* Covers all North American racetracks
* To enter your ID and PW go to the main screen of the App and tap on #5 (settings)
* If you would like full race cards then yes we do charge for that, however we provide a race at no cost every day
* TrackMaster race cards for the App are $1.49 per card, and subscription options are available.
** If you are using a tablet device, then please download the TrackMaster Tablet Handicapper instead.**
You have all the basics for race day fun in one place.
This app is based on 2014 data and will be updated year to year. Enter your race class once and never enter it again. Or, run the pax numbers for other classes and see how close your competition really is. Two clicks to fast answers.
This tool is designed with race day in mind. It is made by autocrossers for autocrossers. Get every advantage you can, get Autocross Advantage.
Please note – Autocross Advantage will not make your phone any heavier than it already is. More apps does not mean more weight, but a little more info could make you faster!
LapTimer offers more than 500 predefined racing tracks world wide. With its assistants, it is extremely easy to setup - just click your track and drive. It fully automates your lap timing using GPS, and presents the results to all kinds of media.
You are not limited to track driving. For example, you may define your home and working locations as a 'track', collect statistics on different ways chosen, and analyze / optimize the time used every day.
Want to show your drive to your friends? Recorded data can be analyzed using purpose designed views, making it easy to analyze and improve your driving performance. This includes several export formats including Google Earth.
Using online racing, you can use LapTimer in competition. LapTimer offers a Hall of Fame, allows watching you and your friends on track - all in real time. Compare your sector times, braking / acceleration points, and learn from each other.
You can start with your plain smartphone in the beginning and add external GPS and OBD II sensors later, step by step, and as you need it.
Please note that functionality depends on your device, the LapTimer edition chosen, and sometimes even external sensors added (like OBD II). Please visit our web page to get the full story. All edition can be upgraded later.
There are quite expensive stand alone solutions for track days available. Be smart and own the leading edge tool simply by using your Android smartphone. Besides the professional area, there is no known solution that offers more functionality than LapTimer does - across the market. As our ambition is to offer the best tool, LapTimer is enhanced continuously.
Please visit http://www.gps-laptimer.de for detailed information on versions, FAQs / documentation, in depth technology background information, online racing, and supported device configurations. Join our user community on http://www.gps-laptimer-forum.de to be involved in future development - all with first class support.
Please check http://www.gps-laptimer.de/Compatibility_Android.html for compatibility information and guidance on external sensors.
This is the Petrolhead Edition of Harry's LapTimer. The main differences compared to Rookie Edition are video recording in parallel to data recordings as well as full on device video overlaying. In addition, LapTimer Petrolhead features advanced analytics and online functions.
Important: As a power app, LapTimer is quite demanding in terms of main memory and processing power. The Geekbench benchmark shows a good comparison of current devices and their processing performance. My tests using LapTimer v18 show you need a device scoring 1200 in the MultiCore benchmark to have fun. This means a device like Samsung's S III is kind of the lower end. Especially when recording and overlaying video, go as far up as possible.
In case you have purchased LapTimer Rookie already, please check the Add-ons view in your Rookie app for an InApp upgrade from Rookie to Petrolhead.
RaceChrono has following major features:
• Lap timer for circuit and point-to-point tracks (both standing start and flying start is supported)
• Gauges for viewing all live data
• Analysis mode with smooth scrolling configurable map and graphs
• Lap list with optimal lap time calculation
• Library of over 1000 pre-made racing circuits
• Intuitive track editor for creating your own track maps
• Virtually unlimited amount of saved sessions
• Virtually unlimited session length
• Smooth graphics especially on devices that support hardware acceleration
• Bluetooth GPS support up-to 20 Hz (for superior accuracy over internal GPS)
• Internal GPS support
Available through in-app-purchases:
• Support for VBOX Sport, RaceDAC and OBD-II readers
• Predictive lap timing
• Time difference and time gain channels
• Exporting to VBO, CSV and NMEA formats
Notice, devices with Android 2.2 will get an older version of the application with slightly fewer features
Perfect for loop tracks (“RACE" mode), point-to-point tracks ("RALLY" mode), B-roads (“ROUTE" mode) and acceleration measurements ("DRAG RACE" mode).
Only app that increases safety on track. It includes a proximity alert (4.1 or higher) to detect other app users that are close to you in other to notify that you will overtake or being overtaken. Avoid accidents or lost time behind slower vehicles that haven’t seen you.
Focus on driving and avoid looking at the device’s screen. Lets the app play voice messages with the elapsed time or the delta time with the reference lap. Introduce notes with any text to be played when crossed to remember braking points, the right gear or the racing line to follow. Perfect for bikers with a bluetooth headset.
