*** This app will only work in conjunction with a Hello Barbie™ doll. ***
This app is designed for parents to gain parental consent for kids to use the Hello Barbie™ doll and to configure the Hello Barbie doll to connect to a WiFi network.
Hello Barbie, from Mattel and ToyTalk, is the first fashion doll that can have a two-way conversation with girls. The doll features speech recognition and progressive learning features that enable girls to engage with Barbie like never before. Hello Barbie features more than 8,000 lines of dialogue, inspires imagination and storytelling, plays more than 20 interactive games, and tells jokes.
- Hello Barbie is not always on. You have to hold down Barbie’s belt buckle button to activate speech recognition.
- Parental consent is required to set up a parent account and connect with Hello Barbie.-
- Should parents choose to, all recorded conversations can be deleted at any time.
- There is no advertising content within Hello Barbie.
- Your children’s conversations are not used to advertise to your child.