Otter Polo is a competitive 1-4 player sports game.
Features 1v1 and 2v2 gameplay modes with friends (playing from their own device) and bots.
Take control of 1 of 8 otters and show off your skills as you flip, sprint, dodge, bash and outscore the competition.
Do whatever it takes to score the most goals and your team will be victorious.
● For the best experience, each player should have a copy of Otter Polo installed to their device and be connected to the SAME local Wi-Fi network.
● The host player should tap the Start button to begin hosting a match. Each additional player should tap the Join Local button to scan the local Wi-Fi network for the host's game.
● Once connected to the host, each player must select a team and optionally a color before the match begins.
● An internet connection is required for all multiplayer modes. If you do not have internet access, you can still play against bots.
● This game is intended to be played locally, with everyone in the same room connected to the same Wi-Fi network. As players connect directly, firewalls on multi-router and public networks will likely block connections between players and should be avoided.
● Website: http://www.toucheapps.com
● Twitter: @toucheapps