AIDE will turn your Android tablet with keyboard into a real development box. We use the Transformer Prime to code with AIDE. AIDE will turn your Android Phone into a small development computer to browse and touch your code on the go.
A brief summary of features...
Learn-to-code (in-app purchase):
- Interactive lessons with step-by-step instructions
- Web development course
- Sample websites
- Create a sample website with a single click
- Run your website with a single click
- View your website on other devices/computers in the same Lan
- No root access required
- Twitter Bootstrap support
Real-time error checking:
- Real time error analyis throughout the whole project as you type
- Automatic Quick-Fixes for many errors
- Inline variable
- Introduce variable
- Extract method
- Code formatter
- Out-comment code
- Goto defintion
- Find usages
- Goto symbol
- Very fast editor even with large files
- Unlimited Undo/Redo
- Pinch zoom
- Smart expand selection
- Keyboard support with configurable keybindings
- UI optimized for small screens to show as much code/content as possible
- Built-in file manager with the most common features: Rename, delete, create file or folder
- Dropbox integration
- Git integration with Commit/Dicard/Push/Pull/Branch/Merge and SSH support.
+ Enable / Disable Coloring html tags and attributes (Color customize OK!)
+ Enable / Disable Link to the URL in the source
+ Save source as a file
+ Read source from local file
+ Send mail
+ Share with other applications
+ Change charset and reload
+ Save history and open from it
+ View HTTP response header
+ View list of links (Require autolink on)(You can sort, filter, and search!)
+ Simply editing (It's simple and poor. So, to edit long strings, please share to another editor.)
+ Support Basic authentication and Digest authentication (RFC2617)
+ Enable setting User-Agent
+ Enable Import / Export User-Agent with xml file (Paid version only)
+ Backup / Restore settings
There are 3 way to start application.
+ Input URL directly at TOP page
(If URL is already in your clipboard, Automatically inputted.)
+ Share from browser
+ Click any URL and select this application
I've tested with SO-03D(Android 4.0.4) only. If you detect any trouble, please let me know.
Previewing your design in situ lets you test tap sizes, text sizes, colour, contrast and ergonomics, all at a time where changes can be easily made — during the design process. It closes the loop, meaning you can iterate faster to a better final design.
★ Pixel Perfect
Skala Preview sends lossless, colour accurate image previews to any Android or iOS device. Previews are pixel perfect. Colours are identical to how the final app or website will look on the device.
★ Zoom In
Preview at precisely 100%. Zoom to exactly 200% to view a mdpi design full screen on an xhdpi device. Zooming in shows crisp pixels, not an interpolated, blurry mess.
★ Portrait & Landscape
Preview designs in portrait or landscape orientation.
★ Realtime Preview
If you’re using Photoshop CS5 12.0.4 or newer, Skala Preview can preview your canvas as you edit. No saving, no keyboard shortcuts, just lossless previews in realtime.
It is the absolute fastest way to preview a design mock up on an Android device.
★ Send Files & Clipboard
If you’re using Fireworks, Pixelmator, Acorn, another image editor or an older version of Photoshop, Skala Preview can send images via the clipboard or by dragging files to its dock icon or window.
The clipboard is sent automatically, so you don’t have to break your workflow to send — Just copy something and it’ll appear on your device.
★ Multiple Devices At Once
Send to as many devices as you’d like. It’s even possible to view different colour blindness testing, orientation or zoom level on multiple devices at once.
★ Colour Blindness Testing
Ensure your design can be used by those with protanopia, deuteranopia, tritanopia or complete colour blindness.
Quickly test your design with a variety of display brightness settings.
★ Smart View 2.0 turns your mobile into a mini TV. ★
You can enjoy everything you love about your Samsung Smart TV right on your mobile device using Samsung Smart View 2.0 With the SmartView 2nd TV feature, what's on your TV can be on your phone.
※ We've noticed that a limited number of mobiles may receive a 2nd TV connection error. If you are one of them, we are working on a fix right now and will release an update as soon as possible.
★ Extend your mobile content to your Smart TV ★
With the “Multiscreen” Feature, You can send Videos, photos and Music from your mobile device to the TV screen. Let’s enjoy your mobile content on the big screen with your family and friends.
★ Use your Mobile device as a TV remote Control!!! ★
Change channels, pause, resume, volume control, guides and so much more! Everything you need to connect and control your TV right from your mobile device.
