There are 18 million songs available and each venue selects their unique mix of music for you to enjoy.
It’s easy and fun to look through the music catalogue, request the song you’re in the mood to hear and share your great musical taste with friends on Facebook and Twitter.
iJukebox is available at select locations throughout the US.
Like us on Facebook/myiJukebox or follow @myijukebox on Twitter to find out about news and events.
Contact us at email@example.com if you would like to suggest a location or for more information.
Now, with the AMI BarLink app, Android users can quickly browse the entire catalog of music available on their local AMI jukebox!
Want to play DJ without leaving your seat? It's easy! Create a FREE BarLink account, add BarLink credits via any major credit card, select your venue, and select the music you want to hear played on the jukebox.
BarLink only works on AMI jukeboxes enabled with mobile support. Use the app to quickly browse jukebox locations that are mobile-ready.
★ "The Cure for iTunes withdrawal" - New York Times ★
★ Number one app in Newsweek's Top 10 Android apps for 2011 ★
Sync Without Wires! doubleTwist AirSync™ brings you wireless iTunes sync for music, photos and DRM-free videos with your Mac or PC over your home WiFi network.
Forget your iPod! Use in conjunction with the free doubleTwist Sync desktop app to automatically import iTunes and sync music, playlists, ratings or playcounts from your iTunes library.
AirSync and AirPlay for Android features include:
iTunes sync for your music library:
♬ Securely pair your Android device for iTunes sync with your Mac or PC.
♬ Sync iTunes music to Android from your PC or Mac over WiFi.
♬ Sync and automatically import MP3 purchases & downloads from Android back to your Mac or PC.
♬ Sync iTunes playcounts, playlists & ratings back to your computer, even after you create or modify them on Android (reverse-sync with iTunes is currently Windows-only.)
AirPlay on Android and MagicPlay for wireless speakers:
♬ AirPlay from Android to WiFi speakers and receivers such as Zeppelin Air, Bose and Yamaha (requires Android 4.1 or higher.)
♬ AirTunes support for older Apple devices such as Airport Express (Android 4.1 or higher).
♬ AirPlay music and DRM-free video to Apple TV (black model).
♬ Play music, videos and photos to the Xbox 360, PS3 and Sonos with AirSync's DLNA/UPnP feature.
Sync DRM-free video files:
♬ Sync and automatic, wireless import of photos and videos from Android to your PC.
doubleTwist AirSync is an upgrade to the free doubleTwist Music Player, unlocking AirPlay, AirTunes and iTunes-sync. If you have previously purchased doubleTwist Pro you do not need to buy AirSync again as it is automatically unlocked for doubleTwist Pro users.
Instructions: The free doubleTwist desktop app requires MacOS X 10.5 or higher on your Mac, or WinXP SP2/Vista/Windows 7 or above on your PC. Once you install doubleTwist Sync on your Mac or PC, it will scan and import your iTunes and/or Windows Media Player library. It will also scan your Music folder for any additional music files. You don't need to be an iTunes user to sync MP3s and other music files using AirSync, although some features, such as playlist-sync, are optimized for iTunes.
Join our Community:
Get tips and ask questions about AirPlay, AirTunes and iTunes sync on Google+: https://plus.google.com/communities/114410062688956839568
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/doubletwist
Need Help about how to AirPlay on Android or iTunes-sync? Visit http://doubletwist.com/help/
doubleTwist has been described by numerous journalists and bloggers as the "iTunes for Android". AirSync helps you AirPlay music (AirTunes) or transition to Android from an iPod or iPhone by transferring and syncing iTunes music, playlists, ratings and more!
Download AirSync and free your iTunes by playing and syncing music to your Android without arbitrary restrictions and pump up the bass on your speakers using AirPlay.
iTunes and AirPlay are registered trademarks of Apple Inc.
This is the free version. Upgrade to pro to use any MP3 as a background beat and remove advertisements.
