*** The most popular WiFi application
*** TOP 1 in 25 countries
*** TOP 1 in Travel category in 40 countries
*** Contains 2,000,000 WiFi hotspots!
USA, Canada, Mexico, Brazil ... America, Europe, Asia, Russia and CIS, Middle East, Oceania ― the WHOLE WORLD is in your pocket!
- WiFi spots from around the world
- WiFi hotspots with tips and PASSWORDS
- Smart cafe, hotel, city and country SEARCH
- MAP navigation
- Define your CURRENT LOCATION offline
- Real time customer SUPPORT
YOU CAN CONTRIBUTE!
- Add WiFi spots and passwords
- Update old passwords
- Share WiFi hotspots with your Facebook, Whatsapp, Viber and Twitter friends
NEED WI-FI RIGHT NOW?
1. Launch WiFi Map
2. The app will show the nearest WiFi hotspots with their passwords
3. Done! You are now connected to WiFi;)
STAYING ONLINE IS EASY:
1) Find the city you are traveling to
2) View & scroll the map around
3) That's all! Now the app can work there without the Internet
!!! FOR TRAVELERS:
# WiFi tips & passwords
# Stay connected worldwide
Frequently visited cities (United States)
◎ Chicago: 1'800
◎ Houston: 2'600
◎ Los Angeles: 2'600
◎ New York City: 2'400
◎ Orlando: 1'700
◎ San Francisco: 2'100
◉ Brazil, São Paulo: 50'400
◉ China, Shanghai: 3'800
◉ France, Paris: 1'900
◉ Germany, Berlin: 2'300
◉ Italy, Rome: 2'100
◉ Mexico, Mexico City: 10'100
◉ Russia, Moscow: 24'700
◉ Spain, Barcelona: 1'800
◉ Thailand, Bangkok: 6'100
◉ Turkey, İstanbul: 7'500
◉ United Arab Emirates, Dubai: 3'200
◉ United Kingdom, London: 3'800
◉ United States, New York: 2'400
- AND 100,000 OTHER CITIES
Join the community! >>> www.facebook.com/groups/wifimap
(Phone users: Wi-Fi Finder requires phone call permission on the phone version as an easy way to call the public Wi-Fi location when viewing the detail view of a Wi-Fi hotspot. The app will NEVER make calls unless you explicitly click on the phone icon and confirm that you would like to call the Wi-Fi location.)
The new Honeycomb version features over 550,000 free and paid locations in 144 countries worldwide.
Never worry again about not finding a Wi-Fi internet connection. Wi-Fi Finder is simply the best app for finding free or paid public Wi-Fi hotspots online or offline—perfect for Skype users on the go!
• Scan for Wi-Fi hotspots around you
• Search for public Wi-Fi anywhere in the world
• View Wi-Fi hotspot detail, call location, get directions or share the hotspot
• Filter results by location (cafe, hotel, etc.) or provider type
• Works both online and offline
• Now available for both phones and tablets
We appreciate your feedback. If you have any questions or suggestions for future releases, please contact us.
Connect to all free Wi-Fi spots in Japan free of charge!
An app that is simple to use, and once registered, you will have free access to Wi-Fi spots offered by the operators listed below.
Indispensable for visitors to Japan wanting to connect to Wi-Fi spots.
Coverage provided in the following areas.
Shopping: Seven & i Holdings Group, Mori Building Co., Ltd., Mitsui Fudosan Retail Management Co., Ltd., BIGFUN Heiwajima, Premium Outlets, MATSUYA GINZA, HARAJUKU QUEST, pacela, Fukuoka PARCO, First Avenue Tokyo Station,AEONMALL,S-PAL Sendai,AQUA CiTY ODAIBA
Airports: Narita Airport, Haneda Airport ,Osaka International Airport, Naha Airport, Sendai Airport, Ariake Saga Airport, New Chitose Airport, Kagoshima airport, ANA LOUNGE
Train: JR East, JR Central ,Sapporo City Subway, Tokyo Metro, Toei Bus
Cities and areas: Fukuoka City, Okinawa City, Tokyo Marunouchi area, etc. (Mitsubishi Estate Co.) ,Hiroshima City, Osaka Tourism Bureau, Tsushima City, Shinsaibashi-suji Shopping Center, KUMAMOTO Pref., Kanazawa City, DoSPOT, Hikari Station
Others: NISSAN GLOBAL HEADQUARTERS GALLERY, Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications, Tokyo Big Sight, Makuhari Messe, SEIBU DOME
* Additional coverage areas planned for future.
