•¼ Mile & Custom ETs
•Satellite & Street View
•Google Earth, MSExcel
•Time Slips on Facebook
•Bluetooth GPS Add-on
See website for changelog & user guide.
The horsepower gain announced by your chiptuner is it real ?
PerfExpert can give you answers to these questions by using your own smartphone, without performing an expensive chassis dyno test !
PerfExpert allows you to measure the power and torque of your engine and the acceleration times of your car (0-60Mph , 1/8mi , 1/4mi... ).
PerfExpert is a reliable and cheaper alternative to chassis dyno and professional timers. By carefully following the usage instructions, you will get accurate and consistent measurements allowing you to compare your tuning, engine adjustments or ECU mapping.
You can now publish your reports on the PerfExpert Network web app, and then share your test result much easier by using a web link. To do so, you will need to register to the PerfExpert Network with your email or with your Facebook account.
Sample dyno report created by the mobile application : http://network.perfexpert-app.com/results/9AfCRcvFjC
Sample timed run report created by the mobile application : http://network.perfexpert-app.com/results/6eXl1XAy98
More info ? Read the PerfExpert FAQ here :
Join now the PerfExpert growing community :
- On Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/PerfExpert
- On Google+ : https://plus.google.com/+Perfexpert-app/posts
- Support forum : http://www.perfexpert-app.com/forum
- Create web reports for your dyno and timed run tests. This allow much easier sharing and you will never lost them!
- Dyno test mode to measure flywheel(crank,engine) and wheel horsepower and torque of your engine with dynamic calculation of losses without you need to enter a loss percentage => PerfExpert compute horsepower losses for you.
- Compute corrected power and torque according to the correction norm of your choice (taking into account atmospheric pressure, ambient temperature and air humidity). So you can compare measurements on different days. Available standards : DIN (Europe), SAE (America), JIS (Japan), CEE (Europe) and ISO (International).
- Charts of wheel and engine horsepower / engine speed. With automatic detection of the engine rev limiter (or throttle release) in order to get a curve starting from low revs up to the red line, as on a chassis dynamometer report.
- Charts of wheel and engine torque / engine speed.
- Use of your phone accelerometer at its maximum frequency. Even 200Hz (eg LG Nexus 4) or more if your phone allows it.
- Use of advanced signal processing for smoother curves without reducing the acquisition frequency.
- The results are grouped by engine "Setup" that you can define yourself
- Possibility to enter multiple gear ratio for each car
- Curves are shown in a full screen interactive graph that lets you know the exact values at any point with an extraordinary precision.
- Individual choice of units from a large number: Hp, Ch, Kw, Nm, Ft.Lb, mKg, Mph, Km/h, m, ft, G, m/s≤, psi, inHg, mBar, °C, °F
- Timer test mode to measure your 0-60mph, 0-60ft, 0-1/8mi, 0-1/4mi, 0-100km/h, 0-20m, 0-200m, 0-400m, and much more.
- Excellent measurements consistency for accurate comparisons.
- Detailed reports of dyno runs and timed runs with specific information for each type of measurement.
- Export reports in Tab Separated Value format and PNG.
- Compatible with most tablets (GalaxyTab 10.1, 8.9, Nexus 7, Nexus 10 ...) and high-resolution screen phone (Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Galaxy S3/S4/S5, Galaxy Note, Galaxy Nexus, HTC One X. ..)
More info ? Read the PerfExpert FAQ here :
- Live up-to-the-second timing of all head-to-head pro and sportsman passes
- Real-time pro race results
- The option of purchasing live NHRA Audiocast as an in-app purchase
- All the current videos from NHRA’s YouTube page
- Live feed from the NHRA Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- NHRA Mello Yello Drag Racing Series detailed event schedule
- Purchase NHRA Mello Yello Drag Racing Series event tickets
- NHRA news, articles and a full race recap from National DRAGSTER and NHRA.com
- Pro driver profiles with career stats and driver specific news
- Full updated pro points
- Behind the scenes news and driver blogs
- Special sportsman news updates from NHRA.com
- Inside the NHRA (About Drag Racing, History, Glossary & Info)
- To go ad free--upgrade to NHRA Mobile Premium
With this app, you can follow his Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube updates, see the people who make the car go over 300 mph. This is the BEST way to keep in touch with Tony Pedregon!
