* Classic 80's Digital Styling and User Experience
* Talking computerised assistant
* GPS accurate speed and distance
* Display of device sensor information
* 80's Mini Monitor Display
* Multi-Button Access
* Secret unlock modes and Achievements
With upgrades bought within the app.
* Comical driving instructions
* Intelligent Sensor Responses
* Circuit Display
* Lap Timers
* Weather reports
* HD Module for tablets
E.R.I.C.A is an 80's retro intelligent car accessory. Just like, K.I.T.T., the most famous super car from the 80's TV series Knight Rider, E.R.I.C.A will monitor your journey and provide sensor, speed and location information using your device's in-built GPS. Many features of E.R.I.C.A require GPS and she can stay awake. This will be a battery drain. In car, the use external power is advised.
All basic upgrades will be available in E.R.I.C.A '88 along with HD view for tablets.
David Hasselhoff, James Bond and Doc Emmet Brown will be jealous of your Android device sporting E.R.I.C.A. KITT and Knight Industries could only dream of the technology held in your hand today.
There are NO ADs in Erica, but you can upgrade your experience.
-Basic AI Module
The basic AI module will make your daily car trip a little more entertaining.
-Level 1 AI Module
E.R.I.C.A will monitor its sensors and respond with sensible and not-so-sensible suggestions.
- Lap Recording
Great when you need to time F1, Karting, NASCAR, Indycar, MotoGP, WRC, WSBK, and even your own journeys around town. Simply set E.R.I.C.A into pursuit mode and the monitor display will show you lap-times, providing best and average speed. If you have the level 1 AI Module, she will even keep you focussed on the road as she comments on your achievements.
With access to the internet, E.R.I.C.A can download local weather information and provide these to you on the monitor display. With the Level 1 AI Module she will tell you how the weather might change.
- HD Module
If you plan to use E.R.I.C.A on your large screen tablet device, you will need this module. She will make use of more of your display when it is available.
The horsepower gain announced by your chiptuner is it real ?
PerfExpert can give you answers to these questions by using your own smartphone, without performing an expensive chassis dyno test !
PerfExpert allows you to measure the power and torque of your engine and the acceleration times of your car (0-60Mph , 1/8mi , 1/4mi... ).
PerfExpert is a reliable and cheaper alternative to chassis dyno and professional timers. By carefully following the usage instructions, you will get accurate and consistent measurements allowing you to compare your tuning, engine adjustments or ECU mapping.
You can now publish your reports on the PerfExpert Network web app, and then share your test result much easier by using a web link. To do so, you will need to register to the PerfExpert Network with your email or with your Facebook account.
Sample dyno report created by the mobile application : http://network.perfexpert-app.com/results/9AfCRcvFjC
Sample timed run report created by the mobile application : http://network.perfexpert-app.com/results/6eXl1XAy98
More info ? Read the PerfExpert FAQ here :
Join now the PerfExpert growing community :
- On Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/PerfExpert
- On Google+ : https://plus.google.com/+Perfexpert-app/posts
- Support forum : http://www.perfexpert-app.com/forum
- Create web reports for your dyno and timed run tests. This allow much easier sharing and you will never lost them!
- Dyno test mode to measure flywheel(crank,engine) and wheel horsepower and torque of your engine with dynamic calculation of losses without you need to enter a loss percentage => PerfExpert compute horsepower losses for you.
- Compute corrected power and torque according to the correction norm of your choice (taking into account atmospheric pressure, ambient temperature and air humidity). So you can compare measurements on different days. Available standards : DIN (Europe), SAE (America), JIS (Japan), CEE (Europe) and ISO (International).
- Charts of wheel and engine horsepower / engine speed. With automatic detection of the engine rev limiter (or throttle release) in order to get a curve starting from low revs up to the red line, as on a chassis dynamometer report.
- Charts of wheel and engine torque / engine speed.
- Use of your phone accelerometer at its maximum frequency. Even 200Hz (eg LG Nexus 4) or more if your phone allows it.
- Use of advanced signal processing for smoother curves without reducing the acquisition frequency.