☆ How to Use
① Connect your Samsung Smart TV to Wifi (TV Menu -> Network Setting)
② Connect your mobile device to the same Wifi Network.
③ Launch the Smart View 2.0 App and select your TV.
※ Note. Your internet connection must support UPnP (Universal Plug and Play) functionality.
You can check this via your router settings pages on your home network. You can find out how to access this from the manfacturer's support website.
☆ Supported Devices
[Samsung Smart TV]
. 2014 Samsung Smart TV H5500 and above, (Except for H6003/H6103/H6153/H6201/H6203).
. 2015 Samsung Smart TV J4500, J5500 and above, (Except for J6200)
(※ Supported TV model can be vary by Country)
. Galaxy S3 / S4 / S5 / Alpha
. Galaxy Note2 / Note3 / Note4 / Note Edge
. Galaxy Note 8" / 10.1" / 10.1"(2014 Edition)
. Galaxy Tab2 7" / 10.1"
. Galaxy Tab3 8"
- DVR Registration
. Add/Edit/Remove DVR Information
- Live View
. 1,4 Split(s)
. Previous/Next Page
. Select Camera to View from the List
- PTZ Control
. 8 Directions on the Image Directly
. Zoom In/Out from the Menu
Version 1.1 Upgrade
- Icon Changed.
- UI Changed.
. Easier to Select Cameras and Menus.
- Video Quality is Upgraded.
. Clearer and More Stable
- Video Speed is Upgraded.
- PT Function is restricted to 1-split mode only
- Slide the Video will Move the Page Back & Forth
Test your Internet connectivity, or check if your proxy or VPN connection is functioning properly.
This app is Open Source (GPLv3): https://github.com/adamkdot/my_ip_address_info
• Refresh your IP Address information with a single touch
• Long press to select and copy any value to the clipboard
• Touch the map coordinates to view your location in Maps
• Check the quality of your Internet connection with the response time
• View current information about your network interfaces
• Select a local HTTP proxy to connect through (for Orbot and Psiphon users)
Please email me if you have any bug reports or feature requests.
How to use Mozilla Stumbler
• The app stops/pauses automatically when you are not moving or your battery is low. (This feature works better on newer devices as they have better sensors).
• Go to un-stumbled areas (not covered in blue) to fill in the coverage map: https://location.services.mozilla.com/map
• Improve the accuracy of the service by stumbling in the blue areas.
• Try walking, biking, or driving new routes with Mozilla Stumbler every day!
• Start with major streets and intersections, then explore smaller streets.
• Your contributions will take a day to show up on the coverage map.
• Please report bugs on GitHub: https://github.com/mozilla/MozStumbler/issues
• or the #geo IRC channel on https://wiki.mozilla.org/IRC
To conserve cellular data usage, the Stumbler's map view only shows high resolution map tiles on Wi-Fi. In the Settings, you can change this to always show the high resolution maps,
• Mozilla Stumbler is open-source software. The code is available on GitHub: https://github.com/mozilla/MozStumbler
=> How does it work?
TDM makes use of multiple connections to download files to your phone. The settings will help you optimize your speed even further. Not all Servers support multiple streams/connections, use "Connection per Download" = 1 or "Check Defensive Mode" in settings to reduce errors.
=> What does it NOT do?
TDM does NOT offer free files by itself. It works with Web Browsers and Web Sites that let you download files.
TDM does NOT work with YouTube.
TDM does NOT work with Web sites and File Sharing Sites that require login.
TDM works ONLY with direct URL links.
Unlimited file size downloads!
Web Browser support (Dolphin, Firefox, etc)
Notifications with Download Progress
Multiple Parallel downloads
Utilize Maximum number of open connections
Up to 10 Parallel Streams Per Download
Buffer size optimization
Configurable Download directory
Add Url links manually
Normal/Turbo Mode option
Work in the background (even when phone screen is off)
Thumbnails for Movies and Photos
MD5 Hash validation
Restart Download from history
=> SUPPORTED BROWSERS:
* Android Stock Browser (Long Press and choose "Share Link")
* Dolphin HD ("Long press" => "Share Link")
* Firefox ("Long press" on a link => "Share Link")
* Skyfire ("Long press" on a link => "Share Link")
* UC Browser
* Boat Browser (Choose "Open")
* For all other browsers that support sharing links try Long Press on a link and choose "Share Link".
=> TDM only Downloads Files from Servers using Direct Links.
=> TDM doesn't support Web sites that require login or authentication.
