Stay safe at the Euros with the Simon Green Army app!
Completely free, the app is for Irish football fans heading to France for the Euros in June. The focus is on usefulness and safety:
- maps of Paris, Bordeaux and Lille with amenities like the Stadiums, the Irish Embassy, Fanzones and more! We'll be updating the app with loads more before each Irish match.
- "Where Are You Staying?" screen where you can enter where you're supposed to be staying that night. So you can show a French taxi driver at 2 in the morning!
- Share where you're staying ... so your Mammy won't be worrying!
- "Set a Meeting point" screen where you can mark and share where you'll be meeting your mates later. Handy if you lose signal at the stadium.
- Emergency phone numbers for the Irish Embassy in Paris, the AA Ireland, the VHI, Aviva Healthcare, Laya Heathcare and GloHealth in case Things Go Bad, along with phone numbers for AIB and Bank of Ireland if you lose your bank card.
- Handy tips and info provided specially by the Irish Embassy in Paris.
- Great info on driving in France from the AA Ireland.
- Advice from a superfan who's been there and done that before! Including what chants to sing!
- Info on the amazing work carried out by the Dublin Simon Community with whom we've built the app to raise awareness.
- the beautiful icons in the app are from icons8.com as usual! The best.