Arevim is the app that brings the Jewish community together.
Wherever you are, you can ask/provide help to other Jews around you in just 3 clicks, instantly.
- Seek immediate help should you find yourself in distress
- Seek help for an elderly person (i.e. run errands, provide company, etc.)
- Find a place to stay on Shabbat wherever you are
- Get Kosher foods or ingredients
- Ask for advices about a trip to Israel or even Aliya
- Find a Hebrew tutor in NYC
- Locate professionals who are members of the community
- Find a Minyan
The Arevim app is simple to use – simply open the app, choose the type of help you need from a pre-defined list of requests or spell our exactly what you need. Select the geographical range for sending your request. Then press “Send.” The app lets you know how many Arevim will receive your message, so you immediately know how many members of the network are within reach.
Arevim respects your privacy, doesn’t follow your conversations, and also respects the need to post anonymous messages.
Enjoy and share!