Your personal gardening assistant, in your pocket. Identify the plants with pictures, learn how to grow them, get watering & fertilizing reminders, and share your beautiful plants with friends!
Designed for gardeners of all levels, Plant Story shows the plant common names, scientific name (botanical name), images, watering guide, sunshine guide, benefits, additional links, and beautiful digital herbarium sheets at your choice. This is perfect for someone who wants to decorate their gardens. It is the perfect assistant for gardening fans and horticulture specialists.
- Get inspired from peer gardeners' growing experiences, plant recommendations, gardening tips.
- Share your own plant stories with others
- Remind you to water, fertilize, and repot
- Care tips for your plant babies based on its sunlight and water requirements
- Diagnose plant diseases if your plant looks unhealthy
- Consult experts for help or seek assistance from the plant community
- Instantly identify tens of thousands of plants, flowers, and trees, powered by advanced AI technology
- Suggest a list of possible plants based on your photo
- A large database of plants: plant names, images, watering & sunshine guides, benefits, etc
- Super simple interface, easy-to-use for anyone
- Check your identification history at any time
- A beautiful story mode of your plants
- Share your plants with friends, in beautifully designed herbarium sheet mode
You can subscribe for premium features from inside the app; subscriptions are billed monthly or annually at the rate selected depending on the subscription plan.
- Alternatively a one-time payment plan is available (this is not a subscription).
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
- Subscriptions will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of current period.
- Your account will be charged according to your plan for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period.
You can manage or turn off auto-renew in your Apple ID account settings at any time after purchase:
- Go to Settings > iTunes & App Store;
- Tap your Apple ID at the top of the screen;
- Tap View Apple ID. You might need to sign in or use Touch ID;
- Tap Subscriptions;
- Tap the subscription you want to manage;
- Use the options to manage your subscription.
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period. Once purchased, refunds will not be provided for any unused portion of the term.
CONNECT WITH US
Send us feedback: