Before purchasing this product:
★ All permissions are for sample scripts to access device features like: vibration, send SMS, read contacts and calendar events, GPS (access_fine_location & access_coarse_location),
record audio, install shortcut, read logs, internet, camera etc. Without these permissions your scripts wouldn't do much.
★ Visit the product blog http://scriptit-app.com/ for a deeper understanding of the product, features and programming examples.
★ Light or Dark theme.
★ Full featured editor simplifies writing code through application templates, code snippets, smart indenting, code formatter, error highlighting, console and log viewer.
★ Open and edit multiple files
★ Smart indenting.
★ Keyboard shortcuts. Add a keyboard and turn your tablet into a real development machine.
★ File operations new, open, save, revert, shortcut and close
★ Edit operations undo, redo, cut, copy, paste, select all, delete line, indent, undent, find/replace, snippets, layout, formatter.
★ Navigation to beginning of file, end of file, line number, function, matching brace and error.
★ Application templates for activity, splash, background worker, sensor, camera, video play, list activity, text to speech, recognize speech, audio recorder and video recorder or choose an empty script.
★ Log viewer aids in debugging a scripts and offers filter highlighting to quickly find textual information.
★ Console displays all print output
★ Run scripts from inside the IDE or separately as home-screen shortcuts.
★ Backup and Restore from dated archives.
★ Tips, learn about important features.
★ Create a home-screen shortcut to directly run a script and run other scripts, applications and more.
★ Snippets include standard activity methods, function, return, variable assignment (null, array, dictionary), if, else, if-else, switch, with, for, do while, try catch finally, to dialer, to activity, pick image, do work in background, toast and log.
★ Calendar.js - display a list of calendar appointments
★ Contacts.js - walks through the Android contact list.
★ Global.js - demostrates non-persistant storage. Ideal for saving statefull data between activities etc.
★ Gps.js - retrieves the GPS radio current location and reverse geocodes the latitude and longitude to a physical address.
★ HasTelephony.js - tests for device telephony capabilities.
★ Haversine.js - calcuates distance between two points and prints to console.
★ IsWifiConnected.js - tests for network connected state.
★ JsonTest.js - performs http request, reads JSON reply and displays contents.
★ JustLog.js - writes output to log. Use log to view output.
★ Packages.js - creates a list of all Android packages installed on the device.
★ PickImage.js - uses the image-galery to select an image and downsamples that image finally displaying in an imageview.
★ Self.js - calls itself passing a bundle containing level and displays title and text.
★ SendText.js - sends a text message to a phone.
★ SimpleActivity.js - uses load command to load
★ SpannableString.js - shows how to color highlight foreground, background and bold text.
★ Temporary.js - temporary landing activity used when quickly building applications.
★ Url_IO.js - details how to use the jsURL class for file access.
★ Versions.js - display different versions, api, language etc.
★ Vibrate.js - produces a vibration pattern
★ XmlPullParser.js - walks a small XML string using the XmlPullParser API.
(I am woking hard to make this app perfect for you !!!! , I cannot fix the bug till next month because of exams :( )
Avrdroid is a wireless programming solution for avr microcontroller by OpenLogicLabs.
it includes a dev board containing atmega8 and an ide running in android device. android device and dev board communicate via bluetooth module.
1. compile avr code on android device
2. flash code wirelessly via bluetooth (no need for any programmer or a wired usb connection )
3. uart over bluetooth -debug your code and log data
ATTENTION: SOME FEATURES OF THIS APP WILL REQUIRE AVRDROID BOARD
VISIT http://www.openlogiclabs.com/?p=118 FOR TUTORIAL
This app will download compiler if you do not have one it is about 50 mb of file is but on installation needs about 200mb of space on your phones internal memory
Featured in TechCrunch, PandoDaily, TheNextWeb.
(Please note that this app requires the user to login to be able to synchronize your settings across all platforms.)
Codeanywhere is a text, code and markup editor, that has been redesigned and reengineered to be light, fast, and mobile-friendly. Connect to your FTP, SFTP Servers, Dropbox or Github account and easily manipulate your resources, folders or files just with the swipe of your finger.
Share and collaborate on projects or just a single file - from wherever you are, and of course quickly edit code with our keyboard that has been customised for developers on the go.
Codeanywhere makes developers forget what device they are working on and let them concentrate on getting work done - be it from the iPad, iPhone, or the desktop.
Codeanywhere, it lets you do just that.
