LOGgle now has a multiple call option - create a stack or grid of LOGgle widgets and assign each one a sequential number from 1 to 10... last call, second to last call, etc.
LOGgle is a home screen widget which displays information about your last call in real time... incoming, outgoing, and missed. Tap the widget to return or redial a call.
2 x 1 format with last call information.
3 x 1 format adds contact photo (if available).
4 x 1 format adds contact photo and clock.
4 x 1L format has four last calls stacked.
Tap on photo to launch Android contact app.
Tap on clock to launch alarm app, if installed.
Tap the bottom right corner to configure the widget's appearance. Background color, transparency, widget height, text size and color are all configurable.
To add LOGgle to your home screen, long click on your wallpaper, select "Widgets", and look for LOGgle. You can also click the "Home" button, "Menu", and then "Add".
The permissions required by the widget are simply to allow it to function as intended. Internet access is to allow a link to our website from the configuration screen. No information about your call is used in any way other than to display your last call!
Keywords: last call, missed calls, widget, recent, dialer, quick dial, redial, call log
Callify is a beautifull call logs application where you can navigate easily on your call logs, call, message or mail in one click.
Get your call logs and filter them by call types, see your calls informations and contact your friends easily.
Callify is the best way to search through your call logs and fastly call back, message or mail your contacts.
You can also popup the actions bar via the contact badge.
Callify features :
- Launch after incoming, outgoing calls and missed call
- One touch actions (call, message and mail) and quick actions via the contact badge
- Easily navigate through your call logs
- 2 different layouts : gallery and list, switch between the 2 layouts in the settings
- Filter your call logs by call types
- Compact mode : group consecutive call logs by phone number
- Delete call from your call logs by long touch or click
- Quickly add unknow number in your contact
- Close Callify automatically after X seconds
- Go to home after closing
- Highly customizable : choose the images you want for all the application images (call button, message button, mail button and default contact picture)
- Display contact picture if any
- Portrait and landscape layouts
- Home widget which display your last phone call : contact picture, name, time, direct call button and direct message button. You can filter the call types you want to display(incoming, outgoing and missed)
Please mail me if you have any questions or bugs
Graphics and icon made by www.mylittlestudio.fr
Keywords : call, message, mail, quick contact, fast action, one touch, free, widget, last call, callify
Floating Widget lets you interact with any homescreen widget while you’re using any app on your device.
Ever wish you could:
- Control your local or streaming music without leaving your current app?
- Have a sports scoreboard up while using your e-book reader?
- View a data usage widget in real time while using the app you’re testing?
- Have a clock on the screen while playing a full screen game?
- View CPU usage while you’re interacting with an app?
- Have the a traffic indicator widget always up while commuting?
With Floating Widget, you can do all of these and more! Check the screenshots and embedded video for setup and examples.
-Choose from any widget you have installed designed for Android’s home screen
-Position the widget anywhere on your screen
-Resize the widget to as big or small as you’d like
-Save up to 5 different floating widget profiles
-Have multiple widgets floating at once
-Create custom shortcuts to quickly launch any of the 5 profiles
-Tasker/Locale plugin support
-Control widget transparency
-Start last used profile(s) on boot
-Holo themed [Honeycomb+]
-Notification quick actions [Jelly Bean+]
This app is under active development and widgets were not designed for this, so instead of leaving a negative review because of bugs and glitches, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with any issues, concerns or questions. I am willing to give refunds past the initial 15 minute window the Play Store offers, so please give Floating Widget a try.
** Attention developers: If I’ve used your widget/application in the description/tutorial and you don’t want the free publicity, please contact me and I’ll remove it immediately. Floating Widget only exists because of your awesome widgets **
Requires Eclair (2.1) and 5 special permissions:
SYSTEM_ALERT_WINDOW - to make the widget stay visible on the screen
READ_PHONE_STATE - to allow the widget to hide when a phone call comes in
VIBRATE - to signal that the widget is in move mode
CHECK_LICENSE - to validate purchases and prevent piracy
RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED - for the start on boot option
The following are just search terms to help others find this app, you can ignore. always on screen widget, widget always on top, persistent widget, system overlay, widget anywhere anytime, airwidget, air widget
Always see the last person who called you right there on your home screen, click it once to call them back, or twice to send them a text message.
Simple, useful, will save you time each and every day.
(and will sometimes remind you that you have to return a call - just by seeing their picture on your home screen)
► IMPORTANT NOTE: To install, make sure you know how to install a widget on your phone. Do NOT drag the round icon from the apps area onto your home screen. This will not do the trick. Make sure you use the WIDGET.
