The complete Guide to Florence and Chiantishire from Touring Editore.
The Guide is totally free.
What can you do:
You can plan your visit starting from the Map or the Guide section
You can use online or offline maps
You will find what you need in the Search section
You can discover what is around you
You can choose one of our suggested tour
You can build up and save your guide with your notes and your photos
You can share with your friends your favorites
The guide contains:
• 24 routes by car or by foot around the town and its surroundings (Fiesole, Certalndo, Chiantishire). Each tour with photos, an important selection of points of interest geolocalized on the map
• 215 points of interest: monuments , streets, areas, gardens, churches to discover and to visit. Each with address, underground stop, description, map, opening hours, admission, available facilities
• 112 places to eat selected from our experts from the cheapest to the most luxury restaurant with our reviews, rating , opening days, cuisine, extimated cost , credit cards accepted, animals allowed
• 201 places to stay: hotels, bed&breakfast, residence, campingsite, farmholidays with our reviews, rating , opening period , extimated cost , credit cards accepted,
• 300 recommended addresses for shopping, nightlife, wellness, sport, activities. You will find where you can have a break and try an excellent ice-cream or a coffee. You are looking for a gift? check in our list.
• 255 information, news, suggestions to prepare your trip and get around Firenze. All you need to know gastronomic specialities, history, Arts, books, cinema, music, parks, opportunities for children and the best events
• An artistic glossary
Places and addresses of this Guide (with the exception of those with different label) were selected from the Publisher and they fit its quality standards.
All data were checked before publication, but since they change very frequently, the Publisher suggest to check them before leaving.
The Publisher anyway will not be in charge for damages, misunderstandings, delays related to information published in this guide.