• Syntax highlighting of more than 75 languages
• FTP and SFTP Client
• Dropbox Client
• GitHub Client
• Codeanywhere Sandbox Client
• Copy or Move files between FTP, SFTP or Dropbox
• Share ( Servers, folders or files with others )
• Keyboard has been customised for developers
• Cursor navigation for easy text selection
• Supports most encodings types
• Customizable font sizes
• Undo & Redo
• Advaced Search ( includes Find , Replace, RegEx and MachCase )
• Code folding and Word wrap
Codeanywhere also works on the desktop (Mac and PC). Access from anywhere at https://codeanywhere.net
Allows you easily create, modify and compile AS files on the go. Instead of playing Angry Birds you could be programming the next best game :)
Mostly based on MiniBuilder (the engine behind wonderfl).
IMPORTANT NOTICE!!! currently the compilation is switched to local so no external libraries are supported for now.
Sorry for inconvenience, and please stay tuned for the update.
1. Code highlighting.
2. Code completion.
3. On device compiling.
4. Hints for function arguments
5. File Browser.
7. Line numbering.
9. Auto Indent
10. Customizable font size, background color and full screen toggle
11. Load code from wonderfl and edit
12. Supported libraries: TLF, Nape, Box2D, Alternativa3D, mx.utils (currently not working).
13. Supports Honeycomb tablets
and much more
For landscape editing I recommend using Hacker's Keyboard.
It's recommended to turn of "Auto select suggestion" in your keyboard settings while coding.
This software is still in development. Please send suggestions to email@example.com or leave a comment in developer blog (see below in developer's contact info).
If you would like to donate to help me keep the development, there is a "donate" button in the blog.
CloudShell allow you run Java code on remote Android devices. (Using BeanShell script)
From CloudShell, you can access native Android APIs from anywhere, all you need is a browser.
Once you install CloudShell and logged in, go to this site from PC to run the script on the device:
What can I do with CloudShell?
A lot!You can create your own features using Android APIs.
Whole Android APIs is available to you.
BeanShell is a powerful script engine,you can call Android native Java APIs from CloudShell.
For examples, you can test the new APIs on device you do not have physical access,
or with provider not in your country.
You can read the logs, and find out why your App is not working, and test the new codes in real-time,
on devices may not even in your country!
Check Android APIs at Runtime, even the hidden ones, inspect static variables, methods, classes
list all the action Intents.
You can make it vibrate if you do not remember where you put your phone.
If you lost your phone, you can location it, wipe it, or show Message on the screen.
You can write scripts to backup your contacts, your SMS.
You can write scripts to upload pictures to Facebook, Picasa, upload video to youtube.
It is up to you, the programmer to release the full power of CloudShell.
List of what you can do with:
- Android APIs at Runtime
- Android OS Version check
- Applications - list all installed
- Battery - get status
- Bluetooth - Turn on/off, scan
- Call - get call Logs, making phone call
- Clipboard, copy, paste
- Contacts - search Contacts
- Launch other Apps
- Location GPS/Network
- Logcat - read logs
- Rooted check
- Sensor - List all sensors
- SMS Inbox
- Sync Turn On/Off
Go this page for all the examples:
- Download and Install Android App first
- Log in to Google Account from the CloudShell App
- Go to: https://cloudshellapp.appspot.com/
- Log in using the same Google Account
- Start writing scripts!
- Autostart on Boot, or on WiFi
- Run BeanShell Scripts on remote devices
- Push Scripts to device
- Reset BeanShell
- Webview API bridge to run BeanShell scripts
- Support BroadcastReceiver, Events listener
- Remote wakeup
- Remote control, send Key Touch Events and Capture ScreenShot on rooted devices
- You can use hidden API like regular API, because BeanShell reflection, so instead of:
Method dataMethod = ConnectivityManager.class.getDeclaredMethod("setMobileDataEnabled", boolean.class);
In CloudShell, you can just do:
- For better security, use a different Gmail account to login rather than your main Gmail account.
You can now create your designs and widgets without going back and forth on a browser. Changes are instantly made, and view able to the right side. Instantly start programming HTML5, CSS3, and jQuery. Offline access too! You just need to have internet access for jQuery results. Live Web Editor is perfect for programmers who like to design new widgets when you're not in front of a desktop.
**Only for 10"+ tablets! No one can do some serious programming on their phones!**
**I recommend using a keyboard for faster results**
Yes, i'll be updating very soon, I'll be including Saving (local), Loading, Sharing, and some other nice snippets. Tell me what you think, I'd love to hear some feedback.
-Savable source code
-FTP access (i prefer SSH).
-CodePen exporting (hopefully)
-Larger textboxes for code
Try my new app for web developers. It's Android Web Editor on steroids! https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.kidinov.awd !
Supports all types of web files.
- Code highlighting;
- Work with your FTP server;
- Work with files in your smartphone;
- Line numbering;
- Hot tags-button;
- Quick preview of your page;
- Highlighting the current line;
- layer of Custom buttons( you can create you own hot-keys)
- Search by code. NEW
- Changes set of hot keys through the siding on the main screen.NEW
- Running your code on our server; (You can debug your php code!) // Sorry, but only in PRO version
- Encoding choice.NEW // Only in PRO.
