Includes home screen widgets: one displays detailed connection info, another lets you switch among your favorite networks with a single tap, and yet another toggles WiFi Access Point.
Can scan for and switch to the best network out of several configured.
New and improved:
• A UI redesign (version 3.0): modern looking icons, swiping between list and radar views;
• Assign your own descriptions and icons to individual WiFi networks - never forget what that "XYZ1234" network is;
• Switch among your favorite networks with a single tap by using the WiFi Network Switcher widget. It will even enable WiFi if needed.
• "Best network" to switch between different networks you may have around the house or office (off by default, enable in app settings);
• Automatic switching between fixed and dynamic (DHCP) IP addresses (Android Settings in 2.* can't do this);
Some features require that you purchase the $1.75 premium package, available right in the application through Google Checkout (safe, secure).
These features are: advanced per-network options (description, icon, IP address), the one-tap network widget, and two widget themes inspired by Android 4.0.
All the other - essential - features are free: the widget with detailed connection info (four sizes, two free themes), scanning and connecting to networks, the network list view, the network signal radar.
Orders are processed and saved by Google and can be reactivated after a phone reset / flash, or on a new phone.
About requested permissions:
"Change system settings" is needed to switch between fixed and dynamic IP addresses, if configured so.
"Prevent phone from sleeping" is needed so you can enable automatic scanning and discover open networks around you.
"Read USB storage" for notifications about open networks, when enabled, and the sound file is picked from the memory card.
"Market billing service" is needed to make purchases.
Since version 2.5, supports per-network IP address and proxy server settings on Android 3.* / 4.*, included in the free version.
If you have an issue or a question, please contact me at email@example.com (email is also shown in the about box and below).
Also - a visually matching Bluetooth toggle widget. Find it below under "Related" and "Developer Info".
You can also connect/disconnect to any network you want by simply tapping on it.
Note: Please note that this app will only show you available networks if there is any. It doesn't connect to secured network. It takes care of only open wifi networks in your area.
Shows the Wi-Fi channels around you. Helps you to find a less crowded channel for your wireless router.
For the USB read/write permission: This permission is used to save and load snapshots(see menu in my app).
¡Si la contraseña de la red es la que viene por defecto con esta herramienta la obtendrás en cuestión de segundos!
Puedes compartir la clave para que nunca la pierdas.
Soporta las siguientes redes:WLAN_XXXX, JAZZTEL_XXXX, WLAN_6X, YaCom_6X,Megared-XXXX, AXTEL-XXXX,, InterCable6X, InterCableXXXX, INFINITUM6X, INFINITUMXXXX, MAXCOMXXXX
Los algoritmos usados por esta aplicación son de dominio público.
Improve your mobile computing experience.
Simple and fast.
**Before running the application configuration is required.
SETTING: Settings->More..->Tethering & portable hotspot->Set up Wi-Fi hotspot
Rename or secure your portable hotspot
You can change the name of your phone's Wi-Fi network name (SSID) and secure its Wi-Fi network when it's acting as a portable hotspot.
Go to Settings > Wireless & networks > More > Tethering & portable hotspot.
Make sure Portable Wi-Fi hotspot is checked.
Touch Configure Wi-Fi hotspot.
The Configure Wi-Fi hotspot dialog opens.
Set your name and security options as follows:
Change the Network
TO USE: Just touch Portable Wi-Fi hotspot icon on / off
*Subscribing to smartphone data plan is needed for users of some telecommunication firms.
✓ Signal compass points you in the direction your signal is coming from, just walk towards it!
✓ WiFi map allows you to easily locate nearby public networks.
✓ Coverage maps allow you see the best/worst places for signal.
✓ Speedtest feature allows you to see the true speed of your connection (download, upload & latency)
✓ NetworkRank shows which carrier is best in your area.
✓ See local cell towers.
✓ Free and ad-free
You can also:
✓ Help improve our crowdsourced and impartial maps by contributing data.
✓ Share your findings and compare your connection with other users.
✓ View your history of signal readings.
✓ test upload, download and latency
✓ Save your data to SD card.
✓ Signal booster for compatible phones
SMS Permission required to count the number of SMS sent to track your usage, SMS are never read (use a packet sniffer to check!)
