Meet the hue app. The amazing way to control every Philips hue bulb in your home. All in the palm of your hand. It makes the light switch look like it came from the Dark Ages.
With hue, you’ll see light in a whole new way. It lets you play with tone, contrast and colour to create any lighting mood you could dream of. It’s clever, intuitive and connected. It‘s so much more than just a light bulb.
We call it PERSONAL WIRELESS LIGHTING.
hue lets you express who you are, through the way you light your home. With a vast palette of light and colour. So you can set your inner Picasso free.
hue can be wherever you want and you can access it whenever you want. Any room. Any space. All wirelessly, through your smart device. Clever, hey?
At its heart, hue is a lighting solution for the home. It’s functional and practical. But it can also be emotive and inspiring. It’ll change the way you think about home lighting. Forever.
See what hue can do for you:
- Can a light bring back your fondest memories? hue can.
Choose your favourite holiday photos from your library and use the colour picker to recreate the ambience of that safari sunset, island paradise or snow-capped vista.
- Can a light help you get better grades? hue can.
Use the ‘CONCENTRATE’ Light Recipe to help you pay attention and stay focussed for longer.
- Can a light help you unwind after a long, hard day? hue can.
The ‘RELAX’ Light Recipe sets your lights to a specific yellow-white tone, scientifically proven to have a calming effect.
The possibilities are endless with hue.
Any enquiries? Please get in touch at email@example.com
Android Phone or Tablet with Android 2.3 or higher. Philips hue starter pack (3 Philips hue bulbs and hue bridge). Single bulbs can then be added, up to a maximum of 50 per bridge."
concerns, please also have a look at our FAQ or contact us. We are ready to answer your questions.
Hue Pro is designed to make using your Hue lighting system much easier and more convenient. With Hue Pro's Wifi Detection, you can have your lights turn on to a preset of your choice as you walk in your home's door!
With Hue Pro, you can even control your lights away from home! (Forwarding port 80 on your router to the bridge) Documentation on how to do this is inside the application!
NEW: Hue Pro Lava Lamp! Turn your room into a live lava lamp! Take full control of your Hue lighting system with everything at your finger tips.
NEW: Music mode! Have Hue Pro listen to your music through your microphone and change the lights to the beat!
- Lighting presets
- Create alarms and timers
- Wifi Detection
- Control your lights away from home
- Widget control
- Light grouping
- Lava lamp (in-app purchase)
- Music integration (in-app purchase)
- Export / import settings
Features to come:
- Turn off lights with wifi detection
- Galaxy Nexus
- Galaxy S3
- Droid 4
- Droid RAZR MAXX
- Original Droid
- Transformer Tablet
Contact Hue Pro at firstname.lastname@example.org with comments, concerns, and suggestions!
You need at least the Philips Hue Bridge for using this app. You can connect also Living Colors, Living Whites and Living Ambient lights to the Hue Bridge.
In the free version you can
-add / edit lights
-add / edit scenes
-dash board for one room
After buying the Premium Upgrade it's also possible
-add / edit rooms
-add lights to rooms
-add / edit animations
-add / edit alarms
-create a set of standard scenes for a room
-add scenes for a room
-swipe between rooms in the dashboard
-add NFC Tags
-using shake gesture to turn off / turn on the lights
-turn on lights by entering wifi
Currently supports: Philips Hue
LampShade.io lets you:
• Control entire rooms with groups
• Set the mood with beautiful, animated color patterns
• Create custom moods and share with the LampShade community
The pro version (in-app purchase) adds:
• Lockscreen and homescreen widgets
• Lighting alarm clock
• NFC tag support to trigger moods
• Automation Plugin that supports Tasker, Locale and Llama.
LampShade.io is available in Dutch, English, French, and German through community translations.
Don't forget to enable automatic updates so you can experience upcoming features when they're released!
Upcoming Development goals:
• More widgets
• Voice controls
• Ability to play multiple moods simultaneously
• Better support for remote use when away from home
• Syncing across devices
• Support for other smart lightbulb products
• Nexus 5
• Nexus 7
• Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1
• Android 2.3 emulator
LampShade.io was formerly known as HueMore
Copyright 2013-2014 Eric Kuxhausen.
