OpenPalette provides an easy, simple, and open source way for developers, themers, or artists, to organize their color palettes/themes for their various projects.
Add as many color palettes as you want, and add as many colors to each palette as you want. Easily copy HEX, RGB, or HSV values to clipboard.
Reorder colors in your palette by simply dragging the handle on the right side of the color.
Long press color to get different options, delete colors by swiping them away.
- Add as many color palettes as you want.
- Each palette can have as many colors in it as you want.
- Colors can be created by either using the color picker, or manually entering HEX or RGB values.
- Name your colors.
- One click to copy HEX value to clipboard.
- Long press on colors to copy HEX, RGB, or HSV values to clipboard.
- Simple drag/drop with the handle on the right side to reorder colors.
- Export palettes to SD card to back up.
- Import palettes from SD card backup.
If you find bugs, please report them here:
3rd Party Libraries:
- Drag Sort ListView by Bauerca: https://github.com/bauerca/drag-sort-listview
- Holo Color Picker by Lars Werkman: https://github.com/LarsWerkman/HoloColorPicker
Tags: Open Source, Color Palette, Color Theme, Color Scheme, RGB, HEX, HSV