Phone settings permission allows network reset on certain Android versions
Based on our community-generated data we are able to help keep you better connected by giving you a practical solution to the problems of slow mobile internet and dropped calls. Simply follow our signal compass to walk towards better phone signal or see our in-app coverage maps to work out which carrier is best for where you are, useful if you're thinking about changing. Our wifi maps help you find local public-access wireless networks (WAPs).
The Stats tab helps you to keep track of your usage, so there’s no danger of you going over your plan limit on data, voice or text. (NB – this is why the app needs permission to access contacts and SMS, these are the permissions needed to count calls and texts, messages are never accessed or read!).
Maps not updated in real-time. Don’t worry though, we log the information you share with us to improve our coverage maps and signal information. We’re working hard to make sure the data you contribute to the project is available to everyone as quickly as possible.
- Not all towers and wireless routers are in our database - we’re working on it!
- Verizon & Sprint (CDMA) users will see only one connected tower at a time
- Moving in the direction of your cell tower (the signal compass) will not always improve reception due to interference effects/local geography.
- For GSM, cell tower are identified via cell id and location area code (CID and LAC)
- For CDMA cell towers are identified via Network ID, Base sub-station ID and system ID (NID, BSSID and SID).
If you read to here (!) you should really join the OpenSignal beta to help us improve the app:
☆Easy to use☆
Lightweight, battery saving and easy to use; quickly releases memory and boosts your phone
☆Totally free and no ads☆
All features are free without any advertisement plug-ins
☆Compatible with low-end phones☆
Supports lower Android versions and is also compatible with small-screen phones
► One-tap Boost: Releases memory and makes your phone run faster
► Regular Cleaning: Automatically closes background apps, keeping your phone at best speed
► Whitelist: Add frequently-used apps to your whitelist
► Home Screen Rocket Man: Brings you fun while cleaning memory
☆Intelligent Power Saving☆
► Battery Status: Detects battery status in real time and shows usage time
► Power-saving Mode: You can customize various power-saving modes or choose from four different modes to extend stand-by time
► App List: Lists all apps and their footprints in different categories
► Easy Uninstall: Uninstalls third-party apps to free more storage space
English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Spanish.
Please send feedback and help us improve the app if you encounter any problems while using the product.
Simply tap the "START" button, sit back and allow Network Speed Booster to present you with a fresh network and in most cases a stronger signal.
How it works? It simply disconnects your from current network station and connects you again.
• Data connection switch
• WiFi state switch
• Easy to use interface
• "Had another network booster app...deleted since this one gave me back my 3g..:-)"
• "I was skeptical at first, but this is my first day using this app and so far it is working well. Definitely notice an increase in network speed an signal. I recommend this app!"
• "Network speed booster. Works better than the rest! I have run the internet speed test and it has been increased. Recommend it to others"
• "It does exactly what it says. I've had some serious problems with my mobile network not working (4 bars and no data?) I run this once and I have an amazing internet connection!"
• "wow it really works my internet speed on my phone is like 200 meg per second"
• "Great app for extending battery life as well as improving signal!"
• "Jay! My internet speed is blazing fast!"
Please send us your feedback! Any suggestion is welcome!
Network Speed Booster was among the 10 Hottest Apps on AppBrain on the 26th August and 13th September!
Note: This app is not a booster and will not do any signal boosting. It merely refreshes your network connection to the carrier. However, in most test cases, it does fix the signal problem most people are having.
• Version 1.2.3
- Added a Battery Saver section
• Version 1.2.2
- Pocket change support to give you cool rewards!
• Version 1.2.1
- Sharing improvements
- Premium user fix
• Version 1.2.0
- Improvements to the social network sharing
- Ability to remove ads
• Version 1.1.0
- New Social networks sharing section
- You can "Like", "Share" and "Comment" on the app!
- Get push notification when someone reply to your comments
• Version 1.0.0
- Initial release
Help us with the translation project on http://crowdin.net/project/wifi-connection-manager
NOTE: According to the change of Google Play Mobile Ads policy, devices before Android 2.3 are no longer be supported.
Legacy devices can download the app from: http://www.roamingsoft.com/android/WifiManagerLegacy.apk
1. Support AP (Access Points) SSID with special characters, such as Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Greeks, Russian, Arabic, Portuguese, UNICODE and so on.
