Easiest way to view street-level imagery from your phone.
My Street View has two simple objective;
-Search address and see the street view of the address.
-Touch my location button and see the Street view of your location if available.
And also in this paid version , you can bookmark street views.
In new version , you can drag pagmen on the map to view other streets.
Also you can press "Pagmen Button" to view it in native Google Street View application which is more faster.
*It needs a fast internet connection 3g,4g or wifi.
*Please check Street View coverage from the screenshot.
Please rate if you like it, and email if you have a problem.
It is a trial version and user will be prompted to buy the full version after the trial is expired.
*NEW : WORLD CUP 2014 Stadium Category
To view a Street View, select a category then select one of the Street View's.
Experience the best of Street View's of World.
* Best on wifi and 4g.
1. Manual Street View Tracing :
Select point on map and touch the arrow provided in title panel to start street view tracing. The point can be selected by below 4 options:
* Search the street address by touching search icon near title. Please avoid the business name for address to appear in the list. Recommended street address only.
* Long press the marker and Move to the desired location.
* Long press on the map, the dialog will appear to select touched location.
* Touch the GPS button provided on top-right corner.
Once started, on the next screen you can manually navigate the street view by touching the street view direction arrows. The tracing path will be drawn by red line on map.
2. Automated Street View Tracing :
Select start and end point on map and touch the arrow provided in title panel. Point can be selected by the 4 options mentioned above. You can also provide the tracing path option (walking, cycling, driving), by touching the option icon provided on title panel. The default option is walking. Once started, on the next screen street view will navigation automatically from start point to end point (on the red line path on map as per the selected tracing option) and the pegman will move on the map showing current location. The auto-navigation can be paused and continued by touching pause-play icon provided on title panel. Once navigation paused, you can manually navigate and use zoom. The Gray line will show your manual navigation. Once navigation finished, it can be restarted by clicking on same pause-continue button.
3. Trace Current Location :
GPS needs to be enabled for this option. You can explore the street view around you on the go.
It is recommended to use high speed internet connection for better navigation.
For the Ads Free version, try "Street View Tracer Ad Free" app.
Please Rate if you like this app. You can also provide suggestion or report bug by email on email@example.com. Your rating and feedback is important to improve this app for wide range of features.
Use this app to get locations, directions and street view on your android devices. Switch between Google, Bing, Mapquest and OpenLayers (OpenStreetMap).
- App will start at your location if you have location services turned on.
- Search for a town, city or place using Google, Bing, Mapquest or OpenStreetMap.
- Get directions between two locations with Google maps
- Use Bing maps to get a birds eye view of a location*
- View street view for search locations*
- To get a location's street view. First use location search and then tap on the street view tab.
- While using directions you can tap on the directions panel to the top of the screen to get a list of directions and distances. If you tap on any of the locations on the list then close the panel you will be taken to that part of the directions.
- You can pinch the screen to zoom in and out of map views (except for MapQuest maps).
- Tap on the setting tab to select a different map provider.
- While using Bing maps go to maximum zoom to see a birds eye view of the area*.
For best results with this app please turn on wifi and location services.
*** Please first try the free edition of this app to see if it is compatible with your device. ***
* Not all countries and regions have Street View or birds eye view available. This app only provides Street View for the regions where it is available. Please enter a full zip/post code and make sure the pin is near a road to maximize street view performance.
+ Please note Bing and MapQuest are only available in the paid edition.