The official app for the Pocatello, Idaho Area Convention and Visitors Bureau!!
Challenging rock-climbing, world-class mountain bike trails, disc golf courses and an active Greenway are some of the outdoor offerings right in Pocatello. Learn to squeegee at the world’s only Museum of Clean, stand in awe of saber tooth cats and giant bison at the Idaho Museum of Natural History, shop art and antiques as you stroll through the historic architecture of Old Town, or see Grizzlies, Cougars and other native animals of Yellowstone up-close at Zoo Idaho. Native American and pioneer history come alive at the Fort Hall Replica and the Bannock County Historical Museum.
- Biking, hiking, golf, camping, fishing, downhill and XC skiing resources and links
- Mountain biking trails and links
- Discover attractions, restaurants, bars, and lodging perfect for your needs
- Explore the local and annual events calendars to plan your visit
- Historic Walking Tour and Event Calendar for Old Town Pocatello
- Visitor information and travel planner
- Check out Visit Pocatello on all of our social channels
Visit Pocatello, Idaho is the official app for the Greater Pocatello Convention and Visitors Bureau. Our role is to make it easy for visitors of all types to enjoy the Pocatello area to the fullest. Visit us at 2695 S 5th Avenue, call 208-479-7659, or go to VisitPocatello.com.