“Useful vote” is an application with which you will be able to find out the profiles, proposals and voting preferences for candidates for public office in the June 6 electoral process in Mexico.
As an informative tool, "Helpful vote" allows you to:
- Consult the profiles and proposals of the candidates in your area.
- Participate in polls and votes that seek to measure voting preferences for each of the public offices to be renewed.
- Create surveys and find out people's preferences on this and other topics of interest.
- Follow up, in real time, the voting preferences of your locality.
- Invite your contacts to participate in your surveys and those already published.
- Exercise your right to vote informed and free.
- Have updated information on campaigns, results and trends.
- You will be able to share the votes and their results on social networks.
The application will help citizens to have the information so that the vote is not dispersed and can be concentrated on the viable winning options. It could be said that it is a "simulated" first round of the elections, so that in the "real" election, citizens vote only for one of the two leading options and the will of the voters is better represented.
Outside of the electoral process, "Useful vote" can be useful to companies that wish to conduct a survey, designed by themselves, in order to find out consumer preferences. The same ones that will help you make better market decisions about a product or service, all this at no cost.
"Helpful vote" is an application developed by citizens without political affiliation, therefore, it does not represent any political or governmental entity.
This application was designed so that any citizen has access to the profiles and proposals of each of the candidates for public office, in a practical and free way.
Only one user vote is allowed per survey.
The results of each of the polls or surveys are for reference only and do not have scientific support.