...a 21st century scavenger hunt
Munzee is a real world scavenger hunt game where items are found in the real world and captured using your smartphone. You then level up and gain rank based on your score. Points are obtained by capturing other people's munzees or when your deployed munzees are captured by someone else.
Find. Capture. Reward.
Use Munzee to power your own special event scavenger hunt!
Whether you have a large conference or a small get together, running your own private scavenger hunt can add a layer of fun for engagement and increase dwell time.
WHAT DO MUNZEES LOOK LIKE?
Munzees come in any size or shape but all must contain a QR-code style barcode. The QR code combined with your GPS coordinates are the essential gameplay elements of munzee. Munzees can be hidden in containers, camoflauged or even in plain view.
munzee,geocache,geocaching,scavenger,hunt,gps,game,barcode,qrcode,qr code,hide,seek,cache,geo, NFC
c:geo is an open source, full-featured, always ready-to-go client for geocaching.com (unofficial) and offers basic support for other geocaching platforms (like Opencaching). It does not require a web browser or exports - just download and start right away.
- View caches on a Live Map
- Use Google Maps or OpenStreet Maps
- Search for caches by various criteria
- Log your finds online or offline
- Store cache information on your device
- Create and manage waypoints
- Navigate using compass, map, or other apps
- Import/Export GPX files
- Full support for trackables
- Offline caching functions including offline maps
c:geo is a simple to use but powerful geocaching client with a lot of additional features. All you need to get started is an account on geocaching.com.
Find caches using the live map or by using one of the many search functions.
Navigate to a cache or a waypoint of a cache with the built-in compass function, the map or hand over the coordinates to various external apps (e.g. Radar, Google Navigation, StreetView, Locus, Navigon, Sygic and many more).
Store cache information to your device directly from geocaching.com as well as via GPX file import to have it available whenever you want.
You can manage your stored caches in different lists and can sort and filter them according to your needs.
Stored caches together with offline map files or static maps can be used to find caches without an internet connection (e.g. when roaming).
Logs can be posted online or stored offline for later submission or exported via field notes.
Search and discover trackables, manage your trackable inventory and drop a trackable while posting a cache log.
Comments in PlayStore can not be answered!
If you have problems installing or using c:geo please first have a look at our FAQ: http://faq.cgeo.org
If there are still problems, contact support via email.
If you would like to know why c:geo needs the permissions requested, please check http://www.cgeo.org for an explanation.
With this app, you can:
・ Spontaneously find nearby geocaches
・ Plan a geocaching adventure
・ Log your finds
・ Navigate to geocaches with a map or compass view
・ View geocache details, photos and hints
・ Use advanced geocache search features
・ Sign in with an existing Geocaching account or create a new Geocaching account
・ English (US)
・ Norsk Bokmål
・ Suomen kieli
• Get a friendly introduction to geocaching
• Search for nearby geocaches
• Filter caches based on cache type, difficulty, terrain, size and awesomeness
• See caches right on the map (street map or satellite view)
• Read cache descriptions, logs, and hints
• Navigate to the cache using compass view
• Log caches as “found” right from the app
• Mark caches as “favorites” for easy reference
• Share caches via email, Facebook and Twitter
• Access your complete OpenCaching.com account
• Hide caches and add them from your phone
Search & Start Caching:
Just open the app and click ‘Find Cache’. The nearest caches will automatically appear in street map or satellite view. The handy bulls-eye rating system lets you easily see a cache’s size, ruggedness of terrain, difficulty to find and overall “awesomeness” before you start searching. Simply select a cache that’s right for you and hit 'Go' to begin finding it – compass view will point the way.
Log, Share and Hide Caches:
Log caches the moment you find them using this app, or write up a few quick comments and save it as a draft to come back to later. Share your most spectacular hides and finds with your friends through email, Twitter and Facebook. The app even lets you upload new caches that you hide.
Partez à l'aventure ! Suivez le compas, trouvez votre chemin sur la carte, répondez à des énigmes et bien d'autres choses !
Plusieurs quêtes vous seront fournies avec l'application, mais vous pouvez très aisément créer les vôtres.
Welcome, you have reached the Geotracking app downloading page. If you want to share your amazing trasure hunting hobby experiences with your fellow hobbyists in real life, you've come to the right place.
What is Geotracking?
