The horsepower gain announced by your chiptuner is it real ?
You think that only an expensive chassis dyno test will give you answers to these questions ?
Not only that : with PerfExpert, you can measure the performance of your car using your own smartphone! You can measure the power and torque of your engine and the acceleration times of your car (0-60Mph , 1/8mi , 1/4mi... ).
PerfExpert is a reliable and cheaper alternative to chassis dyno and professional timers. By carefully following the instructions in the online User Guide, you will get accurate and consistent measurements allowing you to compare your tuning, engine adjustments or ECU mapping.
You can now publish your reports on the PerfExpert Network web app, and then share your test result much easier by using a web link. To do so, you will need to register to the PerfExpert Network with your email or with your Facebook account.
Sample dyno report created by the mobile application : http://network.perfexpert-app.com/results/9AfCRcvFjC
Sample timed run report created by the mobile application : http://network.perfexpert-app.com/results/6eXl1XAy98
Join now the PerfExpert growing community :
- On Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/PerfExpert
- On Google+ : plus.google.com / + -app PerfExpert
- Support forum : http://www.perfexpert-app.com/en/forum.html
- New : you can now create web reports for your dyno and timed run tests. This allow much easier sharing and you will never lost them!
- Dyno run to measure flywheel power and torque of your engine with dynamic calculation of losses without you need to enter a loss percentage => PerfExpert compute power losses for you.
- Compute corrected power and torque according to the correction norm of your choice (taking into account atmospheric pressure, ambient temperature and air humidity). So you can compare measurements on different days. Available standards : DIN (Europe), SAE (America), JIS (Japan), CEE (Europe) and ISO (International).
- Flywheel (crank) chart of engine power / engine speed. With automatic detection of the engine rev limiter (or throttle closing) in order to get a curve starting from low revs up to the red line, as on a chassis dynamometer report.
- Flywheel (crank) chart of engine torque / engine speed.
- Use of your phone accelerometer at its maximum frequency. Even 200Hz (eg LG Nexus 4) or more if your phone allow it.
- Use of advanced signal processing for smoother curves without reducing the acquisition frequency.
- Possibility to enter as many cars as you want
- The results are grouped by "Config" engine you define yourself
- Possibility to enter multiple gear ratio for each car
- Curves are shown in a full screen interactive graph that lets you know the exact values at any point with an extraordinary precision.
- Individual choice of units from a large number: Hp, Ch, Kw, Nm, Ft.Lb, mKg, Mph, Km/h, m, ft, G, m/s≤, psi, inHg, mBar, ∞C, ∞F
- Timed Run to measure your 0-60mph, 0-60ft, 0-1/8mi, 0-1/4mi, 0-100km/h, 0-20m, 0-200m, 0-400m, and much more.
- Excellent measurements regularity for accurate comparisons.
- Detailed reports of dyno runs and timed runs with specific information for each type of measurement.
- Export reports in Tab Separated Value format and PNG.
- Compatible with most tablets (GalaxyTab 10.1, 8.9, Nexus 7, Nexus 10 ...) and high-resolution screen phone (Nexus 4, Galaxy S3/S4, Galaxy Note, Galaxy Nexus, HTC One X. ..)
More info ? Read the PerfExpert FAQ here :
Realistic Tree Simulator, Drag Race Log Sheet Recorder/ET Predictor, G-Force Launch Tool and a new Drag Racing Expense Tracker.
Designed by a bracket racer. Start Winning Rounds with this app.
There are 3 parts to the app that help out:
1. A Drag Tree Simulator that gives the most realistic feel outside of the real thing.
Choose Sportsman or Pro tree setups. Chose which lane you like to race in. Actual brake and gas pedal to give the exact feeling of being in the drag car. You can move forward anywhere on the staging light including deep staging. Life like image of tree coming at you as you creep forward. Foot Braking action along with Trans braking option. Have this portable app with you at all times. As all drag racers know, the race is won or lost at the tree.
Get a perfect 0.000 light and enter your name and state on the GDR Perfect Light Winners list. Get multiple perfect lights and be the top of the list as King of the Tree.
2. First Ever Digital Drag Racing Log Sheet and E.T. Predictor.
No need to purchase a drag race log book anymore. Go digital by entering in your time slip information from each round. The Temperature, Barometer and Humidity are automatically loaded in by wireless networks and or GPS. Your data can be saved for further viewing and shared on Facebook, Twitter, Email, MMS, Bluetooth and many more. The drag racing digital log sheet works for both 1/8 mile and 1/4 mile racing.
In the Predict ET, the information for Temperature, Barometer and Humidity is automatically loaded by the closes weather station using wireless networks and or GPS. As the search compares all three values, the search will come back to show you your last E.T.(s) that closely match the previous runs. Due note: The more runs inputted, the more accurate the ET predictor becomes a more valuable tool.