Improve your driving skills during the session, in real time. Only app that shows your current position within the track (very useful when the track is unknown) with the areas where you have gained/lost time or gone faster/slower than the reference lap. Modify the racing line and immediately see if you have improved or not. Improve regularity thanks to the predictive lap time.
Connect a Bluetooth OBD ELM327 device and record vehicle data like rpm, accelerator command or engine temps. It includes a gear shift light and sound indicator and coolant/oil temp alerts. Analyze your heel and toe with the gear ratio parameter. Data is recorded at maximun rate, regardless of GPS rate.
Command a GoPro HERO camera connected by wifi. If enabled in settings, it displays the current status and allows to control the GoPro manual or automatically. Control your GoPro with your GPS position or bluetooth commands!
Analyze your laps after the session and share your data with your friends. The app includes an advanced analysis tool to improve your driving and compare different laps, including laps from your friends. Export data to different formats including Google Earth or CSV to generate video overlays.
JV CHRONO MAIN FEATURES:
• Interpolates data to obtain more precise lap times.
• Head-up-display mode (HUD), to project the screen on the windscreen.
• Running in the background. Designed to carry the device locked in your pocket in bykes or karting. Voice messages are still played in this condition.
• Select the reference lap between the last lap, the best lap or the ideal lap (best sectors).
• Supports internal GPS and external GPS bluetooth device.
• Configure commands from a bluetooth device (headset or car radio) to change view, control the GoPro or pause the session. Handle the app using gloves.
• Use of the GPS data or the device's accelerometer to obtain the accelerations. One of the few apps where the internal accelerometer can be used to obtain direct acceleration measurements.
• Possibility to continue sessions, data logging without track or applying a different track to a finished session.
• JV Chrono tracks: 150+ predefined tracks included in the app from 23 countries. Select a track and drive.
• Edit track screen for defining sectors, track layout, voice notes or GoPro commands.
• The track layout can be created automatically during the first lap.
• Shortcut menu during the session to pause/resume session, change screen orientation or brightness, turn off the audio or active the HUD mode.
• Import and export sessions and tracks to exchange them between devices or to backup.
• Complete setting menu to customize the app.
• Help dialogs on each screen of the app and quick start guide.
• Texts in English and Spanish.
• Voice messages in English, Spanish, German, French, Italian and Portuguese.
For any question or support, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
can be used on any vehicle race : go-kart , minibike, pit bike, MINIGP , motorcycle or car racing ... Racetime will record the lap time , maximum speed and lap times. Then, you can observe the evolution of all the runs, the race pace, the fastest lap, the time difference and all that lap by lap and sector by sector. All this features on any track in the world.
SIMPLICITY AND CONVENIENCE :
During the lap, Racetime display on the screen the most useful information for the rider, visible at a glance: position on the track, speed, the fastest time of the run, the time of the last lap and the previous lap.
PRO & SOCIAL:
With Racetime PRO each run can be analyzed from the point of view of the trajectory on the track and the speed during the ride. Uploading the run on your PRO account you will be able to relive the laps in order to analyze every corner. Your PRO runs can also be shared on Facebook.
MORE THAN A GPS LAP TIMER:
Racetime well as being a stopwatch is also a GPS tracker to track and share on FaceBook all your tours, by motorcycle, by bicycle, by car etc. And thanks to Racetime PRO you can retrace your ride in real time with the analysis of path and speed instantaneously.
Racetime also offers the possibility to measure the acceleration of the own vehicle even without being inside a Racetime circuit: the app will use GPS information to calculate all times. The time will be clocked from the first movement of the vehicle until reaching the maximum speed .
This app allows you to use the GPS technology found on modern smartphones, using them as a lap timer. A big saving if you consider that an average cell phone with built-in GPS has a lower price than a GPS stopwatch !
The added value of this app is the desire to maintain a direct line with the riders: those who use this app can communicate and contact developers directly through the site for advice, suggestions or tracks requests.
A MEASURE OF PILOT :
If your circuit is not present, you can tell us your track from the site as soon as possible and we will add it to the RaceTime circuits for download it. Referring to the circuit section, you can also see which tracks are available on Racetime all over the world.
This is Racetime, download it now !
Finally the feature you've always wanted, the ability to save as many lap times in whatever order you choose is here for Gran Tursimo 5!
Our simple, lightning fast app lets you take control of your lap time leader board at any of the games many tracks. Quit limiting yourself to only 10 times per track! Now record EVERY SINGLE TIME YOU WANT and SHARE IT WITH FRIENDS!
