The only private and verified online local business community, Townsquared is where small businesses talk to each other about local issues and business opportunities. Get answers on everything from hiring, to city permits, to small business marketing. Get and give small business advice. Connect with local resources to help you grow your business. Townsquared’s mission is to help local businesses succeed in their missions, by empowering you, the people who keep them running. We’re technology for small businesses, built from the bottom up, because we believe that small businesses are stronger, together. #LoveLocal!
Townsquared is completely free, and always will be.
Small businesses use Townsquared to:
• Create new business partnerships
• Get referrals and advice from other business owners
• Get instant updates about local crime and safety issues
• Find opportunities to grow their business
• Organize, view, and post events
• Organize to address business-relevant legislative and local government concerns
• Buy, sell, borrow, and give away materials
• Boost their business’s value to the community
• Collaborate to increase their neighborhood’s sense of community
Why members love Townsquared:
“Now it’s easy to stay in the loop and partner with other local businesses, without having to leave my store.” Dean Hsieh, Owner at Papabubble, San Francisco
“We recognized a shoplifter who’d just been in a neighboring business and were able to alert our neighbors, too.”
Sam Chen, Manager at Azil Boutique, San Francisco
“I love having easy access to experts. I finally found someone to help me update my POS system!”
Janell Pekkain, Owner at Olive This, Olive That, San Francisco
Created with love in San Francisco, behind a red garage door.