You've come across a book of interest from the web, co-worker or other source that you want to read, but you are already busy reading another book. Instead of buying the book right away, put it in your queue for later reference and it is available for purchase when you are ready to read it.
Bookqueue II is integrated to Amazon Books with filtering if you prefer books in a specific format, such as Kindle, Audible, Hardcover, Paperback, or All of the above.
- Find books by format (Kindle, Audible, Hardcover, Paperback, All)
- Queued books automatically added to your Queue shelf
- Manage books across multiple shelves, such as Reading and Archive
- Sort and order books by priority, title, author, date
- Add reminders for pre-release titles so you get notified on the date of its release
- Customize shelves by adding your own shelf title. For example, Fiction vs. Non-Fiction, 2017 books vs. 2018 books, Audible vs. Kindle, etc.
- Direct link to Amazon for full book details
- Easily search similar books or author for book recommendations
- Find latest Bestsellers
- Synchronize your device books to OneDrive for backup and/or sharing of books across Android and Windows devices