Want to know which San Diego restaurants just received deliveries of fresh uni? Or which restaurants in Rhode Island just received oysters or beef raised within 50 miles of Providence? Want to see when your favorite farm delivers fresh heirloom tomatoes to a restaurant close to you? It’s all here in the Trace and Trust app!
Finding restaurants (for now in San Diego and New England) that serve food that comes from farms, vessels or locations that you choose is now easier than ever! The Trace and Trust app lets you search for restaurants based on the type of seafood, meat or produce that has recently been delivered. You can customize your search – and, when you enjoy your meal, you can see the people who grew, raised or caught that food.
- Filter and find restaurants getting deliveries of your favorite seafood, meat or produce
- Get notified when your favorite food is delivered to one or more restaurants
- Filter and find restaurants based on where your favorite food was harvested
- Navigate the easy-to-use map feature to discover restaurants serving food that can be traced back to the fishermen or farmers
- Enjoy high caliber restaurants wanting to celebrate the farmers and fishermen behind their dishes