Travel health advice and remote medical services for overseas travellers. Get direct access to a team of NHS fully-qualified UK doctors, who can provide remote examination, diagnosis and advice on any medical condition or injury. Whether your destination is Africa, Asia, Middle East, South America or beyond, this app will become your travel health guide, assistance and companion thanks to a wide range of features:
• Travel checklist: Whether you plan on backpacking, mountain, jungle, desert or arctic expeditions, make sure you don’t leave any essentials behind before you start your trip or holiday.
• Video demonstrations: A visual travel health guide to get you out of trouble when facing the most common medical, security and water safety challenges.
• Vaccine and country info: Travel healthcare is essential, and so is knowing what jabs and injections you’ll need for your to prevent malaria, Hepatitis A, Tetanus, Typhoid and other infectious diseases and infections, which you’ll find in our country guides
• Approved clinics: If you need health help during your international travel, fetch our list of trusted travel clinics that will be able to provide treatment so you to continue to enjoy your travel
• Expedition medical advice: Your first aid online travel health guide on-the-go with a travel health info tool and symptom checker that will help you even before you call our travel doctors in case of a travel emergency.
Remote Medical Support is the trusted travel health App by those wanting the right health information and expert consultations with doctors at the push of a button.
Whether you are an adventure traveller hiking overseas, a global safari traveller or an expat seeking expert medical advice and health consultations to minimise health risks, Remote Medical Support is your international SOS assistance. Take a travel doctor in your pocket with you!