* Download and record over free background beats
* Sing over any MP3 in your phone's library (pro version only)
* Share songs via email
* Set songs as your Ringtone
* Freestyle mode
Stay in touch:
Follow us on Twitter @TuneMeApp or Like us on Facebook facebook.com/tunemeapp
* Record Audio - to access the device microphone
* Full Internet Access - to download free background beats
* View Network State - to download free background beats
* Read Phone State And Identity - advertisements (Admob) require this permission
* Modify USB And SD Card Contents - songs are saved on the SD card
* Modify Global System Settings - to set songs as ringtones
* Market Billing Service - to purchase extra background beats
* Discover Known Accounts - to purchase extra background beats
Makes use of dropbox to:
# Upload your music files (mp3 and m4a files) to dropbox
# Download music from dropbox to you music folder in your device
This is useful if you have multiple android devices, and you want to keep all updated with all the music you have. You can download music from your Nexus 7 tablet and have it synched also to your Galaxy Nexus smartphone, and also to your notebook / pc using the dropbox official application!
# Analyze .mp3 and .m4a files
# Each music file will be analyzed and will be associated with an MD5 string. This string is needed to ensure that two files are the same. (it is not enough to have two files with the same name, but they also need to be byte-by-byte equals).
# Upload of music files to dropbox (if the device contains songs that are not present in the dropbox folder)
# Download of not present music files from dropbox
# Playlist generation (cross-terminal compliant playlists)
# TAG generation and update
# Multiple folder support (provide as music source folder a set of folders)
# Tablet UI Support
- the most convenient sync of the social network Vkontakte with music library your mobile device
- download tracks from the device to audiotracks Vk.com
- quick sync allows to download all the missing tracks in one-click
- thought-out and functional manager of synchronizable tracks
- sync music of friends and communities in separate directories that are specified in the settings
- sync music from the walls and bookmarks
- sync albums (playlists)
- the ability to specify for a particular community and friend separate directory
- the ability to view the duration , file size , bit rate and lyrics of track before sync
- writing lyrics to tag, what allow to display one in music players
- listen the track in external audio player
- integration with search programs (Shazam , etc.)
- sync tracks from recommended and popular lists
- search tracks in each list
- delete and add tracks to your account
- understandable and light user interface with a choice of themes
- absence of advertising
keywords: vkontakte music, vkontakte download music, music, vk music
- Mass music download
- Audio tags
- You can choose VK playlist for sync
- Fast download of new music
- Easy sync - VK Music Sync will show you already downloaded music
- Delete downloaded music
- Simple interface
- VK account
- SD card
Music stored in SD-Card/Music/
Store UNLIMITED music for FREE.
Sync and Play 250 Tracks for FREE, on All Your Devices.
You can listen to your music everywhere, even offline.
Automatically upload and sync your music to your Android Phone from your PC, phone or tablet from iTunes, Windows Media Player, Google Drive, Dropbox or any folder on your computer.
MyMusicCloud is the ‘must have’ music storage & player service. As featured in:
TOP REASONS ANDROID USERS LOVE MYMUSICCLOUD
1. Free, Unlimited Music Storage
2. Automatically add all your music to your UNLIMITED cloud from iTunes, WindowsMediaPlayer, GoogleDrive, Dropbox. (No wires needed to import, transfer your music collection)
3. Listen offline - download locally to enjoy offline – no internet or WiFi needed
4. Great playlist features
5. Syncs the music on your Android phone to any other device!
6. It’s so simple
Here’s some of our users’ feedback – we’d love to hear yours.
“Now that I found you, I can have all my music on my phone. I love that it’s all on my Android. even when im offline’ Jay Jochelson – Jazz fan
“Why pay for music storage. Finally someone gets it! Free. Thanks Mymusiccloud” Arbit Davidson – Top 20 fan
“I have all my music from iTunes and Dropbox in 1 place so I can listen to my MP3s while I’m commuting” Cala Traply – Hip Hop fan
Note: If you are experiencing issues, please contact us at http://www.mymusiccloud.com/#/contact (There is no way for us to contact you and help you if you have problems and just leave a negative review here).
Synchronizing wirelessly the iTunes musics in your Android device and your PC.
Easy setting up!
A picture-based document will help you setting up an application into your PC.
Once you finished first configuration, you don't have to connect your Android and your PC via USB any more.
After that, all you need to do is to press the "Start Sync" button, then your iTunes' Playlist will be copied into your Android.
Note:"WiFi Tunes Sync"(free) has restrictions of the following.:
- Can only sync 1 playlist
- Restricted 30 items per playlist
- Cannot change path of music folder in the SD card
(All of those restriction will be removed after you purchase PRO version)
Note:If Android Market would say "your device is not compatible", please contact me and let me know your device name and country.
I believe that I haven't restricted any of Android devices.
