With hue, you’ll see light in a whole new way. It lets you set the ideal lighting for every occasion. It’s clever, intuitive and connected. It‘s a whole new experience.
We call it PERSONAL WIRELESS LIGHTING.
Hue lets you express who you are, through the way you light your home.
Hue can be wherever you want and you can access it whenever you want. Any room. Any space. All wirelessly, through your smart device.
At its heart, hue is a lighting solution for the home. It’s functional and practical. But it can also be emotive and inspiring. It’ll change the way you think about home lighting. Forever.
Philips hue starter pack (bulbs + Bridge; Bloom + Bridge; Iris + Bridge; LightStrips + Bridge). Single bulbs, Friends of hue lamps, and hue tap can then be added, up to a maximum of 50 products per Bridge.
Let there be light: Your team. Your colors. Your flag.
Now it’s possible to cheer your team to victory in glorious Ambilight.
With the Philips Ambilight TV app you can select your countries national flag or national color to surround your TV in the colors that matter most to you.
Versus mode places the national colors of the teams that are playing—in bright Ambilight colors the whole family can follow—on the side of the pitch they are playing on.
The app is fully interactive too! From goals to penalties, you decide who gets flashing red or yellow cards, and when it’s time for celebration ‘fireworks’ or to lead your friends in a stadium wave. You can even create your own custom Ambilight halo using an image you import.
And for those with a need to be heard, Voice mode adjusts the intensity and speed of the light whenever the ambient sound in the room intensifies, so you can literally see the impact as you cheer your team to victory.
There’s even a built in share button so you capture an image of your setup to show your friends, Facebook, Twitter and the world that you are truly your teams biggest fan…
Is your flag not represented in our app? download it here: http://www.philips.com/ambilight-tv-app
To get started you'll need:
- Europe/Russia: Philips Ambilight Smart TV 2011 model or newer (type number 6 or higher in xxPFLxxx6)
- Brazil/Argentina: Philips Ambilight Smart TV 2013 model or newer
Things to take note of:
- For the best experience and the latest fixes (performance, connectivity and responsiveness), download the latest TV software via your TV (supported models) or from the Philips website (www.philips.com/tv)
Enjoy the experience
Hue Pro is designed to make using your Hue lighting system much easier and more convenient. With Hue Pro's Wifi Detection, you can have your lights turn on to a preset of your choice as you walk in your home's door! Or turn off as you leave! (These features have been moved to a separate app called Hue Pro Tasker. Check it out!)
With Hue Pro, you can even control your lights away from home! (Forwarding port 80 on your router to the bridge) Documentation on how to do this is inside the application!
NEW: Hue Pro Lava Lamp! Turn your room into a live lava lamp! Take full control of your Hue lighting system with everything at your finger tips.
NEW: Music mode! Have Hue Pro listen to your music through your microphone and change the lights to the beat!
- Lighting presets
- Create alarms and timers
- Wifi Detection
- Control your lights away from home
- Widget control
- Light grouping
- Lava lamp (in-app purchase)
- Music integration (in-app purchase)
- Export / import settings
- Galaxy Nexus
- Galaxy S3
- Droid 4
- Droid RAZR MAXX
- Original Droid
- Transformer Tablet
Contact Hue Pro at firstname.lastname@example.org with comments, concerns, and suggestions!
You need at least the Philips Hue Bridge for using this app. You can connect also Living Colors, Living Whites and Living Ambient lights to the Hue Bridge.
Some of these features requires a premium upgrade
-This app makes it very easy to create new scenes and show them in a dashboard gridview.
-For each room you will get an own dashboard. You can swipe between those dashboards.
-You can control also the room brightness from each of those dashboards
-You can create animations frame by frame
-You can use a sunrise animation to trigger an alarm. Which gives you the feeling about a sunrise in your room
-If you put your phone over a NFC Tag you can connect a scene and trigger it
-You can activate your lights by entering your home wifi
-If you want, you can turn lights on and off by shaking your phone
-The Music Feature will use your microphone to animate your lights to the music
-With a lock- and homescreen widget it is possible to control the lights without starting the app
You can write an NFC tag and to execute a Preset with it.
LightControl is designed around the separation of bulbs/groups and colors/moods/color temperature so that any bulb/group can be used with any color/mood/color temperature.
Click on the group name and it will open a new view only with the bulbs in this group.
In the current version you can create a presets with bulb-mood pairs. So with one click you can set your entire home lights.
When you want to change the lights based on time mood, multiple presets can be executed at the same time if they don't have bulbs in common. If bulb in common exist the last activated preset will be the active one.
Support of the schedules supplied by Philips Hue and stored on the bridge.
Multiple themes in the program, so you can select between light and dark look.
In the free version you can control up to 5 lights. If you need more you can unlock it from the menu as an in-app purchase.
Enable the automatic updates so you can get all new features when they are released!
