Key Game Features
- Motion reactive water which shifts, flows and splashes on the movement of your device
- A wide range of selectable objects displaying differing physical properties
- Special moving objects loaded with sometimes unpredictable behaviours!
- Range of personalised bath time environments
- Turn the taps or pull out the pull to change water levels
- Changing temperatures for a steamy scrub and chilly wash
- Further learning information brought to you by the Science Museum
Science Museum Preschool Apps are developed with the Museum’s Learning team as a fun and engaging way to promote the development of key scientific skills in young children. The Science Museum is the most popular destination for science, technology and engineering in the UK. Produced under licence from SCMG Enterprises Ltd. Science Museum trade mark ® SCMG. Every purchase supports the Museum.www.sciencemuseum.org.uk
Created with GR/DD. Engaging audiences with compelling digital ideas. GR/DD is a market leading interactive agency that creates award winning solutions through big ideas, design and technology.
Upgrade to the full version to get access to all galleries, 600 highlights and walking tours.
Extensive information on all the highlights of British Museum are available in the full version. Browse galleries from start to finish using the Gallery walk. Enjoy the snaps for a quick round of the must see highlights.
With over 8 walking tours at your disposal, you can bade goodbye to expensive books and audio guides. If you are planning to spend an entire day at the museum, take the top 200 trail. If you do not have that much time, the top 20 or top 100 may be perfect for you.
This is a multilingual app with brief translations of descriptions and related Wikpediai articles available in the following languages:
* Portuguese (Brazilian)
* Chinese (Simplified)
If you are planning a trip to the Museum, Vusiem will help you make the most of your day!
facebook.com / thevusiem
Twitter @ thevusiem
Timeline brings to life the paintings of such masters as Botticelli, Da Vinci, Micheclangelo, Van Gogh, Monet, Courbet, Klimt, and 73 others in an eye-catching and easy to navigate format.
★ App Features
‣ Complete details of the work including the title, year of completion, actual dimensions, creator, current gallery location, etc. paired with a high-resolution digital image.
‣ Brief artist synopsis including date/location of birth/death, completed works, and more.
‣ Slide navigation at bottom of screen allows for quick scanning through years, artists, and their paintings.
‣ Swipe with a touch of the finger to jump from artist to artist.
‣ Supports Portrait and Landscape modes.
‣ Currently details 80 artists.
"Timeline - Art Museum" presents both public domain artworks and works that are protected by copyright. The works protected by copyright are posted on the application in accordance with fair use principles, because:
1. They are historically significant artworks;
2. The images are only being used for informational and educational purposes;
3. The images are readily available on the internet;
4. The images are low resolution copies of the original artworks and are unusable for commercial use;
"Timeline - Art Museum" uses Copyright term based on author's deaths according to Republic of Korea Copyright Law, that is 50 years. In other countries, the duration of copyright term may differ. Artworks protected by copyright are supposed to be used for contemplation. Images of that type of artworks are prohibited for copying, printing, or any kind of reproducing and communicating to public since these activities may be considered copyright infringement.
The new Science-App makes this possible. One click and you'll get news on
Free University of Bolzano-Bozen
Research Centre for Agriculture and Forestry Laimburg
“Monteverdi” Conservatory of Music
Museum of Nature South Tyrol
Techno Innovation Park South Tyrol - TIS
CasaClima - KlimaHaus
Philosophical-theological Academy Brixen
Claudiana - Province College of Health Professions
Practical, fast, actual. We connect Science.
- Candle Fire
- Egg Drop Inertia Challenge - Cool Science Trick
- Smoking Fingers
- Burning Money
- Pepper and Water
- Blow up a balloon WITHOUT hands - Science Magic Tricks for Kids
- Dollar Bill From Between Two Bottles
- Lighter and Beer Bottle Bar Trick - Magic Science Experiment
- Turn Water to Ink
- Mirrors Tricks of Magic Shows at the Science and Technology Museum MadaTech
- A Great Static Electricity Science Experiment / Magic Trick - Very Easy To Do At Home
- Magic, Science, and Mystery
- Mind Reading
- Ping pong ball science or magic?.
- Intelligent Motor Oil
- 10 more amazing science stunts for parties
Enjoy the experiment!
DISCLAIMER : None of the content in this app was created or modified by us. We are a curator providing direct access to content publicly available on Youtube. The content of this app is powered by YouTube. We are not responsible for any copyright issues as the app gives access to YouTube videos as is. We did not upload any of the videos to YouTube.
Penghu Living Museum's exhibits focus on the life, culture, local history, and ecology of Penghu. Incorporating the spirit of the local people, this community eco-museum is Taiwan's first such institution dedicated to a single city. The museum’s permanent exhibition is housed on floors one through three. Smiling faces welcome visitors on the first floor, while on the second floor, we invite you to get to know Penghu’s local beliefs and culture and learn about the lives of farmers and fishermen. The third floor introduces visitors to residential architecture, customs and etiquette, religion, and education in Penghu.
Websites and contact information available at every institution make it easier for you to plan your visit to any of the fifty-three museums.
The app has been accomplished in the co-operation of the DKMT Danube-Kris-Mueres-Tisa Euroregional Development Agency and INFOtec Ltd.
The Collective Museum is the interactive media art as well as architecture regarding public participation and public architecture. It is commissioned by National Museum of Modern and Contemporary Art, Korea for the pre-opening of the its new museum in center of Seoul. The public can able to participate to make museum together through collective decisions.
The app constitutes two parts. The main part is the Collective Museum's current status as a result of collective participation so far. Also, public can participate to this process. The second part is the personal museum. The user can build his/her own museum with display of his/her own collection through facebook 'like' contents.
- Realtime exhibition of current status of Collective Museum
- Participation to the Collective Museum
- Build your own personal museum
Production: SCALe Inc.
Sound: Tacit Group
Commission: National Museum of Modern and Contemporary Art, Korea
More information: www.collective-museum.org
Enquiry: firstname.lastname@example.org / 02-797-2722
Tesoc Hah is an architect and media artist working with new media and technology for integrating sustainability. He has graduated from the Architectural Association in London and awarded Korea Young Architects Award in 2006. He is the chairman of Young Architects Forum Korea. He represented Korea at the Venice Biennale, 12th International Architecture Exhibition in 2010.
SCALe (Sustainable Convergence Architecture Lab etc.) was founded in 2012 by Tesoc Hah in Seoul for integrating and converging various discipline of art and design into architecture with information technology in order to pursue sustainable future. This integration and convergence realize in various scale and art form. SCALe based on computation and information technology connects architecture and people, architecture and environment.
Copyright 2013, SCALe Inc., All rights reserved.
- Play Museum
Move objects in a matrix to discover the highlights of the extensive holdings of the Kunsthistorisches Museum. Play with your favourite objects and learn interesting details about the museum’s treasures.
- Share Museum
A variety of share functions allows you to share both objects and interesting special exhibitions with your friends, inviting them to enjoy the fascinating world of the museum.
- Visit Museum
The APP gives you all the information you need for your visit to the museum: everything from current special exhibitions and events to opening hours, entrance fees and details on how to get to our various collections and locations.
The Kunsthistorisches Museum in Vienna is one of the largest and most important museums in the world; its fascinating holdings are the result of Habsburg connoisseurship and patronage and comprise artworks spanning several millennia: from Ancient Egypt to the late 18th century.