The horsepower gain announced by your chiptuner is it real ?
You think that only an expensive chassis dyno test will give you answers to these questions ?
Not only that : with PerfExpert, you can measure the performance of your car using your own smartphone! You can measure the power and torque of your engine and the acceleration times of your car (0-60Mph , 1/8mi , 1/4mi... ).
PerfExpert is a reliable and cheaper alternative to chassis dyno and professional timers. By carefully following the instructions in the online User Guide, you will get accurate and consistent measurements allowing you to compare your tuning, engine adjustments or ECU mapping.
You can now publish your reports on the PerfExpert Network web app, and then share your test result much easier by using a web link. To do so, you will need to register to the PerfExpert Network with your email or with your Facebook account.
Sample dyno report created by the mobile application : http://network.perfexpert-app.com/results/9AfCRcvFjC
Sample timed run report created by the mobile application : http://network.perfexpert-app.com/results/6eXl1XAy98
Join now the PerfExpert growing community :
- On Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/PerfExpert
- On Google+ : plus.google.com / + -app PerfExpert
- Support forum : http://www.perfexpert-app.com/en/forum.html
- New : you can now create web reports for your dyno and timed run tests. This allow much easier sharing and you will never lost them!
- Dyno run to measure flywheel power and torque of your engine with dynamic calculation of losses without you need to enter a loss percentage => PerfExpert compute power losses for you.
- Compute corrected power and torque according to the correction norm of your choice (taking into account atmospheric pressure, ambient temperature and air humidity). So you can compare measurements on different days. Available standards : DIN (Europe), SAE (America), JIS (Japan), CEE (Europe) and ISO (International).
- Flywheel (crank) chart of engine power / engine speed. With automatic detection of the engine rev limiter (or throttle closing) in order to get a curve starting from low revs up to the red line, as on a chassis dynamometer report.
- Flywheel (crank) chart of engine torque / engine speed.
- Use of your phone accelerometer at its maximum frequency. Even 200Hz (eg LG Nexus 4) or more if your phone allow it.
- Use of advanced signal processing for smoother curves without reducing the acquisition frequency.
- Possibility to enter as many cars as you want
- The results are grouped by "Config" engine you define yourself
- Possibility to enter multiple gear ratio for each car
- Curves are shown in a full screen interactive graph that lets you know the exact values at any point with an extraordinary precision.
- Individual choice of units from a large number: Hp, Ch, Kw, Nm, Ft.Lb, mKg, Mph, Km/h, m, ft, G, m/s≤, psi, inHg, mBar, ∞C, ∞F
- Timed Run to measure your 0-60mph, 0-60ft, 0-1/8mi, 0-1/4mi, 0-100km/h, 0-20m, 0-200m, 0-400m, and much more.
- Excellent measurements regularity for accurate comparisons.
- Detailed reports of dyno runs and timed runs with specific information for each type of measurement.
- Export reports in Tab Separated Value format and PNG.
- Compatible with most tablets (GalaxyTab 10.1, 8.9, Nexus 7, Nexus 10 ...) and high-resolution screen phone (Nexus 4, Galaxy S3/S4, Galaxy Note, Galaxy Nexus, HTC One X. ..)
More info ? Read the PerfExpert FAQ here :
Drag racing Cars HD Wallpapers - is a collection of more than 40 beautiful high resolution images for your device Android.
The application allows you to choose any wallpaper and install it on your device in one touch.
- Only Drag racing Cars HD images
- Only the choicest, bright images!
Comment, this will allow us to improve the app for you!
Drag racing - racing competitions , which stop at the sprint distance of 402 meters (¼ mile). Rarely held races on ½ mile (approx. 804 m ) , 1/ 8 mile ( 201 m ) or a volumetric mile ( 1,609 m ) . In fact drag racing on a race acceleration, ongoing the direct path . Particularly popular race of this type have earned in the U.S., where more than half a century held . The most common subjects are race cars and motorcycles with reciprocating engines . However, there are competitions for jet cars and motorcycles, electric cars , scooters , bicycles and even tractors and lawn mowers.
There are currently only 5 pro classes in North America, which are:
- Top Fuel Dragster (TF/D). The rail dragsters, or "diggers", are the fastest class. Among the fastest-accelerating machines in the world, these cars can cover the dragstrip in less than 3.8 ¬seconds and record trap speeds over 325 mph. Top Fuel cars are 25 feet long and weigh 2,320 pounds in race-ready trim. Methanol fuel mixed with up to 90% nitromethane is used.
- Top Fuel Funny Car (TF/FC) Similar to their Top Fuel counterparts but with a shorter ¬wheelbase and a carbon-fiber body that loosely resembles a production-based automobile, Funny Cars, or “floppers,” routinely run in the 4.0s and can exceed 315 mph.
- Pro Modified (Pro Mod) Some engine restrictions, very high power. Cars can run superchargers, turbochargers, or nitrous oxide. Cars running blowers are limited to 527 cubic inches (8.6 L) while cars with nitrous can run up to 740 cubic inches (12.1 L).