It allows you to measure accelerations, reprises, and the power of your car with an exceptional accuracy for a smartphone app, com, similar to professional material like chassis dyno for power and optical reading systems for accelerations, all these features with ONLY a smartphone, and for ONLY 25 dollars...
It will also allow you to perform motor development with efficiency thanks to its perfect regularity, and it will soon simulate all conceivable performances of your car through a highly sophisticated performance simulator, functionality already existing on the iOS version of PerfectPower!
It is certain that PerfectPower will delight all car enthusiasts in the whole world with all its numerous features, such as:
- Accelerations: 60 ft SS, 1/8 mile SS, 1/4 mile SS, 3300 ft SS, 0 - 20 mph, 0 - 40 mph, ..., 0 - 200 mph, etc ...
- Reprises: From x to y mph, x and y chosen by you (absolutely NO LIMITS)
- Power: Max engine power @ speed, max engine torque @ speed (dynamic and especially realistic calculation of losses taking into account the exact nature of the different losses), with a permanent tri-mode of measure (no correction, GPS correction, Rev correction)
- Opportunity to re-calculate all the measurements in the results sheets, by changing parameters, and/or applying GPS correction or Rev correction, and opportunity to immediately save the new parameters entered
- Graphics associated with acceleration and power measurements, with soon an interactive reading system
- Very complete performance simulation soon, including the calculation of ideal max revs on each gear, which will make it essential for all track pilots drivers and runners
- Calculation of the power in all correction norms used all around the world (DIN, SAE, ECE, JIS, ISO), as chosen by the user
- Free and mixed choice of all conceivable units (m/s2, G, km / h, mph, m, ft, ch, HP, kW, m.kg, lb.ft, Nm, hPa, in Hg, PSI, ° C, ° F, kg, lb, L, cm3)
Also note that PerfectPower is the ONLY smartphone app that REALLY has proven its exceptional efficiency, similar to professional equipments costing several thousands or tens of thousands of dollars ...
But better than a long speech, feel free to refer to the PerfectPower website www.perfectpower.ch or its Facebook page www.facebook.com/perfectpower27 to learn more! And please note that the site, the guide, and the Facebook page, totally in French at this present day (August 9, 2014), will all be translated in English during the next weeks : sorry for this waiting, and many thanks for your comprehension !
Features Pro Tree & Full Tree (Sportsman) modes, a configurable delay setting, configurable light intervals, and a very simple to use interface.
No annoying sounds or animations that are found on other practice tree apps. This app has one purpose - to make you better off the line!
Turn your Android device into a Shift Lights device! You *MUST*have the Torque Pro installed!
Like the Shift Lights plugin for Torque, this live wallpaper will show you the shift points as you drive your vehicle.
Double-tap your screen to bring up the preferences. Options include four different ways to display the lights (LEDs, Bars, Entire Screen, Sudden Flash), option to show RPMs and Debug mode (for when you are not connected to your ECU).
WARNING!!! Pay attention to the road! To be used on a track only!
Follow Matt, as he races across America in the Aaron's Fuel Funny Car. Facebook, Twitter, Current News, Photos and more. Receive News of recent finishes, qualifying and current updates. Interact with other fans of Matt Hagan. This is the BEST way to keep in touch with the World Funny Car Champion!
Interested in improving your drag strip performance? Looking to see if there are any patterns in your passes that might help you get an extra competitive edge? How about a quick and easy way to keep track of and view all of your drag strip passes - ever? With a sophisticated pass analysis graphing tool, you can display literally any of your data in a zoomable, scalable graph.
-Drag racing timeslip logbook
-Multiple Vehicles (limited to 1 with free version)
-Unlimited passes (limited to 10 in free version)
-Sophisticated sorting, grouping and listing allows you to see all the data from your logbook that you want and none of what you don't
-Graph analysis: plot any data point versus any other data point quickly and easily
-Add custom fields to allow you to track, analyze and plot any data you can imagine
-SFI data - breeze through tech by having all of your SFI parts, numbers, brands and expirations with one click
-Preloaded with NHRA dragstrips, you can add or remove tracks of your own
Designed by drag racers for drag racers, Track Buddy works great on both phones and tablets.
Try TrackBuddy for free! If you like it, you can purchase and activate the unlimited license from within the app. No internet required to use! Internet access is only required to download the app and to purchase it.