Wi-Fi coverage area
This application is provided free of charge with the cooperation of providers within their respective Wi-Fi areas.
3G/LTE Connection fees are borne by the customer.
Free Wi-Fi wireless connections are not encrypted.
1. Simply connect to any supported public WiFi hotspot.
2. Open the Skype WiFi app and tap the big green Connect button…
3. Ta-da! You’re now connected to the internet (wasn’t that easy?).
You’re now free to browse the web, check your email or enjoy free calls and messages to all your friends and family with the Skype app – remember, it’s a different app to the Skype WiFi one. ;)
• Pay only for the minutes you use and avoid those expensive all-day internet passes.
• No matter what hotspot you’re connected to, pay using your Skype Credit so you never have to fill out another complicated sign up form.
• And so there’s no unexpected surprises, Skype WiFi will automatically disconnect after 30 minutes in case you forget to disconnect.
• Android device running Android 2.2 or newer
• WiFi connection to compatible network
• Skype Account or Microsoft account
• Skype Credit in your account
Skype WiFi is provided by 3rd party WiFi operators around the world.
Bạn cảm thấy việc dùng 3G quá tốn kém mà chất lượng không được như ý muốn?
Bạn cần sử dụng WiFi để truy cập nhanh hơn?
Bạn cảm thấy thiếu thốn khi không có internet?
Hãy sử dụng WiFi Chùa để cùng chia sẻ và cập nhật mật khẩu Wi-Fi xung quanh bạn.
WiFi Chùa có các chức năng chính sau:
- Chia sẻ địa điểm có Wi-Fi và mật khẩu
- Tìm kiếm địa điểm
- Theo dõi các địa điểm xung quanh
- Bình chọn và gửi mật khẩu mới
- Tự động đồng bộ dữ liệu mới khi kết nối wifi
- Không cần tạo tài khoản
- Dữ liệu lưu trực tiếp trên máy, không cần kết nối internet
Like Facebook WiFi Chùa để cùng cập nhật tin tức mới nhất về ứng dụng: https://www.facebook.com/wifichuavn
Mọi thông tin thắc mắc vui lòng email: email@example.com
Ứng dụng dùng để chia sẻ mật khẩu Wi-Fi bạn biết và nhận thông tin về các Wi-Fi khác mà bạn chưa biết.
Ứng dụng không có chức năng hack mật khẩu Wi-Fi.
#### English description ###
Having some tasks to do that requires Wi-Fi?
Need to access Wi-Fi of public places?
Your cellular network is too slow?
WiFi Chua helps you find nearby Wi-Fi hotspots and share the ones you know. Join us now.
- View nearby Wi-Fi hotspot
- Search for Wi-Fi hotspot
- Share your Wi-Fi
- Vote and update new passwords
- Auto update database
- No account required, we dont store your information
- Offline use, no internet required
Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
This app uses database submitted by users. It can’t hack Wi-Fi password.
Search and visit all of places in Korea with Daum Maps!
1) Search for restaurant, cafe, pharmacy and many other spots
2) Clickable texts and bus stop and subway station icons on maps
3) Search for car routes, public transportation routes, and pedestrian routes
4) Subway Map (with Roadview and bus stops infos at subway exits)
5) Real-time bus arrivals information
6) Real-time traffic information with CCTVs and accident/construction information
7) High Definition maps
8) Skyview - high resolution aerial map images
9) Roadview - 360 degrees panorama street images
1) Storeview - 360 degrees panorama images and floor plans of stores
2) Compass showing where you're heading
3) Search for stores offering discount coupons
4) Automatic Search Mode - showing search results continuously while map is being moved
5) Measure distance on map
6) My Favorite List synchronized with PC Daum Maps
2GIS provides 3D-maps of 180+ cities, contacts of 1.5 million companies, car routing and public transport routes and and more! 2GIS is a complete and up-to-date directory of organizations with detailed cities’ maps. 2GIS provides verified information only.
