill, and click force stop, you will see the application info system panel, then click the force stop button. For android system >=2.2, click menu->service, you will see the running service system panel, and you can stop running services here.
Any problem, it’s better to send feedback to us to get help then 1 star!
Q: Why do apps restart again after killing?
A: Some apps are restarted by system events and app/task killer apps cannot prevent them from restarting because of the limitation of the system. It is suggested to enable auto kill in setting, and it will kill tasks or apps on every screen off, the killed tasks will not be restarted until the screen was unlocked again. It will help to save battery life and release memory for the phone.
Q: How can I add app to ignore list?
A: You can long click on the task that you want to ignore, then you will get a poped up context menu, click “Ignore”. The ignored apps will not be listed in the task list, and will never be killed by task killer. You can manage the ignored apps in setting.
Q: Is task killer meaningful for android?
A: Android 2.2 improved the task manager machenism and it is said that the task killer or app killer is meaningless for android. In my view it’s partly true, in android 2.2, task killer or app killer tools is not powerful as it was in android 1.5-2.1, but it still can help to release memory and extend battery life by enabling auto kill. Our app is not only a task killer, it also can help to manage the running tasks and installed apps.
Q: How can I manage startup apps by app killer?
Our app killer has “Startup Kill”, it can help you to kill apps on system startup.
task killer,taskiller,appkiller,taskkiller,task kill,task manager,task panel,taskpanel,app killer,app killer,app kill,app uninstaller,app remover,save battery,battery saver,free memory,free up memory,free up ram,ATK,ATM,ATMGR,startup kill,app closer,qq
You can use it for all your outdoor activities whether you are flying, sailing, travelling or camping.
Simple Compass is a must have application for people doing outdoor activities.
A spirit level. Hold any of the phone's four sides against an object to test it for level or plumb, or lay it down on a flat surface for a 360° level.
Flashlight for your device! Incredibly simple and yet very useful flashlight application.
Tiny Flashlight is currently the best led flashlight app on the Android Market, because:
- It supports the widest range of devices
- It’s also the brightest flashlight / torch on the market
- Has different widgets to choose from
- Has the best support
* Screen Light – This is the basic white screen light, which is bright enough for daily use.
- This is the old method of accessing the camera flash on Android 1.5 and 1.6.
*** As you know, Tiny Flashlight is free, but also is one of the best supported apps on the Android Market. Currently, this is the only app that supports almost all devices and fully supports all versions of Android (1.5, 1.6, 2.0, 2.1, 2.2, 3.0). This takes huge amounts of time and effort and in order for Tiny Flashlight to remain the best flashlight on the market, I have to use ads inside it.
The following permissions are required by Google’s own ad provider (Admob) and Millennial Media (the biggest independent ad network). Both are respected industry leaders.
- Used to load ad info from their servers. Nothing more.
* MODIFY/DELETE USB STORAGE
- Temporary caches some ads on your SD Card. This method is used to save bandwidth.
* READ PHONE STATE AND IDENTITY
Supported Devices with camera led (flashlight)
* Samsung: Epic 4G Galaxy S2 S GS2 SGS2 Tab Ace Fascinate Charge Infuse
* LG: Ally Apex Optimus 2x G2x Black Speed Revolution
* Motorola: XOOM Atrix Droid 2 X X2 Bionic Pro i1 R2D2 Milestone Defy
* Sony Ericsson: XPERIA X10 X3 Neo Pro Play Arc Arco
* HTC: Nexus Incredible G2 Desire HD HD2 EVO 3D Shift Wildfire Legend Thunderbolt Inspire Sensation Merge
* Sharp: IS01 JN-DK01 SH-10B Lynx IS03 S2
flashlight, torch, led flash light, light, bright, brightest, фенерче
Highlights: free, no ads, themes, many levels and board sizes
Not available in your language? Please help translate!
1.You can uncover a square by clicking it.
2.If a number appears on a square, it indicates how many mines are in the eight squares that surround the numbered one.
3.To mark a square that you suspect contains a mine, long click it.
Strategies and tips
1.If you are uncertain about a square, long click it twice to mark it with a question mark.
2.When you have marked all the mines around a numbered square, you can quickly uncover all empty squares around it by clicking the numbered square with both mouse buttons.
3.Look for common patterns in numbers, which often indicate a corresponding pattern of mines.
minesweeper game,minesweeper,game,free game,free minesweeper
Easy & fastest uninstall tool for android.
*Fast uninstall by one click
*Show app name,version,update time,size
*Search app by name
*Various sort mode
*Search in Google Market
*Support Android 2.3
Easy Uninstaller is a tool to uninstall apps for android phones. It is
quit easy to use, you can select multiple apps that you want to
uninstall, and click "Uninstall Selected Apps" button to uninstall
them. Easy Uninstaller also support app search & sort. Type the
keyword in the textbox in the top to search the app that you want to
uninstall. Click "Menu"->"Sort" to sort the apps in many sort types.
Long click on specified app, you will get a poped up context menu to
provide more options. You can view app details by click "Application
Details", you can share app by click "Share", and you can search the
app in the google market by click "Search in Google Market".
Easy Uninstaller cannot uninstall pre-installed apps in the system
Q: Why can't it list pre-load apps?
A: Pre-load apps cannot be uninstalled, only if your phone is rooted,
you can search "root uninstall" in google market.
Q: Why can't I close the app?
A: The notification bar icon is used for quick start of the app.If you
don't want the notification bar icon to be there after you exit the
app, you can just disable it in the setting, by click "Menu"-
>"Setting", uncheck the "Notification Bar Icon" checkbox.
app uninstall,easy uninstaller,uninstaller,app uninstaller,app
remove,app remover,app delete,app manager,app list,batch remover,app
share,system panel,task manager
* Control the snake using gestures or left/right buttons
* Multiple game speeds.
* Multiple block (screen) sizes.
* Option for warp walls/blocking walls.
* High scores
This game is derived from the Snake game in the Android SDK
snake,classic snake,snake game,game,classic snake game,snake game online,snake arcade game,snake app,snake game app ,app share,system panel,qq