3. G-force Recorder for Drag Car Setups
A G-force recorder is not only for helping with car setups, but also for entertainment use. You can use the back ground image supplied on the app or use your camera function and record the run down the track with all G-force results shown.
G-force and wear it’s applied on the drag car can be a useful tool when trying to set-up the perfect launch. Watching the patterns of the G-force readings when launching from the line, you will be able to see which direction the G-force shows on the rear tires. Is the G-force reading showing the position dead center when launching or more on the right tire? By adjusting your suspension and the tire pressure, you will be able to fine tune that perfect straight launch at the line and improve your 60ft times. Mount your device up straight in the center of dashboard for best results.
Fuel delivery has several key factors affecting it. One factor that determines total fuel flow is lateral acceleration. A larger fuel line means more fuel in line which is more weight and in turn requires more pressure to move forward. Monitor your fuel pressure gauge and compare the results to the G-force readings after a few runs to get a better idea of fuel delivery under extreme racing conditions.
Drag Racing Expense Sheet.
Now you can record all of your drag racing expenses for tax purposes or just curious of the true cost of drag racing. Able to take photos of receipts for each input cost. Export to Excel or share thru Email.
A Drag Racing App the stays with the driver from the Staging Lanes (GDR Practice Tree), Down the Track (GDR G-Force Recorder) and back at the Pits (GDR Log Sheet/ ET Predictor)
Drag Racing Forum and website links for news and information.
Note: Any problems with this app on your device, please contact support for any fixes or for a refund. Bad reviews dont fix the problem your having. If you like the app please give a nice review for others to see. Im am working hard to make this a great bracket racing app.
* Pro and Sport Modes
* Adjustable Delay Timer
* Adjustable Vehicle Reaction Time
* You can even adjust the light transition time
I intend to continue working on this app to make it better. So, please email me any comments or suggestions for things you would like to see added in the next version.
- Logging over 100 aspects of each and every run down the track
- ET Prediction - Two formulas are available. Both use DA and up to 7 of your previous runs (you choose the runs to use).
- Run Completion - Provide RaceIQ with a portion of a run that you lifted on or hit the brakes, and RaceIQ will complete the run so that you can see what you would have ran had you not lifted.
- One-Click DA feature which will retrieve current weather conditions based on your GPS location and calculate density altitude for you as well as automatically populate that information into runs
- Powerful reporting that allows you to visually see what changes are affecting your vehicle and how
- Allows the user to input their own weather data if they have a weather station
- Management of maintenance that can automatically tell you when different parts need to be replaced or checked. You choose when/how many runs an item should live through and RaceIQ keeps track and alerts you when you should examine the item.
- Side-by-Side run comparison for up to 7 runs allows you to see over 40 different aspects of the runs all on the same screen for easy comparison
- Segment/Interval times (i.e. 60-330, 330-1/8, etc...) are automatically calculated and displayed in graphs/reports/filters.
- Handles multiple vehicles, and you can specify which vehicle you want displayed on reports/graphs. Several users are logging runs of 4+ vehicles using one copy of RaceIQ.
- Automatic sea level correction on new runs which allows you to make an apples-to-apples comparison between runs which have different a DA.
- Provides 20 custom fields that you can label as anything you want
- Simple, easy to use interface
- Completely portable, does not require an internet connection for anything other than Density Altitude lookup and Backup/Restore.
- Allows users to download their data and import it into other programs
- Gives users the ability to backup their data online
You can't get cell or internet access at your track? No problem, the only features that require an active internet connection are the automatic weather information and backup/restore. You can fill in all the run details right there at the track, and when you do get internet access you can populate the weather information for each run simply by tapping the screen. RaceIQ will automatically fetch the weather data that is closest in both distance and time to that run, and populate that information into the software.
Need to know what your converter slip % was? Want to know what you could have ran in the 1/4 based on your time from a 1/8 mile track? How about knowing how many RPMs you drop when you upshift? RaceIQ can answer all that and more by giving you access to several of the most widely used racing calculators.
LESS GUESSING = MORE WINNING
RaceIQ takes the guesswork out of your setup.
Race IQ Drag Racing Log Book Software Bracket Racing Bracket Race IHRA NHRA NMRA Sportsman Pro Mod Pro 5.0 Drag Strip ET Correction Density Altitude Racing Calculator
You can see the uploaded results and diagrams on http://www.drag-racing.org/
Do you want to help us get Drag Racing Mobile in your language? Please write us an email.
Buy the full version and get unlimited data log times and the ability to save and load tracks for the lap timer and cars for the dyno.
Drag Tree includes many advanced features to actually improve your times, not just amuse you between commercials while you watch other people living YOUR dream.