-Copying selected playlist of iTunes to your Android.
-Creating playlist file(m3u) that is supported by iTunes.
-Transferring "Album Artwork from iTunes"
* The below environments have been confirmed.
-Xperia arc(Android 2.3)
-Windows XP Professional SP2 32bit
-Windows XP Professional SP3 32bit
-Windows Vista Business 32bit
-Windows Vista Ultimate SP2 64bit
-Windows 7 Proffesional 32bit
-Windows 7 Proffesional 64bit
It is worth to try to use this application even if your system hasn't been confirmed.
It would work well if your Windows is newer than XP SP2.
* Update History
- Ver.1.2.10 (Mar.14.2013)
-Fixed the issue which would result in system errors when pressing "Playlist" of the menu in Android 4.x.
- Ver.1.2.9 (Nov.14.2011)
-The function which the extension of Playlist is set to m3u8 is added.(for PowerAMP)
- Ver.1.2.8 (Oct.08.2011)
-The function which updates the PC side application to the latest version by one click is added.
-Fixed the problem which becomes the error when set to "Sync checked filed only" and the playlist which contains unacquired Podcast was synchronized.
-Changed so that Windows may not be in a sleep state during a synchronization.
- Ver.1.2.7 (July.23.2011)
-Added function "Transfer Mode" which is only download files to your SD card without removing files.(Pro version)
- Ver.1.2.6 (July.18.2011)
-Added function to sync only checked files by iTunes.
- Ver.1.2.5 (Jun.28.2011)
-Added function to put tune of compilation album in artist folders.(Respond to requests from PowerAMP users.)
-Added function to send mail the URL of PC app to download and install for your PC.
-The setting screen has been improved.
- Ver.1.2.4 (Jun.25.2011)
-Fixed bug:when the terminal default notificatiion ringtone was set to silent, an error occasionally occured.
- Ver.1.2.3 (Jun.18.2011)
-Fixed problem that app is terminated by Android-OS in some cases.
-Changed to indicate the solution when a connection error.
-Fixed a bug of Notification.
- Ver.1.2.2 (Jun.11.2011)
-Added function that retry failed downloads.
-Fixed a problem of "notification sounds".
- Ver.1.2.1 (Jun.08.2011)
-The design has changed slightly.
- Ver.1.2 (Jun.07.2011)
- Ver.1.1.13 (May.14.2011)
- Ver.1.1.12 (May.06.2011)
- Ver.1.1.11 (Apr.27.2011)
- Ver.1.1.10 (Apr.17.2011)
- Ver.1.1.9 (Apr.17.2011)
- Ver.1.1.8 (Apr.10.2011)
- Ver.1.1.7 (Mar.27.2011)
- Ver.1.1.6 (Mar.21.2011)
- Ver.1.1.5 (Mar.09.2011)
- Ver.1.1.4 (Mar.05.2011)
- Ver.1.1.3 (Mar.01.2011)
- Ver.1.1.2 (Feb.27.2011)
- Ver.1.1.1 (Feb.22.2011)
- Ver.1.0 (Feb.19.2011)
* iTunes is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
User guide is available here
Windows/Android version is available here
Important: It is not a music player neither it downloads music from internet.
Sync to internal or external sdcard
Sync Podcasts from your macbook to android.
Sync Music tracks from macbook to android.
Sync tracks from itunes store
Sync album art
Organizes songs in android by artist/albums
Important: It does not remove DRM copyright music tags, so you may not be able to play the protected music.
Synctunesmac app can be downloaded from http://www.bitstudio.eu/synctunesmac.pkg
Synctunesmac app should be installed on your macbook to connect to Synctunesmac mobile app.
Macbook with iTunes and music library
We want to translate this app into different languages, if you can help, please contact us.
This app is also know by names such as itunes for android, itunes music downloader, iTunes, android, iPod, Music, podcast, Sync, mp3, playlists
iTunes is a trademark of Apple Inc registered in the U.S. and other countries.
Once you Shazam music, you can easily:
• Preview and buy tracks on Amazon or Google Play
• Sing along to the beat with real time lyrics
• Share your discoveries on any social network
• Watch music videos on YouTube
• Share your discoveries on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Google+ and Pinterest
• Listen to full tracks with Rdio, Spotify or Deezer
• Connect to Rdio to create a playlist of your Shazamed tracks, or add tracks to any Rdio playlist
• See song recommendations from others like you
You can also use Shazam with TV:
• Shazam your favorite TV shows for the cast, soundtracks, and more
• Shazam ads to watch again, share with friends, or get special offers
Want even more?