Geotracking ("GT") is an exciting game-like smart phone treasure hunting tool and app. With GT app you will reach a completely new level of excitement in finding and sharing of finds and trips online while observing the activities and contents made by other participants at the same time.
The all-new Geotracking application offers a unique way to start creating a dynamic treasure hunter profile in the world, and to link it to social media. With GT app you can socialize with other like-minded people on a local and global scale. Start receiving an up-to-date view of what is going on in the treasure hunting field today.
The GT app will also be the long waited missing link between the traditional treasure hunting hobby and the exploration of history. This app enhance to a voluntary recording of historical finds and artefacts, a task which none of the serious hobbyists can skip.
So what can you do with the Geotracking App?
- Photo, document and share the discoveries, finds and treasure hunting trips with other users.
- Share the full scope of information of the finds, or only those pieces of information which you feel safe and comfortable.
- Use GT as a documentation tool to save and store all necessary information of the finds whilst metal detecting
- Use app just to store finds for your own use if you do not want to reveal your best find spot places
- Record the metal detecting routes and trips just for your own use and for your own enjoyment
- Find other participants' finds and trips from the map, zooming in and out, scaling from a different parts of the Globe
- Like, share or comment the interesting finds
- Start to follow your fellow treasure hunters or interesting new people to get their updates on your activity stream automatically
- Your friends can follow you to get your recent updates in their activity stream in real time
- Find those hobbyists who are presently online and doing the Geotracking hobby with ease
- Send private messages or comments, start discussions
- Show your current status (offline/online) on your user profile, see who are at present online and who are not
- Use app to contribute to a voluntary recording of historically significant finds and artefacts
Quick installation guide
Using the service is very easy - only these few steps are required:
Download Geotracking App from Android Market or iPhone market (as soon as it's available).
Register the username and password on the Geotracking online registration form (www.geotracking.com/register).
Use your Facebook or Twitter accounts if you want.
Launch the app on your smart phone, log in, and you are about to begin adding new finds.
Use Geotracking online app at http://geotracking.com/app
More from developer
★ 1. POSITION / SHARE ★
Share your location with one touch. The recipients will receive an e-mail or SMS with your current address and a link to online maps. On their smartphone they can open this link directly in the maps app and use it as the destination for driving directions.
With 'One Touch Location' kids can update their parents, partners each other, and friends can use it to find each other.
★ 2. TRACK ★
Track your location continuously on your personal One Touch Location profile page. Once you turn on tracking in the app and send a link to your friends they will know where you are on the move. Before sending you can check your Online Tracking Profile from within the app. GPS tracking that simply works!
★ 3. EXPLORE ★
Discover points of interest that match your interests around you while you are on your way. Perfect, if you are new in a city and looking for cafés or galleries for example.
➜ POSITION / SHARE Features:
● Uses GPS or network location providers
● Shows current address, which can be copied
● Send address, GPS position and link via e-mail or SMS
● Define quick access contacts
● Let the app speak the address
● Facebook integration: Publish directly to Facebook
● Share location on social networks like Twitter
● Add comment to Facebook post (Pro only)
● Up to five quick access contacts (Pro only)
● Set custom e-mail subject, CC and BCC (Pro only)
● More accurate location (Pro only)
● Switch position display (degrees/decimal) (Pro only)
➜ TRACK Features:
● Cloud based & real-time GPS tracking
● Your track is accessible online on your personal tracking profile
● Show your real-time track from within the app
● Share your real-time track via e-mail, SMS or publish it on Facebook or Twitter
● Access protection - you decide who can see your location
● Maps integration
● Fixed update interval of 10 minutes (free version)
● Define the tracking interval from 1 or 5 minutes to 6 hours (Pro or Ultimate only)
● Your track will be visible for 6 (free), 24 (Pro) hours or forever (Ultimate)
● Personalize your tracking profile (Pro only)
● GPX and KML export (Pro only)
● Tracking autostart and Tasker integration (Pro only)
➜ EXPLORE Features:
● Let the app search for points of interest in the background
● Get notified instantly
● Worldwide places database
● Facebook, Maps and Foursquare integration
● Adjust the search radius from 100m to 5000m (Pro only)
● Enter up to three search terms (Pro only)
The app is a perfect companion for
- hikers, mountain climbers and campers,
- runners and cyclists,
- children, kids and teenagers,
- field staff and drivers,
and everyone else who wants to send location traces. Sharing your location with Facebook friends with ‘One Touch Location’ is much easier than with Foursquare, Glympse, or similar apps - no need to register or log in. If you used Google Latitude you will find One Touch Location a useful GPS tool too.