- AUTO Encoding choice. NEW // Only in PRO.
- Undo/redo. NEW // Only in PRO.
PRO version is here - https://market.android.com/details?id=com.webedit.app
Thank you very much for the translation: Michael van Dijk, Luis Adrian Perez, Matteo Dalle Feste and his girlfriend.
We recommend to use the keyboard with arrow keys, it will allow you to write code much faster! For example: smart keyboard.
android dev software android documents to go android applications android google android marketplace google android software android programming apps for android
android market search web page maker web page editing software web page software php web editor notepad
create a web page edit web page web page design tools web design tools design to xhtml web design editor web development tools web editing web creator php xml editor similar to codepad similar to touchqode text editor notepad offline source code sourcecode
** If Emacs segfaults try changing font size. This is going to be fixed. **
** If you have troubles pressing keys like Ctrl-Space install Hacker's Keyboard **
Runs on modified version of Terminal Emulator - requires hardware keyboard and a rather big display.
Includes Busybox and eshell. SSH (for TRAMP) and git are planned.
Source code: https://github.com/zielmicha/emacs-android
MobileOrg has gone through a lot of changes recently. Some of the great new features:
- New Storage System (org content is now stored in the database)
- Search Support
- Calendar Integration
- Synchronize over SSH/SCP
- Calendar Integration (with reminders)
- Locale/Tasker Plugin
- Self-signed ssl webdav certificates
- Edit tags
- Encryption Support
- Capture only mode
- Complete UI revamp
- Spanish translation
- Improved synchronization system
- Improved edit and capture modes
- Full documentation in wiki
Issues? Please email or file a bug: https://github.com/matburt/mobileorg-android/issues
Donate version now available!
- Offline C compiler: create your own applications on Android device and run them even without Internet access
- Source code editor with syntax highlighting, tabs, code completion, code formatting, file association and infinite undo/redo
- Export&share your programs as APKs or native executables (for terminal apps)
- No root required (but C4droid can use it for your programs if you want)
- Full ANSI C and ISO C99 support with TCC (Tiny C Compiler) + uClibc
- Customizable GUI, choose where to place tabs and buttons by yourself, themes are also supported.
More features with a free GCC plugin:
- Full C++ and almost complete C++11 support with GCC + Bionic libc
- NativeActivity, Qt, SDL and SDL2 support for GUI
- The most recent version of GCC always available
- Makefile support: use the same build scripts as on your PC (BusyBox is included)
- Semi-automatic open-source library porting feature for enhanced programming & education
C4droid is designed to be user-friendy out-of-the-box, but nothing is perfect, so here are some answers for questions that can appear:
How to install C++ support?
C4droid will ask you to install C++ support at first startup and will configure itself in semi-automatic mode.
If you want to do that manually, you need:
0) Enough internal memory OR root rights. C4droid does not require root rights for devices with more than 50MB of free internal memory.
1) Install GCC plugin (C4droid will ask you to install it).
2) Select G++ compiler in C4droid preferences.
3*) Add "using namespace std;" to your program(before int main), use iostream, not iostream.h
Note that if you want to use C4droid as a C compiler, it is better to select GCC, not G++.
How to use SDL, SDL2, NativeActivity and Qt in single-file mode?
Just install SDL plugin and select G++ compiler in C4droid preferences.
Note that C4droid chooses app mode using a very simple source code analysis:
SDL is detected with #include "SDL.h", SDL2 is detected with #include "SDL2/SDL.h", NativeActivity is detected with #include "android_native_app_glue.h", Qt is detected with #include "QApplication"
If you are compiling a single-file Qt app, you must add #include "yoursourcefilenamewithcpp.moc" to the end of source code file also.
How to use Makefiles, multifile projects, etc?
Long-click compile button (or select "compilation settings" if buttons are hidden/moved) and configure current directory to use the mode you want.
Note that C4droid will create .c4droid configuration file when you will press Ok. Some modes (like makefile) require to enter result executable file name, don't forget to do that.
After doing that all use compile and run buttons to build and run your app as regular.
How to build and install libraries?
Almost the same way as regular Makefile building except for that most probably some patching may be required.
Currently tested libraries are gmp(internal memory only),mpfr,mpc,libxml2,neon,sqlite,SDL_gfx(--disable-mmx required).
Which gestures/keyboard shortcuts does C4droid support?
Save button: save as.
Open button: recent files.
Run button: run with arguments.
Compile button: configure current directory.
Tab: close tab.