- The results are grouped by engine "Setup" that you can define yourself
- Possibility to enter multiple gear ratio for each car
- Curves are shown in a full screen interactive graph that lets you know the exact values at any point with an extraordinary precision.
- Individual choice of units from a large number: Hp, Ch, Kw, Nm, Ft.Lb, mKg, Mph, Km/h, m, ft, G, m/s≤, psi, inHg, mBar, °C, °F
- Timer test mode to measure your 0-60mph, 0-60ft, 0-1/8mi, 0-1/4mi, 0-100km/h, 0-20m, 0-200m, 0-400m, and much more.
- Excellent measurements consistency for accurate comparisons.
- Detailed reports of dyno runs and timed runs with specific information for each type of measurement.
- Export reports in Tab Separated Value format and PNG.
- Compatible with most tablets (GalaxyTab 10.1, 8.9, Nexus 7, Nexus 10 ...) and high-resolution screen phone (Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Galaxy S3/S4/S5, Galaxy Note, Galaxy Nexus, HTC One X. ..)
More info ? Read the PerfExpert FAQ here :
It allows you to measure accelerations, reprises, and the power of your car with an exceptional accuracy for a smartphone app, com, similar to professional material like chassis dyno for power and optical reading systems for accelerations, all these features with ONLY a smartphone, and for ONLY 25 dollars...
It will also allow you to perform motor development with efficiency thanks to its perfect regularity, and it will soon simulate all conceivable performances of your car through a highly sophisticated performance simulator, functionality already existing on the iOS version of PerfectPower!
It is certain that PerfectPower will delight all car enthusiasts in the whole world with all its numerous features, such as:
- Accelerations: 60 ft SS, 1/8 mile SS, 1/4 mile SS, 3300 ft SS, 0 - 20 mph, 0 - 40 mph, ..., 0 - 200 mph, etc ...
- Reprises: From x to y mph, x and y chosen by you (absolutely NO LIMITS)
- Power: Max engine power @ speed, max engine torque @ speed (dynamic and especially realistic calculation of losses taking into account the exact nature of the different losses), with a permanent tri-mode of measure (no correction, GPS correction, Rev correction)
- Opportunity to re-calculate all the measurements in the results sheets, by changing parameters, and/or applying GPS correction or Rev correction, and opportunity to immediately save the new parameters entered
- Graphics associated with acceleration and power measurements, with soon an interactive reading system
- Very complete performance simulation soon, including the calculation of ideal max revs on each gear, which will make it essential for all track pilots drivers and runners
- Calculation of the power in all correction norms used all around the world (DIN, SAE, ECE, JIS, ISO), as chosen by the user
- Free and mixed choice of all conceivable units (m/s2, G, km / h, mph, m, ft, ch, HP, kW, m.kg, lb.ft, Nm, hPa, in Hg, PSI, ° C, ° F, kg, lb, L, cm3)
Also note that PerfectPower is the ONLY smartphone app that REALLY has proven its exceptional efficiency, similar to professional equipments costing several thousands or tens of thousands of dollars ...
But better than a long speech, feel free to refer to the PerfectPower website www.perfectpower.ch or its Facebook page www.facebook.com/perfectpower27 to learn more! And please note that the site, the guide, and the Facebook page, totally in French at this present day (August 9, 2014), will all be translated in English during the next weeks : sorry for this waiting, and many thanks for your comprehension !
Deleted unneeded features for minimize battery consumption.
Current speed, average speed and current time will talk to specified intervals.
Interval can be freely set.
Average speed and current time alarm is can be turned on or off.
Built-in metronome. Can be pedaling to the beat.
If can not hear the sound well, please use arm bend.
Ski Buddy is truly a new kind of ski app that gives your ski statistics in real time as you ski.
