This does not give you DeX mode!
You need a DeX enabled device with a DeX dock to use DeX
• Notice: This application has no internet permissions to provide assurance that no data will be sent back to the developer.
This app uses Accessibility services.
• Enhanced input providing us with support for more of our keyboards hotkeys and key combinations to increase our overall productivity everywhere!
• Multi-Instancing enabling you to launch multiple instances of supported apps such as the calculator.
• True windowed mode enables all apps to work including apps that normally say they require a touch screen or are locked to a phone sized window and providing, true windowed and fullscreen support with no hacks required.
• Auto launch start multiple apps of your choice to the startup list when DeX launches!
• Alternative start menu bringing more of a Desktop-PC like experience to Android desktop! Adding features such as quick search launch (i.e. enter calc and the calculator will quickly launch if it is the only app installed starting with the text 'calc'). Quick access to the devices power button, settings app, Play store app, pictures app, documents folder and file explorer app from the start menus side bar. Supports launch via the 'Meta/Windows' key, or 'Meta+Alt' if you don't want to replace the default start menu!
Also adding multi-instance launching support to the desktop experience!
• Disable 'Shift+Space' language switch.
• Replace 'Meta+E' (Windows key/cmd key + E) to launch file explorer instead of email!
• Customisable auto desktop startup/exit device config changes:
Bluetooth, Wi-Fi & HDMI Audio out.
• Independant volume profiles for both phone & desktop modes, automatically adjusted whenever you change the volume in each mode.
• Custom desktop Startup, Exit, USB connect and disconnect sounds are supported!
• Brighness reduction and red tint support with quick keyboard shortcuts support to reduce eye-strain quickly and easily without the need to launch any apps!
• Device monitor is available to allow you to monitor your devices resource usage, to put our minds at ease that our device's can cope under the pressure that we put on them, and showing any running services that may be using up those system resources.
• Desktop version info enables you to see when DeX has been updated from within Desktop Hub.
Originally designed for the 'Samsung Galaxy S8/S8+/S9/S9+/Note 8' and the 'DeX Station' dock accessory.
Added beta support for alternative Android desktop devices too.
• Apps that can appear on top: Brightness overlay.
• Apps that can change system settings: Bluetooth & WiFi controls.
• Usage data access: Device resource monitor (CPU, RAM, Storage & running background services).
• Accessibility service: Keyboard input detection (for Desktop enhanced input functions, i.e. enabling extra system-wide keyboard shortcuts), system events (i.e. show power menu & minimize all windows), pinch to zoom simulation and handling brightness overlay.