The tpPhone App gives you a very simple way to make landline calls over the Internet via your smartphone and your tablet, without additional DECT handsets. With its intuitive visual user interface, you can easily view a list of all the calls including missed calls, check voice messages, and initiate three-way conference calls.
*To use this app, your devics must be connected to the wireless network of TP-Link VoIP modem router.
- Intuitive interface for easily making calls via the app
- Call list for incoming and outgoing calls, as well as missed calls
- Quick access to all of the contacts stored on your Android devices and TP-Link Modem router
- Visual notification and check of new voice messages
Compatible Routers（listed hardware versions and above)
- VR200v V2
- VR600v V2
- VR900v V2
- VR2800v V1
*More TP-Link VoIP modem routers supporting tpPhone are coming soon.
• Please make sure the latest firmware is updated. You can update on the router directly or download the firmware via TP-Link support page(http://www.tp-link.com/support.html) and update it manually.