• Go to shazam.com/myshazam to see your entire Shazam history; sign in to Facebook to get started
• Check out News to discover great new videos, updates and more, from artists and TV shows
you’ve Shazamed; plus see what your friends are Shazaming
• Explore shows you what’s trending around the world and zoom in for local chart knowledge
• Book concert tickets for artists you’ve Shazamed
Use Shazam as much as you like – it’s unlimited. Don’t want the advertising – upgrade to Shazam Encore
MIPS devices are not supported
Why does Shazam need these app permissions? https://support.shazam.com/entries/29632198
This is lite version of iSense Music - 3D Music Player
Lite version has limited features & theme / skin addons are not supported.
iSense Music is music player with a cool 3D user interface(Supports Android 2.2+).
Experience a stylish way of browsing your music with 3D floating album arts.
* Share Music
* Cache Size and Quality options
* Added Presets to Equalizer
* Supports New Skins V2
* Notification Controls
iSense Music is a 3D Music Player like iPhone Music Player, Sense Music Player, Google Play Music, htc music player, iPod Music Player( Apple Itunes ), Coverflow Music Player etc but differs from all of them a lot.
* Supports 3D themes, 4 themes preinstalled, more themes released, check my other apps at https://play.google.com/store/apps/developer?id=SmoothApps
* Fast Scroll feature to quickly scroll through floating album arts.
* Supports beautiful user interface skins.
* Browse and play your music by albums, artists, folders, playlists, genres, songs, more advanced browsing like albums of particular artist & genre, and albums sorted by artist names.
* ScrollBar & Alphabets for Easy Browsing
* Reversed UI (Bottom Controls option in Settings)
* Equalizer for Android 2.3+ ( working for all devices except a few, where system denies equalizer permissions ).
* Stylish Lockscreen with a 3D widget and slide to unlock feature.
* Crossfade (Auto & Manual) for mixing songs.
* Random Album Art Generation in place of empty album arts
* Supports Lists by hiding Carousel
* ID3 Tag Editor for editing single/multiple songs’ information
* Star Rating Feature(rate all songs in the list at once). Import / Export ratings from Tags(Media Monkey, Windows Media Player etc supported, supports half star ratings too)
* Music Library Folders (exclude unwanted folders)
* Swipe Gestures on Lockscreen Thumbnail(Swipe - Next & Prev, Tap - Pause/Play )
* Drag enabled menu.
* Different playlist sorting algorithm better than any used(from what I have seen) in any android application.
* Supports Album Art Utility App as Add-On which allows you to manually pick your preferred album artwork for not only your albums but also for your artists, folders, playlists, genres and songs, from the Internet, the Gallery app and Existing album arts.
* Many other features you will find out.
Note: On first launch of iSense Music the album art caching process will start and will take some time to finish(depends on number of albums on device).
3D Carousel Guide:
* Touch on center most album art to open song list.
* Long press on center most album art to open options.
* Touch any album art to scroll it to the center.
* Swipe left-right to scroll through the carousel.
* Touch and swipe left-right on Fastscroll bar to quickly scroll through carousel.
Please Help Me Translate This App:
Everybody is more than welcome to help me translate my application to their native languages or correct any translations(please email me with subject “iSense Translate: …….”, if anybody is interested in helping me translate). We are trying to make iSense Music 3D music player the best music player available for android devices.
Like us on Facebook:- http://www.facebook.com/pages/iSense-Music-3D-Music-Player-for-Android/334021420044242
Follow us on Twitter:- https://twitter.com/SmoothAppsDroid
simply type in the song's code from the list and play.
additionally, you can choose any video of your choice, register it with any available code or word for future easy browsing.
Internet connection is required to use the Jukebox.
Queen are a British rock band formed in London in 1971, originally consisting of Freddie Mercury (lead vocals, piano), Brian May (guitar, vocals), John Deacon (bass guitar), and Roger Taylor (drums, vocals). Queen's earliest works were influenced by progressive rock, but the band gradually ventured into more conventional and radio-friendly works, incorporating more diverse and innovative styles in their music.