- Four tree types including Full 0.500, Pro 0.400, Full 0.400, and Pro .500.
- Fully adjustable delay box featuring adjustable bump down and bump up controls for post release fine tuning.
- The delay box features both cross over launching and cross talk style trees.
- Perfect RT is adjustable from .400/.500 to .000.
- Three levels of autostart timing plus a custom autostart option.
- Controls are adjustable to launch on release of the button or the press of the button.
- Control the tree using right handed or left handed orientation.
- Choose the lane that you start from.
- Blocking feature to block out the first two amber lights in a full tree.
- Randomize your opponent's dial-in time for a less predictable practice session.
Statistics are automatically saved after each run to allow you to keep better track of your performance. A total of nine statistics are tracked. These include:
Number of Runs
Red Light %
Perfect Light %
Drag Racing Workbench is free and currently in Beta.
The worlds first mobile application for drag racers! Instantly gives you weather info, calculated density altitude, phone information, address, and more for local tracks. Instantly calculate horsepower, CFM, 1/8 mile times, 1/4 mile times, etc, using the list of many calculators. Professional and casual racers can now get the information they need, all from any phone or tablet
Developer by drag racers, for drag racers.
We are always accepting ideas to improve our app. If you notice any bugs or have any suggestions, please email us or visit the web site and let us know!
Features Pro Tree & Full Tree (Sportsman) modes, a configurable delay setting, configurable light intervals, and a very simple to use interface.
No annoying sounds or animations that are found on other practice tree apps. This app has one purpose - to make you better off the line!
Enjoy a fast-pasted super-racer car that will help you take over any obstacles and surpass your competition. Forget all about the asphalt racers and go off-road to enjoy the rocky side of the competition track. Crazy monster truck games are always a fun adventure to embark on, and a perfect opportunity to spend a rainy afternoon.
Fast paced Extreme off-road drag racing hd wallpaper! Please set as wallpaper,if you like it!!!
Tags:Death racing,Real racing,Highway racing,street racing,underground racing,drift racing,speed racing,need for super speed,police chases,Speed Drag racing, truck, race, off-road, racing truck games,truck speed racing,Truck off-road Racing,Racing Fever,Crazy Kart,Moto.
Drag racing Cars HD Wallpapers - is a collection of more than 40 beautiful high resolution images for your device Android.
The application allows you to choose any wallpaper and install it on your device in one touch.
- Only Drag racing Cars HD images
- Only the choicest, bright images!
Comment, this will allow us to improve the app for you!
Drag racing - racing competitions , which stop at the sprint distance of 402 meters (¼ mile). Rarely held races on ½ mile (approx. 804 m ) , 1/ 8 mile ( 201 m ) or a volumetric mile ( 1,609 m ) . In fact drag racing on a race acceleration, ongoing the direct path . Particularly popular race of this type have earned in the U.S., where more than half a century held . The most common subjects are race cars and motorcycles with reciprocating engines . However, there are competitions for jet cars and motorcycles, electric cars , scooters , bicycles and even tractors and lawn mowers.
There are currently only 5 pro classes in North America, which are:
- Top Fuel Dragster (TF/D). The rail dragsters, or "diggers", are the fastest class. Among the fastest-accelerating machines in the world, these cars can cover the dragstrip in less than 3.8 ¬seconds and record trap speeds over 325 mph. Top Fuel cars are 25 feet long and weigh 2,320 pounds in race-ready trim. Methanol fuel mixed with up to 90% nitromethane is used.
- Top Fuel Funny Car (TF/FC) Similar to their Top Fuel counterparts but with a shorter ¬wheelbase and a carbon-fiber body that loosely resembles a production-based automobile, Funny Cars, or “floppers,” routinely run in the 4.0s and can exceed 315 mph.
- Pro Modified (Pro Mod) Some engine restrictions, very high power. Cars can run superchargers, turbochargers, or nitrous oxide. Cars running blowers are limited to 527 cubic inches (8.6 L) while cars with nitrous can run up to 740 cubic inches (12.1 L).
- Pro Stock (NHRA, MMPSA) Often called “factory hot rods” because of their resemblance to production-based cars (and because they must maintain a relatively stock appearance), commonly called "doorslammers", Pro Stockers can record quarter-mile times in the 6.4 second range, and speeds over 210 mph. They can rev to more than 10,500 rpm and make in excess of 1,300 horsepower. NHRA engines can be no more than 500-cubic-inch (8.2 L) displacement while MMPSA cars can run a maximum of 820 cubic inches (13.4 L) (called "Mountain Motors"). Both classes require the motors to be naturally aspirated.
- Pro Stock Bike (NHRA and ANDRA) These highly modified vehicles, which can run under 6.8 seconds at more than 195 mph, feature a purpose-built tube ¬chassis and a lightweight, aerodynamically enhanced replica of original bodywork.
