With Insta-LINK® HOME, spend more time swimming and less time maintaining!
Turn your Smartphone into a Test Strip Scanner
As a pool or spa owner you know that maintenance can be a lot of work. You need to test and balance the water, keep the filter and baskets clean, vacuum the leaves and debris, and that’s just regular maintenance.
This FREE Insta-LINK® HOME app will simplify water testing, allowing you to use the camera on your phone to scan test strips for accurate and reliable results!
• “Photo-scan” supported Insta-LINK® or Insta-TEST® strips using the camera on your smartphone*
• Manually enter test results for Free Chlorine, Bromine, Total Chlorine, pH, Alkalinity, Cyanuric Acid, Hardness, Copper, and Salt
• Indication if your test results are in or out of range
Plus, log into this app with your Insta-LINK® HOME account to access all of the great features of the Insta-LINK® HOME Service while on the go, pool side, or standing at the counter purchasing chemicals.
• Step-by-step treatment recommendations for balancing your pool or spa based on your test results and tailored to your pool or spa
• Store important site information such as pool volume, surface type, and treatment chemicals
• All water tests automatically stored for easy review
* Seamlessly syncs with your Insta-LINK® HOME account online
• Link to your local dealer for a more personalized experience
For more information, visit us at www.insta-link.com/poolspa.
*Use of the photo-scanning feature requires a SmartScan™ Card, a specially colored plastic card that you place the test strip on before taking a picture.
• Always consult with your local pool professional when any significant changes occur with your pool or spa. Your linked dealer will be able to pull up your test history at his shop in order to help diagnose the problem(s) you may be having. This program is designed to improve basic maintenance but conditions such as cloudy water, colored water, corrosion or scale can occur if maintenance is ignored. So take a water sample to your dealer periodically to test other factors such as metals and other measurements better handled by a professional. WaterLink® dealers are well equipped to give you highly accurate, rapid analysis and treatments while you’re in the store.