App tested on:
- Nexus 4
- Nexus 5
- Nexus 7
- Asus TF-101
Huey uses your device's camera and microphone to dynamically change colors on your Philips Hue or LIFX light bulbs. By pointing your camera to your TV or display, you can create dramatic lighting effects for a more realistic and immersive experience. All you need to get started is a Philips Hue Bridge and 1 or more connected Philips Hue or LIFX lights, it's that simple! The result will be an amazing light show that rivals some of the other pricier ambient light solutions in the market.
Please check out the YouTube promo video for a demo of Huey in action.
★ "Huey for Android is the perfect app for those of you with Phillips Hue or LIFX lights that are looking to get a bit more immersive." - AndroidCentral.com
★ "Rockaway Labs has made it possible to enjoy some fun ambient lighting with just a Hue bulb and a smartphone." - Geek.com
★ "To really impress people, give the Huey Android app a download, then sit guests down in front of a TV and blow their minds." AndroidPolice.com
★ "With the app, and some Philips Hue lightbulbs, you can create an immersive TV viewing experience" - AndroidCommunity.com
★ "Apps we like" section on Philips Hue Website - http://meethue.com/en-us/friends-of-hue/apps-we-like/
★ "Top 10 most popular Android apps of the week" - AndroidandMe.com
• Philips Hue Bridge and at least 1 Philips Hue or LIFX light connected to your WiFi network.
How to use:
1. Link Huey with your Philips Hue Bridge (Make sure that your device is connected to the same WiFi network as your Philips Hue Bridge + Lights)
2. Select the lights you would like to use
3. Adjust the color region as you see fit.
4. Sit back and enjoy the show!
• Accurate color detection.
• Downloadable plugins
• Eyedropper tool for previewing color and RGB values.
• Resizable color field for complete control.
• Turn lights on or off.
• Adjust light brightness.
• The smaller the color field, the faster the color detection will be.
• Use the volume up and down keys to adjust the zoom level on camera preview.
• For extended use, we recommend that you have close to full battery on your device, otherwise plug it to a power source to prevent battery from running out.
Here at Rockaway Labs we love your feedback, so please if you have comments or need help with the app, make sure to e-mail us at email@example.com or follow us on Twitter @rockawaylabs
Disclaimer: Huey is a creation of Rockaway Labs and is in no way affiliated with Philips, Philips Hue or LIFX.
Hue tap is a great product that lets you control your hue lights when your smart phone or tablet is out of reach. With the hue TapApp you can add more functionalities to your hue tap so you can enjoy your hue lights even more!
• On/Off – turn selected lights on or off using one button
• Scene – switch between multiple scenes
• Dim Down – dim selected lights down 20%
• Dim Up – dim selected lights up 20%
• Colour loop – activate and deactivate a random colour loop for selected lights
• Blink – flash selected lights once
• Random – change colour of selected lights to a random value
• Christmas– color effect, lamps continuously changing from red to green
• Other – behaviour set by other app
• Hue – allows conversion of existing HueApp behaviour to TapApp behaviour for seamless experience.
The scenes shown by the hue TapApp are the scenes which are stored in the hue bridge. Which scenes are stored is determined by the apps creating the scenes. Note that some apps store scenes multiple times (with the same name) e.g. after you edited a scene. All the hue TapApp does is showing the stored scenes and allowing you to use them.
Watch the video to see TapApp behaviour in action! Download the TapApp now so you can see it for yourself!
Currently supports: Philips Hue, LIFX (beta)
LampShade.io lets you:
• Control entire rooms with groups
• Set the mood with beautiful, animated color patterns
• Create custom moods and share with the LampShade community
• Lockscreen and homescreen widgets
• Lighting alarm clock
• NFC tag support to trigger moods (Philips Hue only)
• Automation Plugin that supports Tasker, Locale and Llama.
LIFX Users: there are major bugs in LIFX's SDK code that will sometimes crash LampShade. This is LIFX's fault.
LampShade.io is available in Dutch, English, French, and German through community translations.
Help translate: https://www.getlocalization.com/lampshadeIO/
LampShade is Open Source!
View the code: https://github.com/ekux44/HueMore
LampShade.io was formerly known as HueMore
Copyright 2013-2015 Eric Kuxhausen.
Five predefined effects are available for you to play around with. Fire and Pulse come fully functional with your download and three more can be unlocked by a tiny one time inApp. Also made for your fun and creativity is the scene looper module (tiny inApp also). Create and capture five more and very individual dynamic light effects. You could use the Scene Looper to loop through your favorite light scenes from the Philips Hue App for example (or use any other cool hue app that you like).
- up to 10 enjoyable light effects in one app (with inApp)
- nice little scene looper to record and loop your favourite light scenes (with inApp)
- background mode for endless relaxation
- try and checkout inApps for free
- useful pause and stop modes in magic menu
- sleep timer
- Nexus 7 device
- Nexus 5 device
- emulators with several sizes
- button to select all bulbs stays active although it shouldn't
Contact / Support
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org at any time if you have questions, feature requests and so on. I am happy to hear from you.
p.s. thanks for downloading, I hope you like it a bit!
