About 430 regions of the 13 most important wine countries are systematically presented and made accessible in this App. The text centres on grape variety proportions, quality grading, shelf life and most of the characteristics of the wines.
The essential facts about over 680 types of wine:
- Which grapes are used in an Amarone della Valpolicella?
- What are the typical aromas of a Ribera del Duero?
- What is the general quality and shelf life of a Madiran?
- Which are the differences between a Margaux and a St-Estèphe?
- 2'500 vintage ratings (generally from 1990 to 2009)
All this on your Android device, to join any conversation about wine in a relaxed and convincing way.
This App is based on the successful book “Die Weinsteckbriefe” (The Wine Profiles) by Kurt Gibel, who also published the best-selling “Weine degustieren – leicht & spielend” (Wine Tasting – Relaxed and Easy; 2010: 11th edition).
Deutsch Family Wine & Spirits was founded in 1981 by Chairman, Bill Deutsch, to market quality wine and spirits produced by prestigious families from major wine and spirits regions of the world. The business that initially began with two employees importing a few family producers from France over three decades ago has grown to include a prestigious roster of internationally renowned, award-winning brands serviced by over 170 employees. The Deutschs are proud to acknowledge the enduring relationships with their suppliers, many of whom have been part of the family since the business began in the early 1980s, including: [ yellow tail ]®, [ yellow tail ]® bubbles, [ yellow tail ]® Reserve, Ruta 22, Eppa SupraFruta Sangria, Adult Beverage Company, Kunde Family Estate, Girard, Joseph Carr, Josh Cellars, Cigar Zin, Flirt, The Calling, Llai Llai, Landy Cognac, André Lurton, Château Bonnet, Georges Dubœuf, HobNob, Patch Block, Sauvion, Vidal-Fleury, Barone Fini, Lionello Marchesi, Villa Pozzi, Villa Massa™ Limoncello, Enza Prosecco, The Crossings, Nine Walks, Luksusowa Vodka, Quinta do Vale Meao, Cruz de Alba, Mar de Frades, Ramon Bilbao, Volteo, and LICOR 43.
• aktualne etapy realizacji zamówienia,
• dostępne pakiety akcesoryjne,
• ważne telefony i kontakty.
System umożliwia również wyszukiwanie 3 najbliższych dilerów.
Using this app the flashlight will blink when there is an incoming call, SMS or notification on any application & also allow you to use the Flashlight when in dark. This is a cool feature hidden in your android phone and using this app you can take advantage of amazing flash led light blink effect and show off this in your friends.
- Flash Light Blink Alert on Incoming Call, Notifications, Text Message
- Control Speed of Blinking Flash in settings
- Control Flash Blink Duration on SMS Message
- Notification alert will also be given on application like Whatsapp, Twitter, Facebook and any other app you have.
- Use Flashlight when in dark.
- Use the Strobe Function to give hidden signals or the party effect!!
- Now you can select from 4 different themes as you will be opening this application a lot more!!
In order to enable the flash notification on other apps you need to enable the Accessibility Service from Settings->Accessibility-> Flash Light Alerts Notification Service or from Notification Flash Preferences.
Hope you enjoy the application and your feedback will be appreciated.
Does the world of women look to you like chaos? With this application you might get a glimpse into this chaos, and a feeling that you somehow understand what is going on with your girlfriends, or with your wife. All you have to do to start is to enter two period dates of your girlfriend and you will get the first mood information and mood predictions for each day in the next months. Would she like to get a baby, is live o.k., or maybe it is better to shut up and say nothing because of her PMS? Women love when we know when the next period is coming. This application is a must for every guy - ideal for planing romantic dates, vacations or just to know what is going on with the woman you think you know.
- girlfriend data entry can be linked with a Contact Entry of your phone
- possibility to call or text girlfriend directly from the application
- mood predictions for current and future months based on period dates.
- girlfriend's mood display during incoming calls. You can always decide if you want to pick up or not..
- sending period dates via Email - just in case she needs them
- custom mood descriptions. You can set your own descriptions for all moods
- custom PMS length
- statistics information
- notes feature allowing you to enter things important to remember about your girlfriend - her favorite drinks, flowers, anniversaries and so on
- password protection
If you have more than one girlfriend, check out the enhanced version - 'My Girlfriends'
The permission 'read phone status and identity' is needed to read the phone number. Warning: Many GSM SIM card providers do not encode the phone number on the SIM Card, in such case the widget is not able to read the number properly. Some of the mobile providers NOT always encoding the number on the SIM card are:
- China Unicom
- True Move Thailand
- Natel Swisscom
- Plus GSM PL
- Orange PL
In case like this you will see the 'Unknown number' displayed on the widget. Touching the widget will provide you with an edit number dialog where you can enter your phone number.
Please remember - this is a widget not an app. Downloading the widget will not automatically place it on your home screen. Look below for instructions on how to place the widget on your home screen.
How to install - Android 4.0 - 4.3:
- Click on the icon on bottom displaying all the apps that you have installed
- Select the 'Widgets' tab on top of the screen
- Long press on 'My Phone Number' and drag to the place on home screen that you want to have it.
- If you have Android 4.1 or higher you can re-size the widget (make it bigger) by long pressing on it and then resizing
- Android 4.2 or higher - you can also place the widget on your key guard screen (no copy to clipboard functionality there)
How to install - old versions of Android and Android 4.4:
- Long press on an empty space on your Android home screen
- Select widgets from the menu
- Click on the 'My Phone Number' widget on the list - it will be placed on the home screen