2. Display saved network password. (require device to be rooted)
3. Fix device Wi-Fi problems.
4. Instant connect. Once searched, once start connecting. Way faster than the system build-in Wi-Fi scanner.
5. Static IP settings support. Auto switch between different AP.
6. Switch between available networks, solving the network conflict problem.
7. Add/Connect to certain hidden SSID network (depends on device and network conditions).
8. Manual add network, with special support for EAP/LEAP encrypted network.
9. Pause scan, convenient to browse many results.
10. More detail network information, network bandwidth, channel and network type.
11. Auto detect Web Authentication.
12. Backup/Restore saved networks.
13. Add/Share Wi-Fi network with QR code.
14. Arrange network connecting priority.
15. WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Setup) support for Android 4.0 or above devices.
16. Automatical switch between saved networks when signal is not ideal.
17. Wi-Fi tether (Wi-Fi Hotspot) support.
About the required permissions:
Camera is for adding Wi-Fi network via QR code.
Phone and Internet is for the AdMob plug-in made by Google.
Storage is for backup and restore saved network.
★ Real-time RAM usage
★ Task Killer
★ Cache Cleaner
★ Garbage Collector
★ Auto Boost (in pro version)
★ Whitelist/Ignore list
★ System info
Supported languages: English, Korean, Japanese, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, Italian, French, Russian, Spanish, German, Turkish, Polish, Arabic, Greek, Indonesian, Slovak, Albanian, Hugarian
Memory level status and memory usage graph
Free memory level is the main factor that affects how fast system runs. Memory Booster shows you real-time free memory level, and provides a live chart to demonstrate how memory changes.
One-tap Quick Boost
Quick Boost recovers memory by killing running tasks, cleaning cache and system garbage. It rescues your phone from running slow and behaving abnormal in no time.
Whitelist Manager/Ignore List
Whitelist Manager protects fatal system processes from being killed. And it allows you to add favorite apps or remove unnecessary apps from the list.
Task Killer shows all the running apps except those whitelisted, with detailed memory and CPU usage information of each running app. By (long) pressing the app name you will get more details and more options to deal with the app.
Homescreen widgets , shortcuts and status bar icon (optional)
Homescreen widgets, shortcuts and status bar icon provide memory info and boosting options outside the main app. With these, monitoring and handling memory issue becomes easy and handy.
Other functions like low memory notification, startup boost, boost log, system information, etc. give additional information about memory and system, thus to help you deal with memory conditions more effectively.
Features available in upgraded version:
Boost Level Manager
Boost Level Manager offers three different memory boosting levels (general, optimum, and ultimate), so you can choose upon your personal memory needs
Auto Boost Interval
Auto Boost Interval offers time interval options by which Memory Booster will follow and boost memory at the chosen interval.
Auto Boost Threshold
Auto Boost Threshold allows you to set a minimum free memory level, at which Memory Booster starts boosting memory till free memory exceeds this level.
Auto Boost on Device Lock
Device Lock Boost recovers memory when screen goes off.
Beta test group:
Recommended by Appgovideo.com (http://www.appgovideo.com/)
Tired of a slow connection? With our app firstly we will analyse and optimize your phone to get faster Internet and better speeds for try to boost your connection.
- Analyses system for any app that could be slowing down your Android Device.
- Adjust WiFi channel for a faster wireless Internet connection.
- Cleaning DNS cache for a Internet speed boost.
- Adjust system MTU/TTL, making Internet connection Faster.
- Optimizing 3G & 4G Connections.
- Better video pre buffering in YouTube or other video sites like Vimeo, Redtube, Netflix, DailyMotion, etc.
- Reduces overall system memory.
- Depending on the phone, will improve your signal reception.
- Works with rooted or non-rooted phones.
Boost internet, 2g 3g 4g internet, faster internet, Internet connection boost, high internet speed, increase net speed
* This free application is mainly used to analyze and simulate data from your Internet connection after several tests and be able to solve problems wherever possible. Does not work on all terminals and we do not guarantee its proper use.