★★★ One Touch Location: Share - Track - Explore ★★★
Free app to share and track your location and explore the world around you! Visit the official homepage at:
* Tune your Ukulele by ear
* Look up chords
* Helps you to learn to play Ukulele
Upgrade to PRO to benefit from the following features:
* Listen to all chords by just tapping on them - Perfect if you are about to learn Ukulele
* Change the pitch of the tuning for 5 halftones up and down to tune more than the Soprano Ukulele
* Pro Version is ad free
Check out all our Apps - Made in Berlin: http://www.creativeworkline.com/en/apps/
* Tune your guitar by ear
* Lookup and learn guitar chords
* Tap on the chords in order to play them
* guitar pal is your best friend to learn to play the Guitar
Upgrade to the PRO Version to get the most out of guitar pal:
* All chords can be played with a tap – Perfect to learn to play the Guitar!
* The Pro version is ad-free
All Our Apps - Made in Berlin: http://www.creativeworkline.com/en/apps/
Tourality is a location based scavenger hunt game. Reach geographic Spots in different Challenges in your vicinities. Collect Gold to outsmart your co-players with Gadgets but beware of Thieves. Play alone or with others in multiplayer games with up to 40 players. Discover the outdoor GPS game at www.tourality.com.
★★ Register for free on the website and you'll get a lot of extras:
● Unique player name you can use to log in on your mobile.
● Earn Gold for every game played and save your Gold standings. Use your Gold to buy Gadgets.
● Create your own (private) Game Sets.
● Enter the local, regional and global highscores.
● Unveil Trophies.
● Review your games with Google Maps.
You like Foursquare, Gowalla, SCVNGR or Parallel Kingdom but are looking for more action? Then this is the location based game for you!
*** Featured on The Gadget Show on UK's Channel Five ***
*** Nominee for the Best Real World Game Award 2011 at IMGA ***
All Our Apps: http://www.creativeworkline.com/apps/
Where does my car park? With this car finder you never forget where you parked your car. To save the parking position you simply press a button.
Later when you want to find your car again with the locator app you press another button. The car's location is displayed on a map. It works using in the city as well as on the countryside.
Find your car again - anytime, anywhere! Simple, yet very helpful.
You can also add notes to your parking position and set a timer that reminds you of the expiration of your parking tickets. This app uses maps from OpenStreetMap.
Tags: Parking, GPS, Find Car, Car Locator, Car Finder
All Our Apps: http://www.creativeworkline.com/apps/
The car finder app offers additional options like adding notes to the location and setting an alarm. This will help as a reminder for expired parking tickets and the parking meter. Find your parked car in the city on the map and navigate to the car's position. This completely free app also features a compass like pointer to find your vehicle.
It offers Google Maps integration and works offline as well, for example when you are abroad on a business trip or holidays.
Find your car again with this car locator - anytime, anywhere! Simple, yet very helpful. Never again ask yourself "Where is my car?".
Keywords: car, parking, locator, finder, park, map, ticket, alarm, reminder, city, travel
The CMS2App framework enables you to create an apps with the content of a WordPress blog/website with programming effort.
Instantly challenge your friends with a Picture Quiz. Who guesses your correct answer first?
★★★ 1. Take Picture ★★★
On the go, in school or at home? Just take a picture and think of a quiz your friends will love or struggle to solve.
★★★ 2. Insert Quiz ★★★
A short question and possible answers is all you have to define. Before you send it out to your friends be sure to log-in the correct answer!
★★★ 3. Send to Friends ★★★
Now challenge your Facebook friends with your Picture Quiz! Of course your friends can answer your Picture Quiz in Facebook too. Just invite them!
If you like Quiz Duell or SnapChat and have a Facebook account you should try Picture Quiz!
Picture Quiz. Instant Quiz, Instant Fun!
WE LOVE FEEDBACK!
We are looking forward to recieving your feedback and feature suggestions. Please send an e-mail to support+PQ@creativeworkline.com
If you like Picture Quiz, LIKE us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/picturequizapp :-)