We’re excited to be on this journey with you! We know that you’re busy; we know that you have questions; we know that you don’t want to have to trawl through the internet looking for the answers. We know that you want something that’s just right for you. Something that is tailored to your location, tailored to your stage of pregnancy and tailored to your needs.
We know that you want answers and you want them now. We know you want real advice from real people who care about you and your baby. We know that robots don’t know what it’s like to be pregnant! Real women do!
We know that you can ask your mom or your friends all your questions. But we also know that we have a community of mums who are ready to help. Moms who have been there and done that and who know whether you really need to buy that product, or if those morning sickness cures are old wives tales or proven mumfacts.
We know that when you’re in week 10 you don’t need a stroller, that’s why we don’t offer you one. Instead we offer you recipes for morning sickness, videos of your growing baby and maternity jeans for your growing bump. The you that is right now. We know that when you’re in week 36 you want to start buying baby baths, baby clothes and breastfeeding pillows. We’ll be ready and waiting for you when you hit that stage with the best prices on the best gear delivered right to your door.
We’ll give you everything that’s just right for you. Relating to your timeline and your location.
Enjoy your journey with these great features:
- Watch amazing 3D video’s showing your fetus’s development as your bump grows!
- Watch video blogs from real mums-to-be from around the world documenting their own personal journey week by week through their pregnancy
- Watch 40 chapters of experiences from expecting mom’s like you and meet the pregnancy experts who’ll guide you on your journey
- Join our discussion groups and share your experiences and be supported by our community of Totally Pregnant mums
- Sign up and attend all your prenatal and birth classes online through the app
- Access your classes on your mobile, tablet or desktop
- Find answers to commonly asked questions by pregnant women
- Find all the tools you need in the toolbox including an emergency contact form and a birth plan worksheet
- Calculate your due date
- Read your weekly magazine-style guide plus tips, facts and recipes
- Shop for all the products you’ll need during your pregnancy for the first few months after you give birth
- Store your bump photos in the app album and document your journey
- Take photos of your scans and documents and track your pregnancy in the app photo album
Become a part of the Totally Pregnant community online at: