YeFeB Tennis is designed to assist all Tennis players, Beginners to Professionals, in the achievement of their goals.
You can create, track, and organize your goals and the Tennis knowledge you acquire over time.
You have your own repository of information including your practice notes, long/short term goals, singles/doubles match notes, and coach feedback.
You can keep it all to yourself or choose to easily share your game strategies and opponent snapshots with your coach, hitting partners, teammates, or anyone with a YeFeB account.
YeFeB gives you access to a wealth of player information, and makes it easy to research
opponents (singles and doubles) that you have never played before*.
You will find snapshots of your opponents’ game, including information about their strengths and weaknesses.
You can also send a request to other YeFeB users to review strategies that have worked against your opponents.
YeFeB provides a reliable and robust system to store, organize, retrieve, edit, and share your practice notes, player snapshots, singles and doubles match notes.
Whether you are a self-taught player who figures the game out as you go, one who takes private lessons from a coach, a team member, or belong to an academy, YeFeB is the App for you.
- Internal messaging system
- Categorized Practice Notes (view/add/modify/delete)
- Long and Short Term goals
- Singles and Doubles Match Notes (view/add/modify/delete)
- Multimedia Feedback
- Match Notes Sharing System (Share/Stop Sharing selected Singles/Doubles match notes with your Teammates/Tennis Buddies
- Research (search the system for existing strategies that work against specific players, view what others are saying about your next
opponent's strengths and weaknesses)
*The player information must have been entered by a YeFeB user.