Before joining Queen, Brian May and Roger Taylor had been playing together in a band named Smile with bassist Tim Staffell. Freddie Mercury (then known as Farrokh/Freddie Bulsara) was a fan of Smile, and encouraged them to experiment with more elaborate stage and recording techniques after Staffell's departure in 1970. Mercury himself joined the band shortly thereafter, changed the name of the band to "Queen", and adopted his familiar stage name. John Deacon was recruited prior to recording their eponymous debut album (1973). Queen enjoyed success in the UK with their debut and its follow-up, Queen II (1974), but it was the release of Sheer Heart Attack (1974) and A Night at the Opera (1975) that gained the band international success. The latter featured "Bohemian Rhapsody", which stayed at number one in the UK Singles Chart for nine weeks; it charted at number one in several other territories, and gave the band their first top ten hit on the US Billboard Hot 100. Their 1977 album, News of the World, contained two of rock's most recognisable anthems, "We Will Rock You" and "We Are the Champions". By the early 1980s, Queen were one of the biggest stadium rock bands in the world, and their performance at 1985's Live Aid is regarded as one of the greatest in rock history. In 1991, Mercury died of bronchopneumonia, a complication of AIDS, and Deacon retired in 1997. Since then, May and Taylor have infrequently performed together, including a collaboration with Paul Rodgers under the name Queen + Paul Rodgers which ended in May 2009.
The band have released a total of 18 number one albums, 18 number one singles, and 10 number one DVDs. Estimates of their album sales generally range from 150 million to 300 million albums, making them one of the world's best-selling music artists. They received a Lifetime Achievement Award from the British Phonographic Industry in 1990, and were inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in 2001.In 1968, guitarist Brian May, a student at London's Imperial College, and bassist Tim Staffell decided to form a band. May placed an advertisement on the college notice board for a "Mitch Mitchell/Ginger Baker type" drummer; Roger Taylor, a young dental student, auditioned and got the job. The group called themselves Smile.
While attending Ealing Art College, Tim Staffell became friends with Farrokh Bulsara, a fellow student who had assumed the English name of Freddie. Bulsara felt that he and the band had the same tastes and soon became a keen fan of Smile. In late 1970, after Staffell left to join the band Humpy Bong, the remaining Smile members, encouraged by Bulsara, changed their name to "Queen" and continued working together. When asked about the name, Bulsara explained, "I thought up the name Queen. It's just a name, but it's very regal obviously, and it sounds splendid. It's a strong name, very universal and immediate. It had a lot of visual potential and was open to all sorts of interpretations. I was certainly aware of gay connotations, but that was just one facet of it."
Lite version limited to 20 songs and 1 playlist
**Requires iTunes and free server from
Mac OS X requires 10.6.x or higher
Windows requires .NET 4.0 runtime
Jimi Guitar aims to be the best guitar app on the market.
Authentic sounds, a free mode to play like on a real guitar, a chord mode to play without risking a false note, a song mode to learn the chords of your favorite songs, a powerful song search engine, a tuner, a capo... and more.
Whether you know or not how to play guitar, Jimi Guitar will provide you hours of entertainment.
Features in Lite version:
★ Chord mode, to play chords easily
★ Song mode, to play song chords with lyrics
★ Free mode, to play like on a real guitar (multitouch recommended)
★ Tablet mode, to adjust the fretboard width
★ Guitar tuner
★ Display of chord fingerings
★ Scroll lyrics in sync with chords
★ Capo to change the tonality
★ Auto pick option
★ Right or left-hand orientation
★ Anglo-saxon, german, latin notation
★ No spyware, no adware
Additional features in Full version:
★ Powerful song search engine with access to more than 200,000 songs
★ 8 different acoustic and electric guitars with authentic sounds
★ Import custom guitar graphics and sounds
★ Complete chord library
★ Many chord progressions
★ Custom chords
★ Save songs in memory
★ Import songs from memory card
★ Set the number of frets
"Full network access" – Required to download song chords and lyrics.
"Read the contents of your SD card" – Required to import songs and custom guitars.
You have a question about Jimi Guitar, a use problem, a suggestion for the next version?
Feel free to contact us at support (at) tokata (dot) fr.
(Please note this is the only way we can help you since we cannot reply to comments.)
Contribute to the translation of the app in your language, or publish a video showing the app, and get the full versions of all our apps for free!
Contact us at support (at) tokata (dot) fr.