The app can operate offline even without mobile data plan!
85 major metro areas available for download:
UAE (Dubai), Cyprus (Lefkosia, Lemesos),Italia (Padova, Venezia),Czech Republic (Prague),Chile (Santiago), Moscow, St. Petersburg, Abakan, Almaty, Arkhangelsk, Astrakhan, Barnaul, Belgorod, Biysk, Blagoveshchensk, Bratsk, Bryansk, Veliky Novgorod, Vladivostok, Vladimir, Volgograd, Vologda, Voronezh, Gorno-Altaisk, Donetsk, Yekaterinburg, Ivanovo, Izhevsk, Irkutsk, Yoshkar Ola, Kazan, Kaliningrad, Kaluga, Kemerovo, Kirov, Kostroma, Krasnodar, Krasnoyarsk, Kurgan, Kursk, Lipetsk, Magnitogorsk, Naberezhnye Chelny, Nizhnevartovsk, Nizhny Novgorod, Nizhny Tagil, Novokuznetsk, Novosibirsk, Odessa, Omsk, Orenburg, Perm, Penza, Prague, Rostov-on-Don, Ryazan, Samara, Saratov, Smolensk, Sochi, Stavropol, Stary Oskol, Sterlitamak, Surgut, Syktyvkar, Tver, Tolyatti, Tomsk, Tula, Tyumen, Ulan-Ude, Ulyanovsk, Ufa, Khabarovsk, Cheboksary, Chelyabinsk, Chita, Yakutsk, and Yaroslavl.
- Verified information on over 1.5 million organizations (including public institutions such as hospitals, schools, police stations, and etc.):
- Addresses, phone numbers, e-mail addresses, websites, working hours and payment methods;
- Detailed 3D maps with such attributions as – buildings’ amount of floors, driveways, kiosks and fences;
- Car routing and searching for public transportation routes with transfers and pedestrian crossings.
2GIS allows you to:
- Find the location of the company you are looking for, find out its phone number and make a call;
- Find a desired location on the map of the city: a building (using its address), a public transport station or just a well-known object;
- Tap on any building on the map and find out its address, amount of floors and organizations that reside there;
- Find all companies in a specific business area, view them on the map, and filter out the ones that are open at a convenient time or right now;
- Find how to get to your destination by car or by public transport;
-Identify your location and find out what is close to you.
Once 2GIS is installed, select the city you need to download the data. The application does not require Internet connection to operate with the directories and maps. Afterwards you can receive the most up-to-date information every month with just one tap using the built-in automatic update system.
Business listings are verified by 2GIS’s own call-center and ‘field teams’, who update the databases on a monthly basis. 2GIS maps are created by professional cartographers based on up-to-date satellite images and with regular on-site verification.
- downloading map for arbitrary area
- searching objects using object name or object type
- address search (by street name & house number)
- search by coordinates
- showing touristic places
- showing pubs in the selected area :)
- tracking location via GPS/WIFI/cellular
- share POI coordinates with friends via SMS
- add locations to the 'favorites'
- based on openstreemap & osmdroid
FastConnect is The Cloud WiFi hotspot finder. Use it to create your free Cloud account and then register your compatible device for automatic connection* when in range of thousands of Cloud hotspots.
The Cloud WiFi is fast and really easy to use, and by switching to it you could save money by avoiding using your mobile data allowance. So do your phone/tablet (and wallet!) a favour and download FastConnect now!
• Set your compatible WiFi device to automatically connect whenever in range of thousands of free hotspots* — no need to re-enter username and password
• Register up to 2 devices per account
• Most apps will be active as soon as your device is connected to The Cloud WiFi. If you would like to surf the web, simply open your web browser and hit ‘continue online’.
