The official AMBER Alert Netherlands Android App: help find missing children
What does the app offer?
- Push notification when there is an active Dutch AMBER Alert, containing a picture and a description of the missing child;
- Overview of other missing children in the Netherlands;
- Warn the police when you see a missing child, and easily send them information;
- Store information and a picture of your own child(ren). Hopefully unnecessary, but this allows you to quickly send the police the right information if your child should ever go missing;
- Checklist and tips for when a child goes missing;
- Newstab with the latest AMBER Alert news.
- Information about your child(ren), including pictures, entered with this app is exclusively saved on your phone or tablet and will not be sent to for example the police unless you specifically request to do so.
- The user of this app is personally responsible for the security of locally saved data. The Dutch AMBER Alert (and other parties involved in this initiative) cannot be held responsible for information registered in the section ‘Mijn kind’ becoming public or being shared with third parties, for instance when your phone or tablet gets stolen.
This free application is being supplied to you by the Dutch AMBER Alert, an initiative from the Dutch national police (Dutch National Agency for Missing Persons) and software company Netpresenter. The Dutch AMBER Alert Android app has been developed free-of-charge by Nakko.
1. New Widget (experimental)
2. Supports offline mode you can browse your home state and amber alerts without internet
3. View missing children by your state
4. New Advance Settings Tab
- control past post
5. Tablet support (experimental)
6. Share with friends
7. Changeable feed url just incase feed url becomes invalid
8. Donate directly to National Center for Missing & Exploited Children (NCMEC)
What does this app?
• Overview of missing and found pets ( by country?)
• Easy to pre-set up a profile of your pet (s) and found pets.
• Send with a press of a button a Pet Alert.
• Push email with a picture and description of the lost pet with a Pet Alert
• Information on lost pets sharing via Facebook, Twitter.
• The app sharing via Facebook, Twitter.
• The latest news about Global Pet Alert
The information that you enter about your pet (s), including a photo, will be validated before you can send an alert. It is therefore important that you create a comprehensive profile for your pets. Once we have validated your pet(s) profile you can at anytime send a Pet Alert.
For questions, tips or comments, please contact Global Pet Alert. All contact information is described in this app but also on www.globalpetalert.com
If you are working as a professional with animals then there is a possibility to apply for a professional status. It gives you the possibility to validate your own profiles.
C Spire Emergency Alerts allows C Spire customers who do not have WEA compatible smartphones to receive WEA text notifications in the event local or national emergencies such as tsunamis, earthquakes, severe weather and Amber Alerts. If you’re located in an affected area or travel into one while the WEA alert is active, you’ll receive free notification messages tailored for your local area. The WEA system is local to the county level, so you won’t receive messages that don’t apply to you.
C Spire Emergency Alerts requires a non-WEA compatible smartphone running Android 2.1 or higher. If your phone is WEA compatible, you don’t need to install this app.
See a list of WEA compatible phones and find out more about WEA at http://cspire.com/cmas
-Send Panic SMS
-Siren sound on Panic button designed to startle attacker
-Calls up to 3 emergency numbers in a loop
-One Touch Panic via Widgets
-When in trouble it may be difficult to access the downloaded App on your phone. In such a situation the victim has to simply click the cell phones power button thrice to activate the Panic feature
-Show current location based on GPS
A greater emphasis has been made to make this app to be very simple and intuitive so people from any age group can use it easily. For any feedback, you can email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
NOTE: Easy Alert Pro with a suite of enhanced features and settings is coming soon.
It is the first mobile App specialized in alerts of emergencies bidirectional between entities and habitants. Endorsed by 112 Madrid, Glen Gilmore and dozens of municipalities in Spain.
The first App specialized in emergencies for all habitants, including persons with disabilities. Includes a special interface for persons with visual disability.
SafetyGPS is free to use both for users and Spanish public entities. It is a project by Eugenio Herrero and has been completely developed in Spain.
With SafetyGPS you can:
Send alerts of emergencies to public administrations like for example the dozens of municipalities that are already using SafetyGPS.
Receive alerts of emergencies from public administrations such as evacuations of zones, weather alerts, closed streets, etc…
Every day more and more municipalities are joining SafetyGPS to receive alerts about the state of the community as well as the opinion of the people.
Receive information from the municipalities such as locating pharmacies, news, job offers and what ever other information that the municipality wants to share.
As user you can:
Help the authorities triangulate fires in the mountain. Pioneer technology in the world.
Alert of events of emergency that occur to you or any other involved party.
Alert of distance between your contacts. Alzheimer, elderly, children, etc...
Free messenger with your contacts, share places, save and share positions of restaurants, shops, etc...
Have you decided to meet with your friends and you do not find each other? Take a look at your mobile and you will know where they are, SafetyGPS will show you the way in an easy and enjoyable manner.
Do you want to organize a meeting? Easy, send a message to your contact with a click. If you want, you can send the location of the meeting for locating later in the map.
Do you want to localize your fleet of trucks, cars, salesmen, your children or a cat that ran away? Easy, install SafetyGPS in your mobile and you will have that and much more.
Endorsed by 112 Emergencies of Madrid
"I have never seen anything like this in the world. It is the perfect example of what new technologies can do for the public administration." - Glen Gilmore
"The perfect app for emergencies." - Fire Chief of Alcorcón - Madrid - Spain
SafetyGPS is always innovating so all of this .... is only the beginning.
Want to participate in the revolution or you will wait to hear about it?
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life