Note: To enter widget settings, either triple-click the widget icon on your home screen, or click the round "B" icon in the app drawer.
Note: With some launchers, you may need to adjust vertical alignment of the widget by going to the settings screen, and changing the value within "Widget alignment" until your widget sits just right.
Tags: Redial, Redialer, Call, Call back, Missed call, Speed dial, fast dial, fast
More information: http://www.ddani.info/apps/missedcallpro
- Any combination of reminder target: call, sms, or mms, email (PRO)
- Multi function last sms widget (PRO)
- Multi function last call widget (PRO)
- Count widgets (sms, gmail, missed call) (PRO)
- No ads (PRO)
- Black list (PRO)
- Choose a notification sound
- Notification repeat interval
- Different settings for sms and missed call
- Alerts cancel
- Visible notifications (status bar, pop-up window with quick call functions)
- Quick call with proximity sensor (pop-up window only) (PRO)
- Full screen pop-up window with large contact ID (photo, name, etc.)
- Swipe views (swiping between detail views)
- Quiet hours (21:00 - 09:00)
- Max. alert count
- LED notifications
- Display wake up function
- Full Jelly Bean, ICS, Froyo and Gingerbread support
- Gmail priority inbox support (PRO)
- Volume control
- Auto silent when you set your phone in silent mode
- If the application does not work, please remove the application data or uninstall/reinstall this application.
- German (by Julian S.)
- Russian (by xRaitor)
- French (by Thierry)
- Spanish (by quads24)
- Serbian (by sowa610)
- Polish (by Andrzej Sowiński)
Submit translation (registration required): http://ddani.info/apptranslate/edit/app/missedcall
- Julian S.
- Andrzej Sowiński
Keywords: call, missed call reminder, sms reminder, notification, notifications, alerts, reminders, missed calls, missed sms, gmail, gmail reminder, notify, quick call, proximity sensor, email, volume control, alert, volume control
• 'Call Log Pro Demo’ widget application is 10 days free trial of ‘Call Log Pro’.
So go ahead and give it a try.
Keywords: Call, calllog, call log, recent calls, miss calls, dial, dialcall, calllogs, call logs, call list, shortcut, log, logs, phone, dial, dial list, recent call, free call log, widget
Main feature: Call Time Control. This Widget allows to know at a glance the minutes spend for a period of one month.
Control call time spend both on peak time and off-peak time.
Displays minutes consumed on an indicator that changes color according to the thresholds in the configuration screen.
USER MANUAL: http://www.negomobile.es/en/apps/t2t/um/config/0
The application is not allowed to use Internet. It is safe, only process data from call log.
See video for more detail.
Control your telephony provider: Vodafone, Movistar, O2, Orange, T-Mobile, ...
The perfect complement for Collect Call app.
Download "Collect Call" to make the most of your phone tariff.
+ Time-slots for a day or period.
+ Exclude phone numbers (VIP)
+ Bugs corrected.
+ View grouped call-log records (sorted by duration).
+ Exclude numbers using regular expressions. Ej. exclude number with prefix 900. -->900(*) or expression
+ Format Call-Log View including Day of Week.
+ Info - Remove duplicates entries.
+ Bugs corrected.
+ View grouped call-log records (sorted by duration).
+ Exclude VIBER calls: see instructions avaiable at http://www.negomobile.es/en/node/198
+ Format Call-Log View including Day of Week.
+ Info - Remove duplicates entries.
+ Track spend on a specific phone number. See instructions avaiable at: http://www.negomobile.es/en/node/202
+ Search a contact from the phone book and include the phone numbers.
+ Add total count to title of call resume.
+ *Tested on Galaxy Nexus ICS, HTC Sensation ICS and Sony Xperia.
+ Bugs corrected: auto update process (when a call is ended), and error when remove a filter in some models. - User permision required: PROCESS_OUTGOING_CALLS & READ_PHONE_STATE
+ Bugs corrected - auto-refresh Galaxy Note/ Galaxy ACE ...
- CountDown: Option to display the minutes we have left to talk (counts down from the total). Requested by [Sergio]
- Hide Seconds: Displays only the minutes consumed. The color of the widget label changes depending on whether you have spent seconds in the minutes indicator.
- Bugs closed: up and down minute counter in some models. requested by [Conchi], [Celia].
User Manual: http://www.negomobile.es/apps/t2t
* Please, avoid TASK-KILLERS (include this app in your white list).
* Please, report bugs and issues to improve t2t app.
Some Galaxy devices have a feature that can read out name of people who are calling you, or who sends you a message, as it happens. It's called Driving Mode and can be accessed through the settings. This app exposes the setting with a aesthetic widget, so that you can turn it on or off with one touch! Also exposes settings through an intent, therefore you can use third party apps like Llama or Tasker to control this.