** Some Web Servers might not support multiple connections, if so use "Connections per Download" = 1 under "Settings".
** This service is available for up to 3 devices per verification key. (Unlimited when used within the same device)
1. Run after installing 'Anymode View' App.
2. When the verification information screen is displayed, enter the activation key included in the case.
3. Enjoy all the widgets and lock screen themes.
- Basic Widgets: Time, Date, Battery information display.
- Music Widgets: Music Play.
- Weather Widget: Automatically detects current location to display weather information.
It is only for Skinplayer’s Trenther View Flip Series
-Select Proximity sensor / Magnetic sensor (Depending on the Model)
-Automatic power ON/OFF display.
-Possible to adjust the location of a screen shown through the window.
-Keep track of signal and battery status, date/time, weather, messages and missed Calls.
-Swipe to Answer/Reject incoming calls without opening the cover.(Only with Trenther View smart Flip)
Uses the home screen short cut and on click takes you directly to Firefox app info page where you can clear data and/or cache.
How different is this from other Apps ->
Most cleaning Apps clear only Cache and not Data. Clearing data is essential to free up space and to keep privacy.
Our App helps to clear both(Cache/Data) with minimum number of clicks possible.
Useful for cleaning up space very often and for those who do not like to navigate many menu items to do the same.
This is a free version. It shows an additional view once in a while to get reviews or to buy pro version.
To get rid of this additional page, please buy the pro version.
It consists of only one switch to turn the camera LED on and off. Not more. No widget. No timer. No colored display. No unnecessary artwork. Only 39KB!
It works on:
* HTC Desire
* Motorola Moto G
* Sony Xperia Acro S
* Samsung Galaxy SIII Mini (GT-I8190)
* HTC Sensation
* HTC Desire S
* Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1
* Samsung Galaxy SII (GT-I9100)
* Samsung Galaxy S4 (GT-I9505)
* Samsung Galaxy S4 mini
* Sony Ericsson Xperia Active
* Huawei Ascend Y300
* LG Optimus 2X
* HTC Dream G1
* Fairphone FP1
* Motorola Razr HD (XT925)
* Galaxy Ace 5839i
It does NOT work on:
* Galaxy Nexus i925/ Nexus Prime
* Nexus 5
* Motorola Razr (XT910)
Please write me an email, on twitter(@repat123) or leave a comment if the app (doesn't) work(s) on your phone.
Permissions: CAMERA, because the LED is internally controlled by the camera object.
✓ Signal compass points you in the direction your signal is coming from, just walk towards it!
✓ WiFi map allows you to easily locate nearby public networks.
✓ Coverage maps allow you see the best/worst places for signal.
✓ Speedtest feature allows you to see the true speed of your connection (download, upload & latency)
✓ NetworkRank shows which carrier is best in your area.
✓ See local cell towers.
✓ Free and ad-free
You can also:
✓ Help improve our crowdsourced and impartial maps by contributing data.
✓ Share your findings and compare your connection with other users.
✓ View your history of signal readings.
✓ test upload, download and latency
✓ Save your data to SD card.
✓ Signal booster for compatible phones
SMS Permission required to count the number of SMS sent to track your usage, SMS are never read (use a packet sniffer to check!)
Phone settings permission allows network reset on certain Android versions
Based on our community-generated data we are able to help keep you better connected by giving you a practical solution to the problems of slow mobile internet and dropped calls. Simply follow our signal compass to walk towards better phone signal or see our in-app coverage maps to work out which carrier is best for where you are, useful if you're thinking about changing. Our wifi maps help you find local public-access wireless networks (WAPs).
The Stats tab helps you to keep track of your usage, so there’s no danger of you going over your plan limit on data, voice or text. (NB – this is why the app needs permission to access contacts and SMS, these are the permissions needed to count calls and texts, messages are never accessed or read!).
Maps not updated in real-time. Don’t worry though, we log the information you share with us to improve our coverage maps and signal information. We’re working hard to make sure the data you contribute to the project is available to everyone as quickly as possible.
- Not all towers and wireless routers are in our database - we’re working on it!
- Verizon & Sprint (CDMA) users will see only one connected tower at a time
- Moving in the direction of your cell tower (the signal compass) will not always improve reception due to interference effects/local geography.
- For GSM, cell tower are identified via cell id and location area code (CID and LAC)
- For CDMA cell towers are identified via Network ID, Base sub-station ID and system ID (NID, BSSID and SID).
If you read to here (!) you should really join the OpenSignal beta to help us improve the app: