Tour de Cave is a new type, bidirectional, competitive endless flyer. Take a role of an agile bat and fly in procedurally generated caves to collect gold and gems and compete with others for the highest score in daily map challenges. Avoid traps, slow down time and prepare your next move to chain up your collecting combo bonus.
National ranking. Your best daily score contributes to your country in national leaderboard.
Play your own style. Fly slow with caution and increase your chances to survive, or.. Play fast and score more points with combo bonus by more risky moves.
Daily competitions. Each and every day you can compete with others for the highest score. Every player has the same cave configuration so competitions are fair and equally difficult. It’s important to remember that in daily maps every gold or gem can be collected only once, so you need to explore further and deeper for new ones.
Customizations. During daily map competitions all collected gold and diamonds are available for you to spend for new bats and caves. Choose your favorite bat creature and coolest looking map to play on.
- Explore a procedurally generated cave in direction you want.
- Slow down time while aiming for your next move.
- Collect gold and gems.
- Build up your score bonus chain while flying.
- Compete with others in daily cave.
- Contribute to your nation. Your daily best score is added to your (estimated) nation.
- Save your checkpoint. In Tour de Cave players can found special stalactites where is possible to save a checkpoint for the future. This helps a lot in cave exploration keeping visited areas behind. Using them can avoid flying again in areas where gems was collected.
- Spend your gold and diamonds in the shop.
- Collect achievements (for users signed in with Google only). Tour de Cave uses Google Play Games Achievements.
- Training ground. You can train your style, or just learn more about the game in the training session.