The Cloud Hotspot Locator
• Download the locations of our 20,000+ WiFi hotspots for easy search when on or offline
• Get venue information such as address and telephone number
*Auto-connect does not extend to ‘limited free’ or PAYGO Hotspots (such as some train stations). Experience varies significantly by location and number of users. Available on 2 registered devices. App available for Android 4.0 or above. Device registration is required to claim venue offers, additional terms and conditions will apply. For assistance with FastConnect please email our customer service team: email@example.com
NOW amazing offline weather plugin included! 14 days weather forecast for every thai cities. Plugin works in offline mode. Detailed current weather with information about: conditions, temperature, humidity, pressure.
Our Thailand offline road map (route map) primarily displays roads and transport links rather than natural geographical information. Offline Thailand road map also shows non-automotive tourist routes, and more detailed area around the cities: Bangkok, Patong, Phuket, Chiang Mai, Samui, Kaho Lak, Karon
You can use this map without data roaming, WIFI Connection and hidden costs!
- complete offline map with GPS geolocation (100% offline)
- currency converter: euro, british pound, US dollar, chinese Youan, Japanese Yen, Korean Won, Rupee, Russian Ruble (offline)
- Phrase Book (Tourist dictionary)
- multilingual interface
- city finder
- weather forrecast
- hotels deals (online module) with motels & hostels included
- Things to do & trips
- Attraction Deals: museums, airport transports, walking tours, bike tours, national parks,, jungle, food discovery deals, scuba diving, River Cruise, adventure cruise, zoo safari, elephant riding, canoe tours, fishing tours, Loro Parque & Siam Park Admission Ticket, Wine Trails, Thai Boxing Match with Transfers, Dream World Theme Park Tickets, Speedboat Tours, Mountain Safari
- POI finder (like: hotels, parkings, restaurants, fast food, gas stations)
11 LANGUAGES supported:
English, german, french, russian, korean, portuguese, spanish, japanese, italian, chinese
With our weather plugin you can set any city or region (like Bangkok or Phuket) to get actual weather. Weather is available all the time in your phone in offline mode. It's realy nice because you don't need to pay for internet connection and roaming.
Thailand (ประเทศไทย), officially the Kingdom of Thailand (ราชอาณาจักรไทย) is a country in Southeast Asia with coasts on the Andaman Sea and the Gulf of Thailand. It borders Myanmar (Burma) to the northwest, Laos to the northeast, Cambodia to the southeast and Malaysia to the south.
With great food, a tropical climate, fascinating culture and great beaches, Thailand is a magnet for travellers the world over.
Thailand is the country in Southeast Asia most visited by tourists, and for good reason. You can find almost anything here: thick jungle as green as can be, crystal blue waters that feel more like a warm bath than a swim in the ocean, and food that can curl your nose hairs while tap dancing across your taste buds. Exotic, yet safe; cheap, yet equipped with every modern amenity you need, there is something for every interest and every price bracket, from beach front backpacker bungalows to some of the best luxury hotels in the world. And despite the heavy flow of tourism, Thailand retains its quintessential Thai-ness, with a culture and history all its own and a carefree people famed for their smiles and their fun-seeking sanuk lifestyle. Many travellers come to Thailand and extend their stay well beyond their original plans and others never find a reason to leave. Whatever your cup of tea, they know how to make it in Thailand.
=> Easy to use Open Source Maps
=> No need to use Google maps
=> For all your Map Related Needs
=> GPS functionality for lookup your location on the map
=> You can choose and lookup any country u want to see easily
↪︎ ROUTING IS OUT ↩︎
Get driving directions from your current location to any spot on a single map.
➣ Over 15M downloads worldwide.
➣ TOP 1 mobile travel app in more than 100 countries.
➣ Featured in Forbes, TechCrunch and Washington Post.
Optimised for your phone and tablet (even without 3G).
➣ ROUTING. Receive map directions to a specific location. Never get lost again with GPS navigation.
➣ WORKS EVERYWHERE. Download any map for free. Useful at home and essential for travel with 345 countries and islands covered. Paris, France? Check. Amsterdam, Netherlands? Check. Barcelona, Spain? Check. New York, USA? Check! Rome, Italy? Check. London, UK? Check. Pare-Pare? Yeah, that’s Indonesia. Check!
