With this application, discover the trail running routes from the Chamonix Valley on your smartphone !
In the heart of natural terrain as rugged as it is enchanting, amongst unique and well preserved landscapes, 18 different courses and circuits are now open across and around the valley’s 500 Km of trails and paths. This project is also a chance to welcome and work with an international mix of global market leaders (hoteliers, transport, relaxation and leisure), perfectly adapted to the particular needs of this sporting industry.
The Valley of Trail-Running also proposes to participate in timed challenges with bluetooth beacons.
Many features will help you practice the trail-running in the valley :
• get your location on the detailed IGN maps with the GPS
• record your chronos
• description of the route and points of interest
• monitoring alert to be notified if you move away from the route
• call or send an emergency SMS in case of problems
• sending predefined SMS to your contacts
• classification by age class on the challenges
• reporting a problem on the route
• adding comments
• sharing on social networks
• weather in Chamonix (source Meteo France)
• public transport
Access to all features requires that you use a Trace de Trail account.
Once the app is installed, you will need to download OpenTopoMap 130Mo or IGN maps (in app purchase - 90MB).
Remark : Continued use of GPS running in the background can greatly decrease battery life.