Never lose your wifi password again
this app only works for default password in some modems.
this is not for hacking wifi free networks, neither for free wifi, its for recovery purposes.
support next networks
WLAN_XXXX, JAZZTEL_XXXX, WLAN_6X, YaCom_6X,Megared-XXXX, AXTEL-XXXX,, InterCable6X, InterCableXXXX, INFINITUM6X, INFINITUMXXXX, MAXCOMXXXX, mega cable
do not use in wrong way, the app can change your wifi settings.
This app can turn on your wifi
this app its like wifi hacker prank, or wifi hack joke, but functional.
Instructions are available at developer's site.
- Supported Wi-Fi -
Tokyo Metro Free Wi-Fi
Toei Subway Free Wi-Fi
Toei Bus Free Wi-Fi
JR East Free Wi-Fi
NTT-EAST FLETS SPOT
Tokyo Metro/Toei Subway/Toei Bus/JR East Free Wi-Fi are provided by Japan Connected-free Wi-Fi.
WiFi Overview 360 is not only a WLAN Scanner, which shows all WLANs in range, the app is much more.
This app is a "Swiss Army Knife" for WLAN.
With this tool you can manage and optimize your used wireless network and and with one look you'll get detailed information of the WLANs (WLAN name (SSID), signal strength, channelnumber, encryptionin - open or not) in your environment.
The tab "Ch check" (channel checker) and "Ch. radar" (channel radar) are powerful tool to optimize your own wlan network. For best performance your network must use a channel or frequency range where are no other wireless networks or little as possible. WiFi Overview 360 gives you the best choice for the channel.
Main features are:
- wlan scanner
- detailed wlan information
- add WLANs manually
- endless list of known WLANs (previously limited to 16)
- graphical representation of all wireless networks in the operating range
- channel checker for the best channel choice
- included 2x1 widget
- Android 4.x support
- Tablet support
- WLAN Internet connection check
- and much more ...
The "Pro" version contains no ad, have more widgets, have a powerful "WiFi Detector", can set "Quick connect shortcuts", can set WLAN priority and is a little recognition for my work.
★ APP & GAME BOOSTER
Increase other apps and game's performance by giving them a BOOST of RAM memory. This, in most cases, accelerate notoriously frame rates offering a better and smooth gameplay since it's put in full priority.
★ MEMORY CLEANER
Release memory whenever you want. RAM Booster gives you access to background processes taking space in your RAM memory. You can select the processes that you want to kill and those that you want to preserve in memory.
★ TURBO LAUNCH
RAM Booster introduces a Turbo Mode for Android(tm) called Turbo Launch!
Use this feature to launch resoruce-demanding games and apps to ensure you're getting the most out of your phone or tablet. This comes really handy when you're experiencing drop frames or lag.
In order to give you a quick access point we added a cool widget from which you can access the app and clean your memory and boost apps or games faster.
We are also developing a widget in the tray bar that will display useful information about your device such as used memory, avaibalbe memory and a quick boost button.
★ CONTACT US
We'd like to encourage you to get in touch if you have any question or doubt, and also if you want to report any bug or problem. We welcome any kind of comments and we promise to do our best in order to give you a better user experience.
If you are having trouble with your cellular data connection, this is the app for you.
Loaded with lots of powerful features, this app delivers a stable mobile internet connectivity.
★★★ Active Keep Alive ★★★
Does your wireless carrier disconnects your 2G, 3G or 4G data connection after a certain period of inactivity? Or is there no data transfer even when connection is live?
Active Keep Alive along with Reset on Failure keeps your connection alive in such cases and also helps in keeping the traffic flowing between your phone and your ISP's servers. It also optimizes TCP/IP parameters if required, to give you the best possible internet experience. The network assigns a higher priority to your device and this results in significant improvement in network performance, especially if resources on the network are under strain.
★★★ Active Reconnect ★★★
Does your device often lose data signal and is unable to reconnect even though network is available? Do you miss out important chats, IMs and emails until you turn data connection on and off, maybe multiple times to get reconnected? That is a known issue that affects many people. It can be caused by handset or carrier issues.
Active Reconnect automatically reconnects your 2G GPRS, 3G or 4G LTE internet connection as soon as it gets disconnected and thus keeps the data connection active at all times.
When activated, this feature actively monitors and immediately re-establishes dropped connections, using muscle if required. This is particularly useful if android's built in system fails to connect you to the network. The monitoring process does not cause any load on your device's resources as it is intelligently invoked only when required.
