Do you love to discover, navigate, and track new cycling routes? Then you'll love Bikemap. It doesn't matter if bicycling for you means a leisurely ride with your city bike or e-bike, climbing MTB trails with your mountain bike, or preparing for your next cycling marathon. With more than 9 million bicycle routes and trails worldwide, Bikemap has something for every cyclist.
Turn your phone into a bike computer, cycle route planner, and bicycle ride tracker! Use core features for free or upgrade to get even more.
Your Ride Tracker & Bike Computer
• The ultimate activity tracker for cyclists. Use as a bicycle speedometer and odometer.
• Turn your phone or tablet into a bike computer, GPS tracker, and cycling distance tracker.
• Get real-time biking stats alongside your navigation—current speed, biking distance, duration, elevation, and the ETA.
• Track your bicycling activity and progress over time.
Your Cycle Route Planner
• Plan the perfect route for you and your bicycle of choice, no matter if you ride an e-bike, mountain bike, road bike, or city bike.
• Search for your destination and filter by route length, ascent, bicycle type, and surface.
• You can also use the website cycle route planner, effortlessly sync with the app, and then use your phone for tracking and navigation.
Your Cycle Route Collection
• Browse through millions of cycle paths and mountain biking trails worldwide.
• Discover routes and trails in countries like the US, Canada, the UK, Australia, Singapore, Germany, Switzerland, Austria, Spain, Italy, France, and many more.
• Access official routes and trails like the Pacific Coast Route, TransAmerica Trail, Mississippi River Trail, and many more.
• Share your favorite routes and trails with our community of cyclists and mountain bikers to make our route library even greater.
Your Cycling Map
• Find essential points of interest (POIs) on your ride, including public restrooms, bicycle parking, water stops, repair shops, bicycle rentals, and e-bike charging stations.
• Avoid unpleasant surprises like construction, potholes, and slippery roads by checking out our community reports.
• Help out fellow cyclists by reporting obstacles, hazards, and amenities on your route.
• Collect points by planning, tracking and navigating routes with Bikemap.
• Cycle more to level up and keep your ride streak. Challenge yourself to ride daily.
Get the whole cycling experience with Bikemap Premium
• Turn-by-turn Navigation: Get turn-by-turn navigation instructions, including voice navigation.
• Offline Maps & Routes: Download maps and routes and ride offline worldwide.
• Bike-Type Optimized Routing: Optimize the routing for road or mountain bikes.
• Custom Bike Computer: Choose from a range of stats for a personalized overview of your bicycling data.
• Advanced Cycling Maps: Access additional map layers developed for cyclists (3D, Night, OpenCycleMap, OpenStreetMap, Atlas, Outdoors, Landscape).
• Export routes: Download routes as GPX or KML files.
• Detailed Route Previews: Preview your route with colored elevation gradients or in 3D mode.
• Premium Support.
Try out all of our exclusive Premium features now! You can cancel the trial anytime during the trial period in the Play Store settings.
Got any questions? Let us know via email@example.com anytime and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.