➣ HIGHLY DETAILED. Offline maps just got better! There’s millions of points-of-interest (POI) to discover: search for restaurants, tourist attractions and destinations, gas/petrol stations, ATM machines, metro/ subway stations and more. Up-to-date map data is added daily by map users worldwide – www.openstreetmap.org – open-source alternative to Google Maps/GMaps and MapQuest.
➣ NO INTERNET NEEDED. Maps work when no internet connection is available. Forget about roaming charges when travelling abroad.
➣ INCREDIBLY FAST. One of the fastest offline maps ever. Displays map when others don’t. Innovative map data compression makes MAPS.ME offline maps remarkably small. Save memory on your device.
➣ Bookmarks of places. Create and import/export from other maps for easy access anytime. KML/KMZ files are supported.
➣ Offline search. Locate everything you need on the maps and use it as a travel guide!
➣ Location-sharing. Let your friends and family know where you are! Send a pin of any place on the map via email or SMS.
➣ Auto-follow mode. When enabled, the map automatically orients itself to the direction you are moving.
If you have any questions, contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org. We respond to every enquiry.
TTNET WiFi Kablosuz İnternet Ağı 81 İl’de binlerce noktada hizmet vermeye devam ediyor.
TTNET WiFi Nerede? uygulaması ile size en yakın WiFi noktasını bularak, TTNET WiFi’a otomatik olarak bağlanabilirsiniz. Bunun dışında TTNET WiFi Nerede? uygulaması ile;
* Etrafınızdaki TTNET WiFi noktalarını ‘Artırılmış Gerçeklik’ teknolojisi ile görebilir,
* Gitmek istediğiniz TTNET WiFi noktasına araba ile veya yürüyerek hangi yoldan gidebileceğinizi öğrenebilir,
* TTNET abonesiyseniz TekŞifre’nizi tek sefer girerek uygulamanın hatırlaması sayesinde sonraki girişlerinizde sadece Bağlan tuşuna bastığınızda otomatik olarak TTNET WiFi’a bağlanabilir,
* TTNET abonesi değilseniz, WiFi paketi alıp, kendi oluşturduğunuz hesap bilgileriniz ile otomatik olarak bağlanabilir,
* Uygulamayı internetiniz yoksa bile (offline) kullanabilir,
* TTNET WiFi Nerede? uygulamasına özel, anlaşmalı işyerlerindeki kampanyalardan yararlanabilir,
* TTNET WiFi paketi satın alabilir,
* Arkadaşlarınızla bulunduğunuz WiFi noktasını Facebook ve Twitter’dan paylaşabilirsiniz.
TTNET WiFi ile internet her yerde sizinle!!!
TTNET WiFi Nerede?
Thousands of TTNET WiFi Hotspots in 81 cities in Turkey!
TTNET WiFi Nerede? is an application displaying the nearest TTNET WiFi Hot Spots and connecting you automatically to TTNET WiFi. It is also possible to;
* See TTNET WiFi HotSpots by ‘Augmented Reality’ technology,
* Learn how to go to the HotSpot you want by car or walk,
* Automatically connect to internet by clicking ‘Connect’ button after you save your Single Sign On credentials if you are a TTNET subscriber ,
* If you are not a TTNET subscriber, you may connect internet automatically by buying a package and creating your own credentials,
* Using the application offline,
* Benefit from the special campaings and discounts,
* Buy TTNET WiFi packages,
* Share your location with your friends via Facebook and Twitter.
TTNET WiFi is with you everywhere!!!
OsmAnd+ is the paid application version. By buying it you support the project, fund the development of new features, and receive the latest updates.
