The official AMBER Alert Netherlands Android App: help find missing children
What does the app offer?
- Push notification when there is an active Dutch AMBER Alert, containing a picture and a description of the missing child;
- Overview of other missing children in the Netherlands;
- Warn the police when you see a missing child, and easily send them information;
- Store information and a picture of your own child(ren). Hopefully unnecessary, but this allows you to quickly send the police the right information if your child should ever go missing;
- Checklist and tips for when a child goes missing;
- Newstab with the latest AMBER Alert news.
- Information about your child(ren), including pictures, entered with this app is exclusively saved on your phone or tablet and will not be sent to for example the police unless you specifically request to do so.
- The user of this app is personally responsible for the security of locally saved data. The Dutch AMBER Alert (and other parties involved in this initiative) cannot be held responsible for information registered in the section ‘Mijn kind’ becoming public or being shared with third parties, for instance when your phone or tablet gets stolen.
This free application is being supplied to you by the Dutch AMBER Alert, an initiative from the Dutch national police (Dutch National Agency for Missing Persons) and software company Netpresenter. The Dutch AMBER Alert Android app has been developed free-of-charge by Nakko.
1. New Widget (experimental)
2. Supports offline mode you can browse your home state and amber alerts without internet
3. View missing children by your state
4. New Advance Settings Tab
- control past post
5. Tablet support (experimental)
6. Share with friends
7. Changeable feed url just incase feed url becomes invalid
8. Donate directly to National Center for Missing & Exploited Children (NCMEC)
The concept is simple, we want to create a Clamp Alert Community, where users can help each other to avoid parking tickets and clamping.
The App functionality is two fold, firstly you can set your app to park, this will tag your location. Secondly other clamp alert users, when they see clampers or parking wardens, can open the app and hit "report", this will then send immediate notifications to people who have set the clamp alert app to park, in that location.
We really hope you benefit from this, please send us feedback or check out our website ClampAlert.com or Facebook or Twitter pages for help and support.
There are plenty of reasons why someone might want to use yourPL8 such as:
- Redirect your road rage to a safe and effective outlet
- Comment on someone's driving or parking using their PL8
- Find the year, make and model of a vehicle
- Help prevent and resolve hit and run accidents
- Help prevent and resolve missing person and amber alerts
- Tell someone you like the wheels on their car
- Retrieve an item you left in a taxi
- Tell someone they left their car lights on
- Ask someone where they bought their hat
- Communicate with that attractive person you locked eyes with at a red light
- Send customers in your parking lot a coupon
Be creative, the possibilities are endless!
Permite hacer la solicitud llenando un reporte que será remitido a la persona que funge como enlace en el lugar que corresponda a los hechos; el o la enlace se comunicará directamente con la persona solicitante, para realizar la valoración del caso.
La aplicación permite generar solicitudes desde cualquier estado de la República Mexicana.
What does this app?
• Overview of missing and found pets ( by country?)
• Easy to pre-set up a profile of your pet (s) and found pets.
• Send with a press of a button a Pet Alert.
• Push email with a picture and description of the lost pet with a Pet Alert
• Information on lost pets sharing via Facebook, Twitter.
• The app sharing via Facebook, Twitter.
• The latest news about Global Pet Alert
The information that you enter about your pet (s), including a photo, will be validated before you can send an alert. It is therefore important that you create a comprehensive profile for your pets. Once we have validated your pet(s) profile you can at anytime send a Pet Alert.
For questions, tips or comments, please contact Global Pet Alert. All contact information is described in this app but also on www.globalpetalert.com
If you are working as a professional with animals then there is a possibility to apply for a professional status. It gives you the possibility to validate your own profiles.