Ctrl-C, Ctrl-V, Ctrl-X for Copy, Paste and Cut
Ctrl-S, Ctrl-O for Save/Open
Ctrl-Z, Ctrl-Y for Undo/Redo.
Ctrl-L for "go to Line"
Ctrl-F for Find
Ctrl-A for select All
Ctrl-B for Build/compile
Ctrl-R for Run
Ctrl-Space/Ctrl-D for autocompletion (Ctrl-Space may be reserved by Android)
Report bugs at firstname.lastname@example.org.
C4droid stands for "c for android" (or "c++ for android"), but it doesn't actually contain an Android trademark.
C4droid is not an online compiler, so it uses real binaries.
Some binaries in APK are licensed under (L)GPL, email me for the source code (Tiny C compiler, GCC, BusyBox, etc.)
Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
Qt is a registered trademark of Digia.
★ Several color themes
★ Infinite undo & redo
★ Search & replace
★ Auto & block indentation
★ Keep opened files and changes between sessions
★ Open files directly from dropbox or a file manager
★ Character encoding support
★ Keyboard shortcuts (List below)
★ Share documents with other services (dropbox, email, ...)
★ Preview HTML files in browser
★ Bracket matching
★ Go to line
★ Run Scripts in SL4A directly
★ Configurable Shortcuts
Pro version only features:
★ SFTP/FTP support
★ Dropbox support
★ Custom themes
★ Run external commands through SSH
★ Root mode
Using different character encodings:
★ To open a document with a different character encoding than the default: long press the open file button
★ To create a new document with a different character encoding than the default: long press the new file button
★ You can make this behavior the default in the preference screen
Long pressing the save document button allows you to save a document with a different filename
DroidEdit is specially useful for new generation android tablets with external keyboards like the Asus Transformer.
Try Hacker's Keyboard for a developer friendly virtual keyboard.
You should try the ad supported DroidEdit Free before buying this app. The ad supported version has exactly the same functionality as the paid version except it doesn't have SFTP support, Dropbox support, Custom themes and root mode.
Please rate the app in the market. For bug reports, feature requests or any other subject please use the following contacts:
• Preview the latest features: Try out the newest features. (Sometimes these may be a little rough around the edges.)
• Give early feedback: Let us know what you think and help make Chrome for Android a better browser.
You can install Chrome Beta alongside your current version of Chrome for Android. Chrome Beta will request additional permissions when using Chrome Sync for the first time.
It's a great little code reader (note: not read, NOT an editor) that enhances current coding knowledge by highlighting your past coding expertise.
With Code Peeker you can share coding success tricks during a job-interview or meetings. It'll make you look much better than promising "I don't know. Let me get back to you on that one".
Code Peeker will open and highlight any supported code language (and unicode/utf-8) you throw at it.
- Mark the line number
- Provides a built-in file browser (in case your phone doesn't have one)
- Opens from both external SD and internal memory!
- Supports other file browsers (Dropbox, File Expert, FX, Astro File Manager, etc)
Code Peeker Pro includes:
- Theming capabilities for easy reading
- Access to recently opened files
- Shortcut to quickly open files straight from the home screen
- Ability to map unrecognised file extensions to known syntax formatting
It supports a wide variety of new and old languages such as:
- C/C++ (c, cc, cpp, h, hpp)
- C# (c-sharp, csharp, cs)
- Python (py)
- Ruby (rails, ror)
- XML (xml, xaml, xslt, html, xhtml)
- ActionScript 3 (as3)
- Cold Fusion
- Diff/patch files
- JavaFX (jfx)
- Perl (pl)
- PowerShell (ps)
- Terminal scripts (bash, shell, sh, rc, conf)
- Visual Basics (vb, vbnet)
- Verilog & System Verilog (v, sv)
If Code Peeker can't recognize the extension, it'll still show the source as plain text.
No color highlighting will be applied, but at least you still can read it.
Got a feature request or a file that won't highlight properly? Just contact me via email (It's hard to chat via Play Store comments)
- It is 100% free code viewer.
- No creepy permissions required.
- No secret Internet connectivity required.
- No ads!
If you're happy with it and want to support me, please grab a copy of Code Peeker Pro =)
Keywords: source code, syntax highlighter, syntax highlight, code reader, code viewer, code samples
More from developer
View and edit source code on Android phone. Touchqode PRO is a true mobile code editor that comes with syntax highlighting, autocomplete and other features found in a desktop IDE.
You can try free edition before buying. Support touchqode development by buying this PRO version.
Alternative to vim or emacs over the terminal. Works great as text editor, notepad or HTML editor. Install and start programming now.
More info on: http://goo.gl/00A1E
Tip of the day: if you need more symbols ($, #, |, @, %) press ALT+Tab on the keyboard to access symbol keyboard.