- Speed is spoken every 5 or 10 units (e.g. every 5mph or 10mph)
- Odometer is spoken every 1, 5 or 10 units
- Altitude is spoken every 100, 200 or 500 units
- Time is spoken every hour, half hour, or quarter hour
- Top speed on each run is automatically spoken
- The display has large, easy to read numbers for use in the car or other vehicle
- Speed, top speed, odometer, altitude, GPS coordinates, and time are displayed
- Portrait and landscape orientations are supported
- Metric and imperial units are supported
- 24-hour and 12-hour time formats are supported
- Run reports can be sent to your Android Wear watch
(It's possible to change display for automobile type)
Functions: Speedometer, Map, Odo&Trip, GPS logging.
Turn on GPS device.
It takes time for a while to a measurement start.
1) Triple meters (LEFT: Accelerometer, CENTER: Speedometer, RIGHT: BatteryLevel)
2) Map & Speedometer
3) Only map
4) GPS status
Touch at right-hand side: Change display mode.
Touch at upper-left or lower-left: Change zoom level. (when the map is displayed)
Color: Change color.
MeterType: Change accelerometer type.
Normal kmh: Its displayed accel or deaccel level. (km/h)
Assist24kmh-A: for Japanese (After 2008/12)
Assist24kmh-B: for Japanese (Before 2008/12)
Normal mph: Its displayed accel or deaccel level. (mph)
Assist20mph: for United-States (mph)
Assist25kmh: for EU (km/h)
Assist20kmh: for Chinese (km/h)
AutoMobile kmh: display 0-160kmh
AutoMobile mph: display 0-160mph
Dimmer: map is displayed darkly.
LCD: Change LCD information.
Bearing: (0: North)
TripZero: Clear trip meter.
StartGPSLog: Start recording "GPS Logs".
(export to /storage/Cyclometer/***.gpx)
(StopGPSLog): Stop recording;
ChangeDisp: Change display mode.
•¼ Mile & Custom ETs
•Satellite & Street View
•Google Earth, MSExcel
•Time Slips on Facebook
•Bluetooth GPS Add-on
See website for changelog & user guide.
**Featured in Road Racing World Magazine, Autoweek, MotoIQ.com & Renndays.com**
Trackmaster provides the following features:
•Record the following track data: position, speed, acceleration, altitude, bearing, absolute time, split times, elapsed times, and lap times.
•Use the predictive lap timer for instant feedback.
•Record your track data using multiple trigger modes.
•Record video with automatic upload to MyTrackmaster.com
•View your lap times and split times with graphical analysis on your phone.
•Calculates your best theoretical lap time and best rolling lap time.
•Replay your track data instantly on your phone.
•Race with your friends and get real-time race positions.
•Share your track data via email, web posting, Facebook or Twitter.
•Post real-time lap times to Facebook and Twitter for your fans.
•Sync your data to the cloud. Back up your data and sync to multiple devices. Manage your track data, analyze your data, and search for data at MyTrackmaster.com.
•Provide real-time track position and data using Live View.
•Reports your race position using the Race Group feature.
•Runs in background so that you can run other apps concurrently or not have phone call interruptions (this will stop logging on other apps).
•Send your data to Google Earth for desktop replay, analysis, and editing.
•Send your data as a spreadsheet for analysis in MS Excel or Open Office.
•Enable speech to have your speed and times spoken to you while you're racing. This works great for motorcycle racers using a stereo bluetooth headset.
•Provide real-time lap times and speed to your fans via Twitter and Facebook.
•Launch Street View to see a panoramic view of your race line and the track.
•Supports metric and English units.
•Supports external bluetooth GPS receivers (via add-on) for faster update rates. Settable rates 1-10 Hz.
•Download custom layouts or create your own.
•Overlay your laps to compare your race line.
•Record your setup for car, motorcycle, and karts.
•Export video data for video overlays.
Visit trackmaster.trackaroo.com or mytrackmaster.com to learn more.
Send questions to email@example.com.
Rally Dash is a logger layout for Trackmaster, the racing lap timer. You must have Trackmaster installed. The layout contains elapsed time, split time/delta, last lap/delta, and best lap. These items appear large so that they are easy to read while you're racing.
Race Time is a logger layout for Trackmaster, the racing lap timer. You must have Trackmaster installed. The layout contains elapsed time, split time/delta, last lap/delta, and best lap. These items appear large so that they are easy to read while you're racing.