It shows your Lap Time, Car Driven, Tires and anything you want to note!
Take your Lap Records with you to your friends homes and own the bragging rights!
We will be updating this app as time goes with a feature for your personal Created Tracks as well as other features!
Stopwatch has received praise from engineers, race coordinators and motor sport professionals for reliability, features and ease of use.
This stopwatch has the unique feature of three separate recorded time views so that laps, splits and statistics can be shown separately in large clear font.
Timing text can be resized using a pinch/zoom gesture.
Stopwatch accurate to 1/1000th of a second, can handle hundreds of laps and can run to 99.9hrs.
• 3 x timer views via swipe gesture.
• Resize fonts via pinch/zoom gesture.
• Momentarily freeze a point in time on screen.
• Commit laps on or after stopping.
• Range: diference between fastest and slowest lap.
• 1/1, 1/10, 1/100 & 1/1000 second precision.
• Runs in background
• Install stopwatch to SD card
• Current lap time
• Lap times
• Split times
• Point in time
• Elapsed time
• Average lap time
• Fastest lap time
• Slowest lap time
• Precise to 1/1000 second.
• Maximum duration 99.9hours.
• Button sounds.
• Optional warning on stopping timer.
• Operates with side button.
• Installs to SD card.
Key Design Principles
The stopwatch display is large and clear even in bright sunlight, a very important consideration for running,jogging, sailing, cycling and team games. The Stopwatch has multiple screens views accessed via a horizontal swipe.
Stopwatch operates precisely to 1/1000 second via on-touch actions (not on-press). Nearly all other chronometers,stopwatches and lap timers on the Android market operate on press... these timers are not as accurate as Stopwatch since a press can take up to 1/3 second and yet a touch is instantaneous. Stopwatch has configurable precision and time correctly recorded in milliseconds as point measurements.
This chronometer was designed as a track timer for runners; however we feel it is also ideal many other timing scenarios as follows:
• Jogging stopwatch
• Swimming stopwatch(coached)
• General athletics split timer
• Gym training
• Circuit training
• Treadmill timer.
• Cycling split timer
• Skiing timer
• Cooking timer
• Time out timer
• Lecture timer
• Workout timer
• Fitness training
• Meeting timer
• Track lap timer for motorsports
courses, to motocross, to kart tracks, use the Track Guide to locate and connect with your favorite
tracks or events, or ones located near you.
Track Guide is powered by National Speedway Directory, the trusted, and most updated and accurate
source for race track and event information.
1. By track type
2. By state
3. By surface type;
4. By race day; or
5. By track name
1. By track type
2. By date
3. By state
4. By sanction;
5. By car type; or
6. By track name
Connect with Tracks and Events:
1. Get key track and event information
2. Call track
3. Visit track website
4. Get maps and directions
Share information with friends and racers via:
Now you have every race track and event in North America in your hand.
...Live Autocross Info´s von vielen europäischen Rennen
...Ergebnisse , Fotos und mehr
This is the official "Buchse´s Autocross World - buchse.de" App
...Live Autocross Info's of many European races
...Results, photos and more
You will be able to improve your lap times during the whole day thanks to the ghost functionality.
This specific version was designed for the following tracks :
- [DE] Nurburgring Nordschleife FULL
- [DE] Nurburgring Nordschleife BtG
- [ES] Inta Handling
- [ES] Jamara
- [FR] Carole FULL
- [FR] La Ferte Gaucher FULL
- [FR] Lurcy Levis FULL
- [FR] Pouilly En Auxois
- [IT] Vairano Handling Course
- [JP] Tsukuba
- [UK] Anglesey
- [UK] Castle Combe
- [US] Laguna Seca Raceway
- [US] Virginia International Raceway FULL
- [FR] Val de Vienne
- [NZ] Hampton Downs
Deltanoid project evolves every day to improve customer's experience. Many features are in the roadmap. If you want to go pro, a Deltanoid App will soon be released...
Visit deltanoid.fourmob.com to learn more.