Some of the main features:
• Works online (fast) or offline (no roaming charges when you are abroad)
• Turn-by-turn voice guidance (recorded and synthesized voices)
• Optional lane guidance, street name display, and estimated time of arrival
• Supports intermediate points on your itinerary
• Automatic re-routing whenever you deviate from the route
• Search for places by address, by type (e.g.: restaurant, hotel, gas station, museum), or by geographical coordinates
• Display your position and orientation on the map
• Optionally align the map according to compass or your direction of motion
• Save your most important places as Favorites
• Display POIs (point of interests) around you
• Can display specialized online tile maps
• Can display satellite view (from Bing)
• Can display different overlays like touring/navigation GPX tracks and additional maps with customizable transparency
• Optionally display place names in English, local, or phonetic spelling
Use OpenStreetMap and Wikipedia Data
• High quality information from the best collaborative projects of the world
• Global maps from OpenStreetMap, available per country or region
• Wikipedia POIs, great for sightseeing
• Unlimited free download, directly from the app
• Always up-to-date maps (updated at least once a month)
• Compact offline vector maps
• Select between complete map data and just road network (Example: All of Japan is 700 MB, or 200 MB for the road network only)
• Also supports online or cached tile maps
• Optional automated day/night view switching
• Optional speed limit display, with reminder if you exceed it
• Optional speed-dependent map zooming
• Share your location so that your friends can find you
Bicycle and Pedestrian Features
• The maps include foot, hiking, and bike paths, great for outdoor activities
• Special routing and display modes for bike and pedestrian
• Optional public transport stops (bus, tram, train) including line names
• Optional trip recording to local GPX file or online service
• Optional speed and altitude display
• Display of contour lines and hill-shading (via additional plugin)
Directly Contribute to OpenStreetMap
• Report map bugs
• Upload GPX tracks to OSM directly from the app
• Add POIs and directly upload them to OSM (or later if offline)
• Optional trip recording also in background mode (while device is in sleep mode)
OsmAnd is open source and actively being developed. Everyone can contribute to the application by reporting bugs, improving translations, or coding new features. The project is in a lively state of continuous improvement by all these forms of developer and user interaction. The project progress also relies on financial contributions to fund the development, coding, and testing of new functionalities.
Approximate map coverage and quality:
• Western Europe: ****
• Eastern Europe: ***
• Russia: ***
• North America: ***
• South America: **
• Asia: **
• Japan & Korea: ***
• Middle East: **
• Africa: **
• Antarctica: *
Most countries around the globe available as map downloads!
From Afghanistan to Zimbabwe,from Australia to the USA. Argentina, Brazil, Canada, France, Germany, Mexico, UK, Spain, ...
Germany is a popular European travel destination and has a multitude of well-known attractions. More than 10,000 visitors from all over the world recently submitted their own favourite places on the www.germany.travel website, resulting in a ranking of the TOP 100 attractions in Germany.
- A must for anyone visiting Germany
The TOP 100 app produced by the German National Tourist Board (GNTB) enables you to find out about the 100 most popular attractions in Germany. It is packed with information about these great places to visit, including a brief description, opening times, admission prices and directions. The application also offers mobile discount vouchers and the latest news from Destination Germany.
Interactive travel guide: entries on Germany's 100 most popular attractions with photos and useful travel information
Filter function: use the new filter function to shuffle the Top 100 sights or sort them according to different categories. Tip: if you gently shake your smartphone, the Top 100 sights will appear in a random order.
Nearby function: the app displays all the top sights within a 100km radius of the selected attraction.
Event list: find out about various events being held near the Top 100 sights throughout the year.
Mobile vouchers: 18 vouchers offering discounts on admission tickets, guided walks and rental cars. Tip: use our new voucher list to see how you can save.
Map view: use the map function to find out where Germany's TOP 100 highlights are located
Favourites: save your own top attractions in your list of favourites to help you to plan your trip to Germany
News tool: free daily updates on news and events in Destination Germany
Sharing function: share the TOP 100 attractions quickly and easily with your friends
We recommend you connect to the internet to make best use of the app's features, such as the sharing function and the news tool.
If you have any questions, please contact the German National Tourist Board by sending an email to email@example.com. We look forward to answering your questions!
It is the best known and most popular german tourist route and runs from Main to the Alps
over 413 km from Würzburg to Fuessen.
On the way from north to south the landscape changes: river valleys, fertile farmland, forests, meadows and finally the mountains.
Würzburg and the wine, the Tauber valley and Rothenburg, the Ries, the Lechfeld, the Pfaff angle and the royal palaces.
This app offers you:
- Information on all towns and attractions along the Romantic Street
- The possibility of planning your trip
- A competent companion on your journey
- A diary where you can record your impressions as images and texts, save and share in social networks.