Create one or more vehicles and enter all of the incrementals from your drag racing timeslip. Looking for more info than that? In addition to the standard 1/8th and 1/4 mile incrementals, TrackBuddy allows you to track:
That not enough? Is there any other drag racing data not listed here that you'd like to track in your logbook and analyze? No Problem! TrackBuddy allows you to create custom fields for each vehicle. Add anything you can think of - launch RPM, launch boost, vehicle weight, suspension settings, etc., there is no limit - if it's a number, you can add it, track it and graph it against anything else with TrackBuddy.
Sophisticated Pass Grouping and Sorting: Quickly and easily see all the pass information you need. Any serious racer knows that over time, your timeslip and pass data logbook can get massive and hard to maneuver. With TrackBuddy, you can easily keep it all organized and safe. View all of your passes in a clean, organized manner. View a list of all your passes at once or group them by Date, Location, 1/8 ET or 1/4 ET. Within each group of passes, sort them by date, best ET or best trap.
Graph Analysis: Ever wonder how your tire pressure affects your 60'? How about the relationship between your 60' and your 1/8th mile ET? You can graph anything in TrackBuddy. There are a number of built-in graph choices that you'll find extremely useful in identifying sweet-spots or problematic areas in your setup.
If the default graph options don't show you exactly what you want to see, just build your own! Anything numeric can be graphed against anything else with TrackBuddy. Reaction time versus 60'? Tire pressure versus 330'? How about your custom launch RPM field versus your 1000'? If its a number, you can graph it, even if its not on your timeslip. Identify those sweet spots and trends with your setup that you would otherwise easily overlook and miss on over time.
SFI Numbers: Want help breezing through tech so you can get on the track? Let TrackBuddy help you look professional at tech by keeping track of your SFI numbers, brands and expiration information. Enter as many components as you want, and then show them in a nice tidy list at tech inspection.
• Attendance Notify
• Varsity Schedule
• JV Schedule
• Freshman Schedule
• FAN MVP
• Push Notifications
**Featured in Road Racing World Magazine, Autoweek, MotoIQ.com & Renndays.com**
Trackmaster provides the following features:
•Record the following track data: position, speed, acceleration, altitude, bearing, absolute time, split times, elapsed times, and lap times.
•Use the predictive lap timer for instant feedback.
•Record your track data using multiple trigger modes.
•Record video with automatic upload to MyTrackmaster.com
•View your lap times and split times with graphical analysis on your phone.
•Calculates your best theoretical lap time and best rolling lap time.
•Replay your track data instantly on your phone.
•Race with your friends and get real-time race positions.
•Share your track data via email, web posting, Facebook or Twitter.
•Post real-time lap times to Facebook and Twitter for your fans.
•Sync your data to the cloud. Back up your data and sync to multiple devices. Manage your track data, analyze your data, and search for data at MyTrackmaster.com.
•Provide real-time track position and data using Live View.
•Reports your race position using the Race Group feature.
•Runs in background so that you can run other apps concurrently or not have phone call interruptions (this will stop logging on other apps).
•Send your data to Google Earth for desktop replay, analysis, and editing.
•Send your data as a spreadsheet for analysis in MS Excel or Open Office.
•Enable speech to have your speed and times spoken to you while you're racing. This works great for motorcycle racers using a stereo bluetooth headset.
•Provide real-time lap times and speed to your fans via Twitter and Facebook.
•Launch Street View to see a panoramic view of your race line and the track.
•Supports metric and English units.
•Supports external bluetooth GPS receivers (via add-on) for faster update rates. Settable rates 1-10 Hz.
•Download custom layouts or create your own.
•Overlay your laps to compare your race line.
•Record your setup for car, motorcycle, and karts.
•Export video data for video overlays.
Visit trackmaster.trackaroo.com or mytrackmaster.com to learn more.
Send questions to email@example.com.
Race Time is a logger layout for Trackmaster, the racing lap timer. You must have Trackmaster installed. The layout contains elapsed time, split time/delta, last lap/delta, and best lap. These items appear large so that they are easy to read while you're racing.
Rally Dash is a logger layout for Trackmaster, the racing lap timer. You must have Trackmaster installed. The layout contains elapsed time, split time/delta, last lap/delta, and best lap. These items appear large so that they are easy to read while you're racing.