All rights reserved.
With Hue Widget, you can quickly create re-sizable widgets for both your home screen and lock screen. Start creating widgets right away from the widget menu from your device in 3 simple steps:
1) Select the lamps you want to control.
2) Select the colors and brightness you want the lamps to be.
3) Create your widget!
Quick and easy.
From Android 4.2 and on wards you can change the size of the widgets to bigger formats to fill more of your screen, or create dedicated home screens with only hue widgets.
This is all it takes to control your Philips Hue lamps quick and easy.
This app can only be used in combination with Philips Hue.
- Network access: Used to be able to access your Philips Hue.
- Startup access: Used to recreate your widgets so they can also be used after a reboot of your device
Many configurable commands for changing your bulbs colours or simply say any sentence with any of the main colours in it. e.g. "Please change my bulbs to green red and blue, thanks". New! Can now control groups of bulbs. Menu screen added where you can select the Light Group you wish to control (defaults to All).
And of course plenty of funnies to be discovered. Ask hue any random question and discover the secrets of the universe hidden in her replies.
Requires the Philips Hue Personal Wireless System.
Developed using the Philips Hue Java SDK.
Note: If the default language on your phone is not English some voice commands may not be recognized. Will try and improve this soon.
Speech Hue allows you to set the color of your Philips Hue lights in your home from your phone. Create customized themes by adjusting the hue of each connected bulb for the rooms in your home. Simply say the name of your theme using your phone's built-in voice command feature, and watch your lights transition to match your mood.
- Control your Philips Hue Lamps with your own voice
- Add your own themes with different light settings for each bulb. Use the built in color picker to choose the exact colors you want
- Fully automatic Philips Hue bridge discovery
*Requires Philips Hue starter pack
For more information, please visit http://www.twosoftware.com
NOTE: This is a FREE app I made for myself but thought I could share for FREE with other Philips Hue owners. If you like it, please rate it and leave a comment. Thanks!
This application is all about speed. It allows you to turn your lights on or off as quick as possible. We even have a new widget that allows you to turn your lights on/off without even loading the application.
If your device supports NFC this application will let you write to a NFC tag, and can utilize that tag to quickly turn lights(or groups) on/off.
For advanced users this application will let you enter in your DNS information so that you may control the lights while you are away from home (note: only works with WIFI).
If you like this app there is also a full version which lets you have as many groups and schedules as the base station allows. It also allows you to setup 3 lights in the widget instead of just 1.
The Philips Fidelio app brings a suite of cool, new features to your Philips Fidelio docking speaker, including automatic Bluetooth connection, Songbird music player, worldwide Internet radio, sound settings control and a multi-function alarm clock.
Fidelio, with Songbird music player, lets you easily sync, browse, playback and manage music playlist from PC to your Android device. And you can even share what you’re listening with friends on Facebook and view artist photos from Flickr.
In the Radio mode, Fidelio puts more than 7,000 radio stations worldwide at your fingertips. Browse through stations by genre, place or station name. Simply enjoy and expand your musical horizons.
In the Clock mode, Fidelio lets you set multiple customized music alarms and get the latest weather information.
Fidelio is exclusively for use with Philips Fidelio docking speakers and Android smartphones. It is not compatible with any other docking speakers.
Minimum phone requirements
• Android version 2.1 or above
• Micro USB
Find out more at www.philips.com/flexidock
DockStudio, with Songbird music player, lets you easily sync, browse, playback and manage music playlist from PC to your Android device. And you can even share what you’re listening with friends on Facebook and view artist photos from Flickr.
In the Radio mode, DockStudio puts more than 7,000 radio stations worldwide at your fingertips. Browse through stations by genre, place or station name. Simply enjoy and expand your musical horizons.
In the Clock mode, DockStudio lets you set multiple customized music alarms and get the latest weather information.
DockStudio is exclusively for use with Philips docking speakers and Android powered smartphones. It is not compatible with any other docking speakers.
Minimum phone requirements
• Android version 2.1 or above
• Micro USB
Find out more at www.philips.com/flexidock
The In.Sight app works with Philips In.Sight wireless home monitors, giving you audio and video via 3G/4G or Wi-Fi networks.