This application is all about speed. It allows you to turn your lights on or off as quick as possible. We even have a new widget that allows you to turn your lights on/off without even loading the application.
If your device supports NFC this application will let you write to a NFC tag, and can utilize that tag to quickly turn lights(or groups) on/off.
For advanced users this application will let you enter in your DNS information so that you may control the lights while you are away from home (note: only works with WIFI).
If you like this app there is also a full version which lets you have as many groups and schedules as the base station allows. It also allows you to setup 3 lights in the widget instead of just 1.
Hue Pro Tasker brings your Hue Pro application to full automation. This add-on app lets you create "Triggers" and "Actions".
- Wifi connected
- Wifi disconnected
- Receive text
- Receive phone call
- NFC tags
- Phone charge state
- Low battery level
- Lights on
- Lights off
- Preset on
- Blink lights
Mix and match any Trigger with an Action!
* This app starts with a demo mode which lets you create one Tasker to try the app. The full version can be purchased for 99 cents. And if at anytime you are unsatisfied with the full version, contact me at HueProContact@gmail.com and I will be more than happy to refund your purchase.
Speech Hue allows you to set the color of your Philips Hue lights in your home from your phone. Create customized themes by adjusting the hue of each connected bulb for the rooms in your home. Simply say the name of your theme using your phone's built-in voice command feature, and watch your lights transition to match your mood.
- Control your Philips Hue Lamps with your own voice
- Add your own themes with different light settings for each bulb. Use the built in color picker to choose the exact colors you want
- Fully automatic Philips Hue bridge discovery
*Requires Philips Hue starter pack
For more information, please visit http://www.twosoftware.com
NOTE: This is a FREE app I made for myself but thought I could share for FREE with other Philips Hue owners. If you like it, please rate it and leave a comment. Thanks!
With Hue Widget, you can quickly create re-sizable widgets for both your home screen and lock screen. Start creating widgets right away from the widget menu from your device in 3 simple steps:
1) Select the lamps you want to control.
2) Select the colors and brightness you want the lamps to be.
3) Create your widget!
Quick and easy.
From Android 4.2 and on wards you can change the size of the widgets to bigger formats to fill more of your screen, or create dedicated home screens with only hue widgets.
This is all it takes to control your Philips Hue lamps quick and easy.
This app can only be used in combination with Philips Hue.
- Network access: Used to be able to access your Philips Hue.
- Startup access: Used to recreate your widgets so they can also be used after a reboot of your device
The Philips Fidelio app brings a suite of cool, new features to your Philips Fidelio docking speaker, including automatic Bluetooth connection, Songbird music player, worldwide Internet radio, sound settings control and a multi-function alarm clock.
Fidelio, with Songbird music player, lets you easily sync, browse, playback and manage music playlist from PC to your Android device. And you can even share what you’re listening with friends on Facebook and view artist photos from Flickr.
In the Radio mode, Fidelio puts more than 7,000 radio stations worldwide at your fingertips. Browse through stations by genre, place or station name. Simply enjoy and expand your musical horizons.
In the Clock mode, Fidelio lets you set multiple customized music alarms and get the latest weather information.
Fidelio is exclusively for use with Philips Fidelio docking speakers and Android smartphones. It is not compatible with any other docking speakers.
Minimum phone requirements
• Android version 2.1 or above
• Micro USB
Find out more at www.philips.com/flexidock
DockStudio is exclusively for use with Philips Android docking speakers and Android powered smartphones. It is not compatible with any other docking speakers.
Minimum phone requirements
• Android version 2.1 or above
• Micro USB
Find out more at www.philips.com/flexidock
The In.Sight app works with Philips In.Sight wireless home monitors, giving you audio and video via 3G/4G or Wi-Fi networks.
Working seamlessly with the Philips In.Sight wireless home monitor, this app lets you:
• Watch over your home on your smart phone with the In.Sight wireless home monitor
• View multiple In.Sight wireless home monitors, which can be placed anywhere
• Records videos, and automatically uploaded to your private folder of your free Dropbox account
• Motion and/or noise detection, receive alerts via push notifications when events occur
• Share your monitor views with others easily
• Take pictures via the monitor
The Philips In.Sight wireless home monitor is armed with these features:
Stay close to loved ones when you're on the move
• Wi-Fi monitor can be placed anywhere around your home
• Instant monitoring from Android smartphones
Secure and easy to set up
• Quick and easy set-up of Wi-Fi monitor via QR code
• Easily adjust viewing direction of monitor and extra wall mount
• Highly secure connection
Phone alerts and noise/motion detection
• Built-in noise and motion detection technology
• iPhone alerts when monitor detects noise/motion
• Recordings uploaded to your private Dropbox account