- Pro Stock (NHRA, MMPSA) Often called “factory hot rods” because of their resemblance to production-based cars (and because they must maintain a relatively stock appearance), commonly called "doorslammers", Pro Stockers can record quarter-mile times in the 6.4 second range, and speeds over 210 mph. They can rev to more than 10,500 rpm and make in excess of 1,300 horsepower. NHRA engines can be no more than 500-cubic-inch (8.2 L) displacement while MMPSA cars can run a maximum of 820 cubic inches (13.4 L) (called "Mountain Motors"). Both classes require the motors to be naturally aspirated.
- Pro Stock Bike (NHRA and ANDRA) These highly modified vehicles, which can run under 6.8 seconds at more than 195 mph, feature a purpose-built tube ¬chassis and a lightweight, aerodynamically enhanced replica of original bodywork.
These images are high resolution (HD Wallpapers) look great on Android devices with any screen resolution (480x854, 960x540, 1280x720, 480x800, 1280x800, 480x320, 1920x1080)
Enjoy a fast-pasted super-racer car that will help you take over any obstacles and surpass your competition. Forget all about the asphalt racers and go off-road to enjoy the rocky side of the competition track. Crazy monster truck games are always a fun adventure to embark on, and a perfect opportunity to spend a rainy afternoon.
Fast paced Extreme off-road drag racing hd wallpaper! Please set as wallpaper,if you like it!!!
Tags:Death racing,Real racing,Highway racing,street racing,underground racing,drift racing,speed racing,need for super speed,police chases,Speed Drag racing, truck, race, off-road, racing truck games,truck speed racing,Truck off-road Racing,Racing Fever,Crazy Kart,Moto.
Features Pro Tree & Full Tree (Sportsman) modes, a configurable delay setting, configurable light intervals, and a very simple to use interface.
No annoying sounds or animations that are found on other practice tree apps. This app has one purpose - to make you better off the line!
A simple speedometer for your boat, car / bike taking full advantage of your Android phone's GPS functionality. Giving you the ability to record your locations while on water or land.
Thanks for those who have downloaded my app, please a comment good or bad, if bad please give a full description.
Drag Racing Workbench is free and currently in Beta.
The worlds first mobile application for drag racers! Instantly gives you weather info, calculated density altitude, phone information, address, and more for local tracks. Instantly calculate horsepower, CFM, 1/8 mile times, 1/4 mile times, etc, using the list of many calculators. Professional and casual racers can now get the information they need, all from any phone or tablet
Developer by drag racers, for drag racers.
We are always accepting ideas to improve our app. If you notice any bugs or have any suggestions, please email us or visit the web site and let us know!
You can see the uploaded results and diagrams on http://www.drag-racing.org/
Do you want to help us get Drag Racing Mobile in your language? Please write us an email.
Uses GPS, magnetic compass and can export your surf or saling sessions to Google Earth and maps for offline analyses. Built in speedo and inclino meters. See our site for more possibilities of this app.
More from developer
**Featured in Road Racing World Magazine, Autoweek, MotoIQ.com & Renndays.com**
Trackmaster provides the following features:
•Record the following track data: position, speed, acceleration, altitude, bearing, absolute time, split times, elapsed times, and lap times.
•Use the predictive lap timer for instant feedback.
•Record your track data using multiple trigger modes.
•Record video with automatic upload to MyTrackmaster.com
•View your lap times and split times with graphical analysis on your phone.
•Calculates your best theoretical lap time and best rolling lap time.
•Replay your track data instantly on your phone.
•Race with your friends and get real-time race positions.
•Share your track data via email, web posting, Facebook or Twitter.
•Post real-time lap times to Facebook and Twitter for your fans.
•Sync your data to the cloud. Back up your data and sync to multiple devices. Manage your track data, analyze your data, and search for data at MyTrackmaster.com.
•Provide real-time track position and data using Live View.
•Reports your race position using the Race Group feature.
•Runs in background so that you can run other apps concurrently or not have phone call interruptions (this will stop logging on other apps).
•Send your data to Google Earth for desktop replay, analysis, and editing.
•Send your data as a spreadsheet for analysis in MS Excel or Open Office.
•Enable speech to have your speed and times spoken to you while you're racing. This works great for motorcycle racers using a stereo bluetooth headset.
•Provide real-time lap times and speed to your fans via Twitter and Facebook.
•Launch Street View to see a panoramic view of your race line and the track.
•Supports metric and English units.
•Supports external bluetooth GPS receivers (via add-on) for faster update rates. Settable rates 1-10 Hz.
•Download custom layouts or create your own.
•Overlay your laps to compare your race line.
•Record your setup for car, motorcycle, and karts.
•Export video data for video overlays.
Visit trackmaster.trackaroo.com or mytrackmaster.com to learn more.
Send questions to email@example.com.
•¼ Mile & Custom ETs
•Satellite & Street View
•Google Earth, MSExcel
•Time Slips on Facebook
•Bluetooth GPS Add-on
See website for changelog & user guide.
Race Time is a logger layout for Trackmaster, the racing lap timer. You must have Trackmaster installed. The layout contains elapsed time, split time/delta, last lap/delta, and best lap. These items appear large so that they are easy to read while you're racing.
Rally Dash is a logger layout for Trackmaster, the racing lap timer. You must have Trackmaster installed. The layout contains elapsed time, split time/delta, last lap/delta, and best lap. These items appear large so that they are easy to read while you're racing.