Product features -
• 1. Economic in space - smaller than VLingo driving widget, which takes up 1x3 blocks.
• 2. As you remove the last instance of the widget, the background service automatically unloads. Does not use up RAM unnecessarily if you don't plan to use it, even if you keep it installed.
• 3. Automatically turns on/off as you connect/disconnect a bluetooth device! (Donate only)
• 4. Does not depend on VLingo Voice Commands, if you uninstall it you can still use this.
• 5. Exposes settings through an intent, therefore you can use third party apps like Llama or Tasker to control this.
It appears there are already more info on this in some review sites the Internet, e.g. here - http://www.xda-developers.com/android/samsung-galaxy-s-ii-gets-driving-mode-widget/
Or here - http://www.redmondpie.com/driving-mode-widget-for-galaxy-s-ii-enable-disable-driving-mode-with-a-single-tap/
Donate version: I will work on an in-app donation which will enable to help to support development. There will be no ads in either version.
If you often got trouble remembering important things, then Notes Widget HD is for you!
✮ Changeable text size
✮ Two note skins (check pro version for more)
✮ Lockscreen Widgets for Android 4.2+
✮ Resizable on Android 3.1+ (sizes from 2x2 and up)
✮ Sizes for Android 2.2 and 2.3: 3x2, 3x3, 4x2, 4x3, 4x4
✮ ✮ ✮ Check pro version for more features ✮ ✮ ✮
QUICK INSTALLATION GUIDE:
STEP 1: Download
STEP 2: Go to widget tab in app drawer
STEP 3: Long press on Notes Widget HD Lite, and drag to desktop
STEP 4: Edit your note
STEP 5: Tap note to edit again
STEP 5: Long press on note to resize
Place notes right on your Homescreen (or even Lockscreen with android 4.2+) for super quick access, give the note a little tap and edit it however you want, give the note a little longer tap and turn it into a small note or one which fills the whole screen.
Developed By Jakob Harteg
Tags: Sticky Notes, post it, post, desk, reminder, text widget, resizable, lockscreen notes.
• Monitor calls, SMS and data usage accurately
• Set your billing cycle so you can monitor your daily, weekly or monthly usage.
• Set limits for your calls, SMS and data usage.
• Ability to set notifications for when you exceed any of your limits.
• If set, automatic notification when you exceed 75% of your limits.
• Set phone numbers to be automatically excluded from your usage for calls and SMS.
• View and monitor usage for calls, SMS and data for this cycle, previous cycle, last 2 weeks plus more.
• Delete all entries from database (Free version) or individually choose to delete calls, SMS or data (Premium only)
• Clicking the icon or heading of a widget will launch the app (Icon or text in the black background).
• Lightweight and efficient. Barely impacts battery life.
• Tested on a variety of devices.
• One time purchase.
• No more ads.
• Set the frequency the app collects your data.
• Backup app databases to the internal phone storage.
• Restore app databases from internal storage.
• Incognito mode.
• Widget Configuration.
• Individually delete calls, SMS or data entries from database.
• Query usage by custom dates.
• Minute pulse.
More on Premium Features
Setting the frequency allows you to have control of how accurate the data potentially is. Although if set on the most accurate of options, the app still barely impacts battery life but you may still want to tone it down.
The backup and restore features allows you to keep your usage data through factory resets or even uninstalls. Backup the databases just before you uninstall or factory reset and when you install the app again it will automatically restore on first run. You can even transfer the backup to another device with this app and restore from it. You may also choose to manually restore the database to a previous backup.
Incognito mode allows you to view the totals without the breakdown. May it be to protect your usage from prying eyes or improve app performance. A password is required to toggle this setting so only you will have access to it. Remember to store the password created in a safe place.
Widget Configuration currently only allows you to set the update frequency of added widgets.
With Minute Pulse you can now set the billable rates of your carrier. Not all carriers charge on a per second rate. They may bill based on every 3 minutes used. If this is the case then you can further fine tune the app to be even more accurate.
If any issues are found please email me with detailed information instead of giving a low rating and I will try my best to fix them.
Suggestions are also welcomed.
Some devices needs to be restarted after first install before widgets can be used.
Compatible only with phones. Tablets not supported as yet.
This app does not use any personal data or usage collected except to provide you with accurate statistics.
This app uses a service to get some data real-time. This service is only active when there is data to be collected. It will not negatively affect your battery life. Please do not end this task manually or by task killers.
More from developer
Tap the icon to open the call log or tap the arrows to move through your call log.
*1.1 - Updated UI; bug fix