Reconnection needs root access (only) on Lollipop due to new access restrictions imposed by Google.
★★★ Force Connect ★★★
Uses tricks and tweaks to establish internet connection and attains connectivity even on congested networks.
✔ Highly customizable design.
✔ This app can fix 2G, 3G and 4G internet connection problems on T-Mobile, Verizon, Sprint, Telkomsel, Tata DoCoMo, BSNL 3G, Airtel, Vodafone, Reliance or any other troublesome carrier!
✔ This ad supported app is available completely free of charge unlike other ineffective low quality paid apps.
→ If you are experiencing difficulty in establishing connection to the internet over the mobile network, just press the Force Connect button on the dashboard to try forcing the connection for once.
→ If you are facing automatic disconnection problem then activate the Active Reconnect module. It will automatically detect connection drops and actively reconnect the connection, using force connect if required.
→ If your carrier disconnects you from the network following a particular period of inactivity, activate the Active Keep Alive module. You can adjust the ping interval from the Active Keep Alive settings to be just lower than your network's inactivity timeout period.
→ If you are facing any other problem with you connection, like no data being transmitted even when connected, you can just activate the Active Keep Alive with default settings. Its pinging action is known to work wonders and solve or reduce the intensity of many congestion related network issues. It can also detect and reset frozen connections.
☆ Please don't use play store's feedback system for support. In case of issues or for any question or suggestion please contact us directly via e-mail.
German Translation by Mokkami
→ When Active Reconnect is enabled, you cannot turn off the mobile data connection directly from your device.
To disconnect, press the data setting ON OFF button on the app's dashboard or deactivate Active Reconnect before turning off mobile data from android settings.
How to use:
1. Install this Fingerprint Lock Screen and open it to set up the scanning count.
2. In the lock screen page, press your finger on the center lock icon and scan for 3 seconds( as you set at the first step), the fingerprint lock scanner will imitate the animation as already recognize your fingerprint and your phone will unlock quickly. If you press more or less then 3 seconds, your phone will still be locked.
★Professional looking and works with all HD the devices.
★Support customized theme by changing the lock screen's wallpaper.
★Realistic fingerprint scanner that simulate fingerprint reader to identify your identity.
★Can be set as a screen locker.
★Display the date and time as iPhone iOS lock screen style.
★Multiple settings like vibrate, sound, time formation.
★Support home screen widget! Long touch on your home screen to add the "Fingerprint Lock" widget that will run the locker when clicked!
Please know that this app this app is intended to simulate a fingerprint scanner and Android phone don't have this feature yet. It's obvious that phone screen cannot be used as a bio-metric fingerprint scanner for now. This technology has to be supported from hardware level. This is not a secure replacement for a real lock screen and is not for security purposes.This Fingerprint lock screen is designed for entertainment purposes only. It is a trick to unlock your phone and you can use it to prank your friends!
This LED Banner Display also support live wallpaper. So you can set your name or motto and show this blinker on your home screen. Isn't it amazing!
1. Support Live Wallpapers;
2. Able to change color, stickers, flashlight, font size and char size;
3. Able to control the scroller direction;
4. Easy and powerful for using;
5. Simple and colourful hd interface.
6. Completely free to download.
7. Add widget so you can configure Led live wallpaper easily.
Where to use:
1. Use this LED Scroller Banner as glow stick to support your idol in vocal concert!
2. Scroll your words you want to say or name text to support your friends or teammates!
3. Display this led blinker as an advertisement to your customers!
4. Led party light for fun!
Hope you will enjoy led banner display wallpaper.
All feedback is welcome. Thank you!
HOW TO PLAY 2048:
On 4X4 chess board, you can swipe to move the tiles, and then same tiles in same direction will be merged, after each moving a number of 2 or 4 will be added to the board. Try to create 2048 tile! And you win! And ultimately to see how much high score you can get!
1. Smoothest Android version especially Optimized for android devices.
2. You can keep playing for High-score after collected 2048 tile.
3. The upgrad version of original 1024.
4. Colorful tiles with New and cute UI design.
Play this funny game now to train your brain and IQ! Wish you good luck with reaching a high score! And don't forget to show your level of intelligence sharing it with your friends!