CSZFREE WILL BE DOWN FOR MAINTENANCE STARTING 8/12/18
UPDATES WHEN IT WILL BE BACK ONLINE WILL BE POSTED HERE
STAY FREE with CSZfree
and Help Others BE FREE!
Avoid Child Safety Zones. Find a parole/probation address. Plan travel routes.
CSZfree is an app for RSO's on parole/probation, their families, and parole/probation officers. It shows the avoidance radius around Child Safety Zones (CSZ) nearby so that the RSO can evade those areas and maintain free from parole/probation infractions.
• CSZ Radar (1-mile radius)
• Safety Zone Indicators (500ft - 3000ft radius settings)
• CSZ Inspection Mode
• Scout Mode
• Residence Planning
• Route Planning
• Bus Stop Locator
• Data plan or Wifi connection
• 1GB RAM or higher
• Android 4.1 or higher
• Frequently Asked Questions
• Terms and Conditions
• Shows all CSZ's within a 1-mile radius of current location
SAFETY ZONE INDICATORS
• Shows default 500ft radius around each CSZ on radar
• Radius for safety zone can be changed in settings
CSZ INSPECTION MODE
• Check Google Street View or Google Place Info on locations
• Measure distances to CSZ's
• Scout areas far away by entering their address or pressing down on a screen area on the map to bring up the CSZ Radar at that location
ROUTE PLANNING / RESIDENCE PLANNING
• Entering an address to bring up the CSZ Radar at that location to verify safety zones for submitting a parole/probation/relocation address
• Enter an address and then drop scout markers along a route to plan driving directions around CSZ's
BUS STOP LOCATOR
• Locate bus stops within a mile walking distance
• Drop scout markers by pressing down on a screen area on the map or entering an address to find bus stops in different areas
*** HELPING OTHERS ***
A portion of the advertising proceeds from CSZfree goes towards LivingHope Transitional Ministries (http://livinghopetm.org/), a halfway house ministry that helps rehabilitate and house RSO's coming out of prison.
*** IMPORTANT NOTE ***
CSZfree DOES NOT report user location data to parole/probation nor does it store location data on your device. Also, CSZfree uses Google Maps Navigation & Transit App during CSZ INSPECTION MODE features. All data used in CSZfree is based off Google Maps API.
*** DISCLAIMER ***
CSZfree is a tool that is only as accurate as the data it is given by Google. This data is subject to categorization error since it is often data submitted by individuals or businesses. ToughLab LLC and Google cannot be held liable for incorrect or missing Child Safety Zone data. In addition, the accuracy of your GPS position is determined by your device and the conditions around you. ToughLab LLC cannot be held liable for malfunctions or inaccuracy of your device that cause you to violate your parole/probation requirements.