Esto permite acortar el tiempo de búsqueda de los chicos, y reunirlos con sus familias lo antes posible.
Las primeras 48 horas en la búsqueda de una persona, son críticas. Esto es aun más significativo cuando se trata de un chico, el cual se encuentra en una situación más vulnerable que un adulto.
Ayúdenos a encontrarlos!
The Missing Children Investigation Agency (MCIA) is a 501(c)3 public benefit nonprofit organization. MCIA is an international network of investigators and former military and law enforcement volunteers who actively investigate instances of missing, abducted, runaway, and kidnapped children as well as instances involving child trafficking and abuse. MCIA does not charge for these investigative services. MCIA works exclusively for the child. The child is our client, not the parents or any other party. This allows MCIA to work purely towards the best interests of the child.
1. New Widget (experimental)
2. Supports offline mode you can browse your home state and amber alerts without internet
3. View missing children by your state
4. New Advance Settings Tab
- control past post
5. Tablet support (experimental)
6. Share with friends
7. Changeable feed url just incase feed url becomes invalid
8. Donate directly to National Center for Missing & Exploited Children (NCMEC)
The official AMBER Alert Netherlands Android App: help find missing children
What does the app offer?
- Push notification when there is an active Dutch AMBER Alert, containing a picture and a description of the missing child;
- Overview of other missing children in the Netherlands;
- Warn the police when you see a missing child, and easily send them information;
- Store information and a picture of your own child(ren). Hopefully unnecessary, but this allows you to quickly send the police the right information if your child should ever go missing;
- Checklist and tips for when a child goes missing;
- Newstab with the latest AMBER Alert news.
- Information about your child(ren), including pictures, entered with this app is exclusively saved on your phone or tablet and will not be sent to for example the police unless you specifically request to do so.
- The user of this app is personally responsible for the security of locally saved data. The Dutch AMBER Alert (and other parties involved in this initiative) cannot be held responsible for information registered in the section ‘Mijn kind’ becoming public or being shared with third parties, for instance when your phone or tablet gets stolen.
This free application is being supplied to you by the Dutch AMBER Alert, an initiative from the Dutch national police (Dutch National Agency for Missing Persons) and software company Netpresenter. The Dutch AMBER Alert Android app has been developed free-of-charge by Nakko.