Hundreds of delicious keto recipes, calorie & macro tracker, keto diet articles, shopping lists and much more low carb diet goodness at your fingertips with the Total Keto Diet app!
Total Keto Diet is brought to you by Tasteaholics.com, a leading keto diet and low carb recipe resource, with the goal to make your keto diet easier and more achievable.
LOW CARB & KETO DIET APP FEATURES:
• Hundreds of Keto Recipes - more low carb recipes added every week.
• Keto Calculator - get on track with your low carb diet using our easy-to-use keto calculator.
• Macro Tracker - track your calories & macros every day - being on a low carb diet is easier than ever!
• Truly Low Carb - our macro tracker includes total or net carbs to make your low carb diet even easier to follow.
• Huge Food Database - hundreds of thousands of foods available for your macro tracker.
• Favorites Section - so you can jump straight to the keto and low carb recipes you need.
• Shopping List – add ingredients from keto recipes or your own ingredients.
• Beginner’s Keto Diet Guide - to help you understand everything about the keto diet and get started immediately.
• More features like a low carb community, keto news and more are on the way!
WHAT IS THE KETO DIET?
The keto diet (also known as a ketogenic diet, low carb diet and LCHF diet) is a low carbohydrate, high-fat diet. Maintaining a low carb diet is great for weight loss. Moreover, according to an increasing number of studies, it helps reduce risk factors for diabetes, heart diseases, stroke, Alzheimer’s, epilepsy, and more!
WHY REDUCE CARBS?
We’re starting to understand that carbs in large quantities are much more harmful than previously thought, while most fats are healthy and essential (the basis of a low carb diet).
When you eat lots of carbs, your blood sugar is consistently elevated and, as a result, so is insulin. Insulin is a hormone that keeps your blood sugar in check by shuttling the glucose into cells, but when there’s a consistently high amount of insulin, your cells become resistant.
This insulin resistance makes it easier to store fat, and chronically high levels of insulin also cause excessive inflammation in the body, which contributes to heart disease, high blood pressure and eventually type 2 diabetes.
A NUTRITION REVOLUTION IS COMING!
The nutritional landscape is changing. The keto diet (low carb diet) is growing in acceptance and a nutritional revolution is beginning. We are starting to realize the detrimental effects of our relationship with excess sugar & carbs.
The keto diet focuses on low carb recipes to keep your blood sugar stable, helping your body regain insulin sensitivity and keeping your mood & energy levels stable.
When you’re on a ketogenic diet, you can expect to:
• Lose body fat
• Have consistent energy levels during the day
• Stay satiated after meals longer, with less snacking and overeating
HUNDREDS OF LOW CARB DIET & KETO RECIPES!
Keto recipes make you feel better, live better and eat better. Each low carb recipe is delicious – we know because we only share the ones we love.
We’ve included hundreds of low carb recipes for you to choose from. The main goal of these low carb recipes is to:
• Keep carbs low – under 25g a day, ideally
• Increase your protein intake – aim for at least 60g a day
• Keep you full and satiated from delicious meals.
THE BEGINNER'S KETO DIET GUIDE INCLUDES:
• What is the Keto Diet?
• Testing for Ketosis
• The Truth About Fat
• What are Macronutrients?
• Long-term Benefits of the Ketogenic Diet
• Day-to-Day Benefits
• Entering Ketosis
• Diabetes and Ketoacidosis
• What is the Keto Flu; why it happens and how to end it
• And more to get you on the path to weight loss and optimal health with the keto diet!
Low carb diet questions or general feedback? Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.