These images are high resolution (HD Wallpapers) look great on Android devices with any screen resolution (480x854, 960x540, 1280x720, 480x800, 1280x800, 480x320, 1920x1080)
The leading application and reference for motor sport in recent years with more than 1,000,000 downloads. TOP #1 in sports in UK, Spain, USA, Germany, Italy, Brazil, India, South Africa, Japan, Hungary and 70 more countries.
With Live24 Racing you can follow all the live action from qualifying and races from the championship, with times and live commentary, pit-stops, safety cars and remaining laps. You can also follow all the news daily from the world of Races.
Additionally, you'll have at your fingertips all the information of the drivers and teams championship 2014. Grand Prix, calendar, timetables, circuits, weather conditions and drivers, with an up to date points table for the current season.
Australian Grand Prix (Melbourne), Malaysian Grand Prix (Sepang International Circuit), Bahrain Grand Prix (Bahrain International Circuit), Chinese Grand Prix (Shanghai International Circuit), Spanish Grand Prix (Circuit de Catalunya), Mónaco Grand Prix (Circuit de Montecarlo), Canadian Grand Prix (Circuit Gilles-Villeneuve), Austrian Grand Prix (Red Bull Ring), British Grand Prix (Silverstone Circuit), German Grand Prix (Hockenheim), Hungarian Grand Prix (Hungaroring), Belgian Grand Prix (Spa-Francorchamps), Italian Grand Prix (Autodromo di Monza), Singapore Grand Prix (Marina Bay Street Circuit), Japanese Grand Prix (Suzuka Circuit), Russian Grand Prix (Sochi International Street Circuit), United States Grand Prix (Circuit of the Américas), Brazilian Grand Prix (Autódromo José Carlos Pace), Abu Dhabi Grand Prix (Yas Marina Circuit).
But there's much more - With this formula you can receive totally free, alerts from the free practice, from the qualifying rounds (Q1, Q2 and Q3) and from the Grand Prix (start, halfway point, final and general classification).
This season, incorporates a new feature in its innovative design, with recreations of the cars from the new season, in the highest quality graphics.
Related logos are trademarks of Formula One, a Formula One group company. All rights reserved. This application is unofficial and is not associated in any way with the F1 group of companies.
More from developer
**Featured in Road Racing World Magazine, Autoweek, MotoIQ.com & Renndays.com**
Trackmaster provides the following features:
•Record the following track data: position, speed, acceleration, altitude, bearing, absolute time, split times, elapsed times, and lap times.
•Use the predictive lap timer for instant feedback.
•Record your track data using multiple trigger modes.
•Record video with automatic upload to MyTrackmaster.com
•View your lap times and split times with graphical analysis on your phone.
•Calculates your best theoretical lap time and best rolling lap time.
•Replay your track data instantly on your phone.
•Race with your friends and get real-time race positions.
•Share your track data via email, web posting, Facebook or Twitter.
•Post real-time lap times to Facebook and Twitter for your fans.
•Sync your data to the cloud. Back up your data and sync to multiple devices. Manage your track data, analyze your data, and search for data at MyTrackmaster.com.
•Provide real-time track position and data using Live View.
•Reports your race position using the Race Group feature.
•Runs in background so that you can run other apps concurrently or not have phone call interruptions (this will stop logging on other apps).
•Send your data to Google Earth for desktop replay, analysis, and editing.
•Send your data as a spreadsheet for analysis in MS Excel or Open Office.
•Enable speech to have your speed and times spoken to you while you're racing. This works great for motorcycle racers using a stereo bluetooth headset.
•Provide real-time lap times and speed to your fans via Twitter and Facebook.
•Launch Street View to see a panoramic view of your race line and the track.
•Supports metric and English units.
•Supports external bluetooth GPS receivers (via add-on) for faster update rates. Settable rates 1-10 Hz.
•Download custom layouts or create your own.
•Overlay your laps to compare your race line.
•Record your setup for car, motorcycle, and karts.
•Export video data for video overlays.
Visit trackmaster.trackaroo.com or mytrackmaster.com to learn more.
Send questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
•¼ Mile & Custom ETs
•Satellite & Street View
•Google Earth, MSExcel
•Time Slips on Facebook
•Bluetooth GPS Add-on
See website for changelog & user guide.
Race Time is a logger layout for Trackmaster, the racing lap timer. You must have Trackmaster installed. The layout contains elapsed time, split time/delta, last lap/delta, and best lap. These items appear large so that they are easy to read while you're racing.
Rally Dash is a logger layout for Trackmaster, the racing lap timer. You must have Trackmaster installed. The layout contains elapsed time, split time/delta, last lap/delta, and best lap. These items appear large so that they are easy to read while you're racing.