The Cantal massif offers routes of all levels, on the ridges, plateau, forest and allows you to train with specific courses (dry climbs, training track). Territory of gastronomy, heritage and outdoor activities, the Cantalien massif guarantees adventure in the heart of the Regional Natural Park of Auvergne Volcanoes.
Many features will help you practice the trail-running :
• get your location on the detailed IGN maps with the GPS
• training workouts
• record your chronos
• description of the route and points of interest
• monitoring alert to be notified if you move away from the route
• call or send an emergency SMS in case of problems
• sending predefined SMS to your contacts
• classification by age class on the challenges
• reporting a problem on the route
• adding comments
• sharing on social networks
• Weather in 5 days (Openweathermap)
Access to all features requires that you use a Trace de Trail account.
Remark : Continued use of GPS running in the background can greatly decrease battery life.