Working seamlessly with the Philips In.Sight wireless home monitor, this app lets you:
• Watch over your home on your smart phone with the In.Sight wireless home monitor
• View multiple In.Sight wireless home monitors, which can be placed anywhere
• Records videos, and automatically uploaded to your private folder of your free Dropbox account
• Motion and/or noise detection, receive alerts via push notifications when events occur
• Share your monitor views with others easily
• Take pictures via the monitor
The Philips In.Sight wireless home monitor is armed with these features:
Stay close to loved ones when you're on the move
• Wi-Fi monitor can be placed anywhere around your home
• Instant monitoring from Android smartphones
Secure and easy to set up
• Quick and easy set-up of Wi-Fi monitor via QR code
• Easily adjust viewing direction of monitor and extra wall mount
• Highly secure connection
Phone alerts and noise/motion detection
• Built-in noise and motion detection technology
• iPhone alerts when monitor detects noise/motion
• Recordings uploaded to your private Dropbox account
With the Airstudio+ app you can:
- Easily connect your Wireless HiFi to your home network.
- Stream music wirelessly from your Android phone. PC/MAC to your Philips Fidelio Wireless HiFi speaker.
- Play internet radio stations or online music services on your Wireless HiFi speaker.
- Have full playback control over your music & adjust sound settings.
Please note :
-To stream music from PC/Mac you need to use Philips Media Manager software bypacked with Philips Fidelio Wireless HiFi range.
-Airstudio+ is not designed to work with the Philips Airplay speakers such as DS9800W, AD7000W, AD7500W etc.
with Philips Zoom.
The Philips Zoom virtual teeth whitening app for
Android lets you see how pearly white your
teeth can be with Philips Zoom. Flash your smile
for the camera or whiten an existing photo,
either way you’ll love the transformation. Once
you’ve completed the Philips Zoom experience,
check out your options for teeth whitening and
learn more about how Philips Zoom works. Then visit
us at ZoomWhitening.com to search for a Philips
Zoom dentist near you.
- Whiten new or existing photos
- Precise smile detection for natural looking photo enhancements
- Shade simulation based on professionally used VITA shade guide
- Adjustable shade simulation for realistic treatment expectations
- Share photos via email, Facebook and Twitter
- Save photos to your Android Phone
- Comprehensive information on teeth whitening.
Recommended for Android phones, not intended to be used on Tablet devices.
Huey uses your phone or tablet's camera and microphone to dynamically change colors on your Philips Hue light bulbs. By pointing your camera to your TV or display, you can create dramatic lighting effects for a more realistic and immersive experience. All you need to get started is a Philips Hue Bridge and 1 or more connected Philips Hue lights, it's that simple! The result will be an amazing light show that rivals some of the other pricier ambient light solutions in the market.
Please check out the YouTube promo video for a demo of Huey in action.
• Philips Hue Bridge and at least 1 Philips Hue light connected to your WiFi network.
How to use:
1. Link Huey with your Philips Hue Bridge (Make sure that your device is connected to the same WiFi network as your Philips Hue Bridge + Lights)
2. Select the lights you would like to use
3. Adjust the color region as you see fit.
4. Sit back and enjoy the show!
• Smart color detection algorithms extract colors from your screen accurately.
• SoundBrite plugin will change the intensity of your lights based on the volume level picked up by your microphone.
• Downloadable color filters include: Normalized, complementary, vibrant and base.
• Eyedropper tool will show you color preview and RGB values of detected color.
• Adjustable and resizable color region gives you complete control over the area of the screen where you would like to focus on.
• Turn your hue lights on or off directly from the app.
• Adjust the intensity and brightness of your lights.
• The smaller the color region, the faster the color detection process will be.
• Use the volume up and down keys to adjust the zoom level of the camera preview.
• When watching a long movie, we recommend that you have either full battery or plug in your device to a power source to avoid battery running out before movie ends.
• Make sure that your device is connected to the same WiFi network as your Philips Hue Bridge + Lights.
Here at Rockaway Labs we love your feedback, so please if you have comments or need help with the app, make sure to e-mail us at email@example.com
Disclaimer: Huey is a creation of Rockaway Labs and is in no way affiliated with Philips or Philips Hue.