The horsepower gain announced by your chiptuner is it real ?
PerfExpert can give you answers to these questions by using your own smartphone, without performing an expensive chassis dyno test !
PerfExpert allows you to measure the power and torque of your engine and the acceleration times of your car (0-60Mph , 1/8mi , 1/4mi... ).
PerfExpert is a reliable and cheaper alternative to chassis dyno and professional timers. By carefully following the usage instructions, you will get accurate and consistent measurements allowing you to compare your tuning, engine adjustments or ECU mapping.
You can now publish your reports on the PerfExpert Network web app, and then share your test result much easier by using a web link. To do so, you will need to register to the PerfExpert Network with your email or with your Facebook account.
Sample dyno report created by the mobile application : http://network.perfexpert-app.com/results/9AfCRcvFjC
Sample timed run report created by the mobile application : http://network.perfexpert-app.com/results/6eXl1XAy98
More info ? Read the PerfExpert FAQ here :
Join now the PerfExpert growing community :
- On Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/PerfExpert
- On Google+ : https://plus.google.com/+Perfexpert-app/posts
- Support forum : http://www.perfexpert-app.com/forum
- Create web reports for your dyno and timed run tests. This allow much easier sharing and you will never lost them!
- Dyno test mode to measure flywheel(crank,engine) and wheel horsepower and torque of your engine with dynamic calculation of losses without you need to enter a loss percentage => PerfExpert compute horsepower losses for you.
- Compute corrected power and torque according to the correction norm of your choice (taking into account atmospheric pressure, ambient temperature and air humidity). So you can compare measurements on different days. Available standards : DIN (Europe), SAE (America), JIS (Japan), CEE (Europe) and ISO (International).
- Charts of wheel and engine horsepower / engine speed. With automatic detection of the engine rev limiter (or throttle release) in order to get a curve starting from low revs up to the red line, as on a chassis dynamometer report.
- Charts of wheel and engine torque / engine speed.
- Use of your phone accelerometer at its maximum frequency. Even 200Hz (eg LG Nexus 4) or more if your phone allows it.
- Use of advanced signal processing for smoother curves without reducing the acquisition frequency.
- The results are grouped by engine "Setup" that you can define yourself
- Possibility to enter multiple gear ratio for each car
- Curves are shown in a full screen interactive graph that lets you know the exact values at any point with an extraordinary precision.
- Individual choice of units from a large number: Hp, Ch, Kw, Nm, Ft.Lb, mKg, Mph, Km/h, m, ft, G, m/s≤, psi, inHg, mBar, °C, °F
- Timer test mode to measure your 0-60mph, 0-60ft, 0-1/8mi, 0-1/4mi, 0-100km/h, 0-20m, 0-200m, 0-400m, and much more.
- Excellent measurements consistency for accurate comparisons.
- Detailed reports of dyno runs and timed runs with specific information for each type of measurement.
- Export reports in Tab Separated Value format and PNG.
- Compatible with most tablets (GalaxyTab 10.1, 8.9, Nexus 7, Nexus 10 ...) and high-resolution screen phone (Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Galaxy S3/S4/S5, Galaxy Note, Galaxy Nexus, HTC One X. ..)
More info ? Read the PerfExpert FAQ here :
It allows you to measure accelerations, reprises, and the power of your car with an exceptional accuracy for a smartphone app, com, similar to professional material like chassis dyno for power and optical reading systems for accelerations, all these features with ONLY a smartphone, and for ONLY 25 dollars...
It will also allow you to perform motor development with efficiency thanks to its perfect regularity, and it will soon simulate all conceivable performances of your car through a highly sophisticated performance simulator, functionality already existing on the iOS version of PerfectPower!
It is certain that PerfectPower will delight all car enthusiasts in the whole world with all its numerous features, such as:
- Accelerations: 60 ft SS, 1/8 mile SS, 1/4 mile SS, 3300 ft SS, 0 - 20 mph, 0 - 40 mph, ..., 0 - 200 mph, etc ...
- Reprises: From x to y mph, x and y chosen by you (absolutely NO LIMITS)
- Power: Max engine power @ speed, max engine torque @ speed (dynamic and especially realistic calculation of losses taking into account the exact nature of the different losses), with a permanent tri-mode of measure (no correction, GPS correction, Rev correction)
- Opportunity to re-calculate all the measurements in the results sheets, by changing parameters, and/or applying GPS correction or Rev correction, and opportunity to immediately save the new parameters entered
- Graphics associated with acceleration and power measurements, with soon an interactive reading system
- Very complete performance simulation soon, including the calculation of ideal max revs on each gear, which will make it essential for all track pilots drivers and runners
- Calculation of the power in all correction norms used all around the world (DIN, SAE, ECE, JIS, ISO), as chosen by the user
- Free and mixed choice of all conceivable units (m/s2, G, km / h, mph, m, ft, ch, HP, kW, m.kg, lb.ft, Nm, hPa, in Hg, PSI, ° C, ° F, kg, lb, L, cm3)
Also note that PerfectPower is the ONLY smartphone app that REALLY has proven its exceptional efficiency, similar to professional equipments costing several thousands or tens of thousands of dollars ...
But better than a long speech, feel free to refer to the PerfectPower website www.perfectpower.ch or its Facebook page www.facebook.com/perfectpower27 to learn more! And please note that the site, the guide, and the Facebook page, totally in French at this present day (August 9, 2014), will all be translated in English during the next weeks : sorry for this waiting, and many thanks for your comprehension !
