Beautiful and clean UI
The entire user interface matches the material design guidelines to ensure Phonograph is an eye candy for you. Full usage of Android 5.0 Lollipops API 21 (scene transitions and ripples).
Easy to use
No complicated or overblown menus but a familiar interface, so that you will feel right at home when you start using Phonograph. The floating play-/pause button is always present to allow quick playback controls.
Phonograph automatically downloads additional information about your artists such as pictures or the artists biographies.
The UI colors change dynamically to match the main contents base color.
The inbuilt tag editor allows you to easily edit the tags of your music files such as title, artist, album name (...) for single songs or whole albums. You can even either let Phonograph automatically download missing album covers for you (powered by Last.fm) or choose one from your internal storage.
Detailed file informations
Some useful and advanced informations for you geeks out there.
And OF COURSE
- Phonograph have all those standard features such as:
- Create and edit playlists
- Homescreen widget
- Lockscreen playback controls
- "Go-To Actions" such as jump from a song or an album right to its artist
Keep in mind that this is a beta, more features are coming soon
If you want to help translating come here: https://phonograph.oneskyapp.com/collaboration/project?id=26521
Through a simple and intuitive user interface, you can easily:
--- Parrot Zik ---
- Tuned by Lou Reed:
Working alongside his experienced sound engineer as well as Parrot Zik's acoustic designers, Lou Reed used his personal mastering studio to program the Zik as if he were adjusting the balance for one of his own performances. You can now experience the extraordinary results by using a special control on the Parrot Audio Suite app.
- Configure the Parrot Concert Hall Effect, to enhance your listening experience,
- Use a predefined equalizer or set your custom settings,
- Activate or deactivate the Active Noise Cancellation
- Check the battery level of your Zik
- Keep your Zik updated with the latest software release
- Get your Zik experience started with the embedded tutorial
--- Parrot Zikmu Solo ---
-Use preset equalizers or manually adjust the audio frequency
-Adjust the volume of the Zikmu Solo speaker
-Adapt the volume of the Zikmu Solo speaker according to the audio input sources
-Adapt the volume of the Zikmu Solo speaker according to its position and the dimensions of the room
-Connect simply and with full functionality using Wi-Fi
-Browse through local networks to share and send music to the Zikmu Solo speaker
-Keep your Zikmu Solo speaker updated with the latest firmware version
An easy to use and well organised UI allowing you to access your music library on your device quickly and easily, with a 4x4 desktop widget allowing full control of the music play even when not in the app.
With the built-in Album Cover search feature you can update some real nice large size and good quality Album Covers for a treat, well of course only if you fancy.
So here are the feature list:
1. Search for large size album art, and of course it doesn't have to be the real one if a sexy artist picture looks better.
2. A 4x4 full screen widget with the necessary control button so you can control the music play while jogging around.
3. All the necessary features for a music player, including album list, song list, artist list, play lists, all nicely displayed with album arts.
4. And yeah, you can manage your playlists, e.g. adding/removing songs, creating/deleting playlists.
This version has accommodated some of the latest android material design elements in place.
Please feel free to give it a try and check it out yourself.
All recommendations and feedbacks are extremely welcome.
Unfortunately have to use some flowers here to represent the albums covers as real ones are not allowed.
Enjoy your music...