For the first time, Michelin is organizing a regularity race including 9 challenges on European circuits.
The MICHELIN Lap Timer application evaluates the performances and helps to produce an individual and overall ranking for each participant.
The 3 most regular drivers are rewarded for each race and, at the end of the season, a European title is awarded to the most regular driver.
Everybody who enters the Challenge can download MICHELIN Lap Timer free-of-charge. If you are interested, come and join us on the starting line: register at MICHELIN Pilot Sport Challenge
As a veritable precision tool, the MICHELIN Lap Timer application helps you improve your training sessions and your ranking in the Challenge. Looking for a better performance more excitement? You are bound to be convinced by the numerous functionalities of this application.
- Find out your times during training sessions and the challenges themselves with your smartphone.
- Make use of all the indicators you need to get closer to your target time and continue to improve with each race.
- Keep up to date with the official driver rankings in real time, the most regular drivers in each challenge and the European rankings.
- Share your driving experiences and ranking with your friends.
- Capture the most accurate data possible about your driving performances by adding external sensors.
Visit http://PilotSportExperience.michelin.co.uk/challenge for more detailed information about the Challenge.
Join the MICHELIN Pilot Sport Challenge community on http://PilotSportExperience.michelin.co.uk/club
Tracking, Leaderboard & Results:
- Keep track of your favourite Marathon runners.
- Check current and past years top results and search your favourite's results.
- Check the info of all the race events of the BMW BERLIN-MARATHON.
- See the Route Map incl. detail information.
- Share your location with your friends or family.
- Share "Meet me at" location with your friends or family.
- Check out transportation details.
- Training schedule for BMW BERLIN-MARATHON preparation .
- Check the world and course records.
- Last year’s participant numbers .
Share on social media :
- Upload status and photos on Facebook.
- Tweet as well as upload pics on Twitter.
- Visit previous year‘s photos as well as latest event photos
- Check out BMW BERLIN-MARATHON photos on Instagram
News & FAQs:
- Latest news and FAQs
- Local weather information for the current week.
About the app:
- Share your feedback.
- Rate and Review the app.
- Share app with your family and friends.
Search function will be available from the beginning of September 2014, tracking is only possible on the race day. Many features and functions (such as search function, tracking and maps) need an active internet connection. Adequate cell reception cannot be guaranteed in all areas, especially not in crowded areas such as the start- and finish-area.
BMW Fuchs - Ihr kompetenter Ansprechpartner für BMW Motorräder seit mehreren Jahrzehnten.
Wir sind für Sie da.
Today BMW drivers have access to a wide range of ConnectedDrive options and services which provide improved convenience, superior infotainment and enhanced safety. Discover the features you may have on your own BMW and explore which technologies can best suit your needs.
Find out more by watching our series of films and enjoy exploring the world of ConnectedDrive!
Please note when you first launch the app the videos will download over a wi-fi connection. Thereafter the videos will be available without further downloading required.
•¼ Mile & Custom ETs
•Satellite & Street View
•Google Earth, MSExcel
•Time Slips on Facebook
•Bluetooth GPS Add-on
See website for changelog & user guide.
**Featured in Road Racing World Magazine, Autoweek, MotoIQ.com & Renndays.com**
Trackmaster provides the following features:
•Record the following track data: position, speed, acceleration, altitude, bearing, absolute time, split times, elapsed times, and lap times.
•Use the predictive lap timer for instant feedback.
•Record your track data using multiple trigger modes.
•Record video with automatic upload to MyTrackmaster.com
•View your lap times and split times with graphical analysis on your phone.
•Calculates your best theoretical lap time and best rolling lap time.
•Replay your track data instantly on your phone.
•Race with your friends and get real-time race positions.
•Share your track data via email, web posting, Facebook or Twitter.
•Post real-time lap times to Facebook and Twitter for your fans.
•Sync your data to the cloud. Back up your data and sync to multiple devices. Manage your track data, analyze your data, and search for data at MyTrackmaster.com.
•Provide real-time track position and data using Live View.
•Reports your race position using the Race Group feature.
•Runs in background so that you can run other apps concurrently or not have phone call interruptions (this will stop logging on other apps).
•Send your data to Google Earth for desktop replay, analysis, and editing.
•Send your data as a spreadsheet for analysis in MS Excel or Open Office.
•Enable speech to have your speed and times spoken to you while you're racing. This works great for motorcycle racers using a stereo bluetooth headset.
•Provide real-time lap times and speed to your fans via Twitter and Facebook.
•Launch Street View to see a panoramic view of your race line and the track.
•Supports metric and English units.
•Supports external bluetooth GPS receivers (via add-on) for faster update rates. Settable rates 1-10 Hz.
•Download custom layouts or create your own.
•Overlay your laps to compare your race line.
•Record your setup for car, motorcycle, and karts.
•Export video data for video overlays.
Visit trackmaster.trackaroo.com or mytrackmaster.com to learn more.
Send questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Rally Dash is a logger layout for Trackmaster, the racing lap timer. You must have Trackmaster installed. The layout contains elapsed time, split time/delta, last lap/delta, and best lap. These items appear large so that they are easy to read while you're racing.
Race Time is a logger layout for Trackmaster, the racing lap timer. You must have Trackmaster installed. The layout contains elapsed time, split time/delta, last lap/delta, and best lap. These items appear large so that they are easy to read while you're racing.