Feel free to contact us: email@example.com at any time :)
- Time just about any type of race using the Webscorer race timer app
- Post results from the app to Webscorer.com or share via Bluetooth
- Setup your free or paid online registration at Webscorer.com
- The free race timer app is called Webscorer FAN
- Webscorer PRO is an optional in-app subscription
- Support for 40+ sports where time determines the winner
- Available in 100+ countries
-> Support for local character sets, time zones, race data
-> English-only for race organizer
-> Localized results & registration pages coming soon
A. FREE FEATURES (Webscorer FAN)
BASIC RACE SETUP OPTIONS
- Mass start
- No limit on number of racers
- Race with bib numbers, or with racer names only
- No internet connection required to time a race
REVOLUTIONARY GRAPHICAL TIMING INTERFACE
- 3 different timing views
-> Normal view: tap once to record both time & racer
-> Fast-tap view: tap time stamp, then tap racer
-> Keypad view: tap time stamp, then use keypad to enter bib
- Tap multiple time stamps, then tap racers in order of finish
- You can also pre-enter the racer, then tap the time stamp
- Easy to correct mistakes, edit results in place
BUILT-IN RESULTS POSTING
- Post results to Webscorer.com directly from the device
- Download results from Webscorer.com
- Download results via Bluetooth from other devices running Webscorer
- Follow a live race timed by Webscorer PRO
B. FEATURES VIA PRO SUBSCRIPTION (Webscorer PRO)
MORE RACE SETUP OPTIONS
- Race with multiple distances and categories
- Import .TXT start lists
- Additional race start types
-> Mass start
-> Wave start
-> Interval start
-> Individual start
-> Pursuit start
- Live results
- Integration with Webscorer online registration
RACES WITH LAPS
- Record lap times
- Race with non-timed transitions (e.g. enduro)
- Time-limited race
- Relay race
- Fastest lap race
- Results by distance
- Results by category
- Results by gender
- Exclude top racers from category results
- Results series
- Team results
"ADJUSTED TIME" RESULTS
- Predicted-time race
- Age-adjusted results
- Sailboat racing handicaps
- Time-based handicaps
- Percentage handicaps
- Penalty-adjusted results
- Name sync
-> One device records time stamps
-> 2nd device records names in order of finish
-> The devices sync data over Bluetooth or an internet connection
- Bib sync
-> One device records time stamps
-> 2nd device records bibs in order of finish
-> The devices sync data over Bluetooth or an internet connection
- Multi-device splits
-> Point to point races
-> Multi-stage races
-> Mid-race split times
Lap times can be measured by using GPS of the phone. The time gap to the best lap is displayed while measuring it. If the sector is set, each sector's gap is displayed. Past lap times can be confirmed from the history screen.
The measurement using an external GPS receiver by Bluetooth is possible.
To cmmunicate with external GPS receiver, external GPS receiver should be able to send NMEA0183 RMC sentence with SPP(Serial Port Profile).
Log of the measurement data can be recorded by NMEA0183 RMC sentence (the measurement data acquired from the terminal is output as it is, log format might change depending on the specification of the terminal).
By using recorded log, the speed and the track line can be analysed.
Measurement track information can be made by using Google Maps. Two or more measurement sector can be installed in the made measurement track, and the measurement track can be set as a circuit or a section.
Measurement track information for major circuits is set beforehand.
•¼ Mile & Custom ETs
•Satellite & Street View
•Google Earth, MSExcel
•Time Slips on Facebook
•Bluetooth GPS Add-on
See website for changelog & user guide.
**Featured in Road Racing World Magazine, Autoweek, MotoIQ.com & Renndays.com**
Trackmaster provides the following features:
•Record the following track data: position, speed, acceleration, altitude, bearing, absolute time, split times, elapsed times, and lap times.
•Use the predictive lap timer for instant feedback.
•Record your track data using multiple trigger modes.
•Record video with automatic upload to MyTrackmaster.com
•View your lap times and split times with graphical analysis on your phone.
•Calculates your best theoretical lap time and best rolling lap time.
•Replay your track data instantly on your phone.
•Race with your friends and get real-time race positions.
•Share your track data via email, web posting, Facebook or Twitter.
•Post real-time lap times to Facebook and Twitter for your fans.
•Sync your data to the cloud. Back up your data and sync to multiple devices. Manage your track data, analyze your data, and search for data at MyTrackmaster.com.
•Provide real-time track position and data using Live View.
•Reports your race position using the Race Group feature.
•Runs in background so that you can run other apps concurrently or not have phone call interruptions (this will stop logging on other apps).
•Send your data to Google Earth for desktop replay, analysis, and editing.
•Send your data as a spreadsheet for analysis in MS Excel or Open Office.
•Enable speech to have your speed and times spoken to you while you're racing. This works great for motorcycle racers using a stereo bluetooth headset.
•Provide real-time lap times and speed to your fans via Twitter and Facebook.
•Launch Street View to see a panoramic view of your race line and the track.
•Supports metric and English units.
•Supports external bluetooth GPS receivers (via add-on) for faster update rates. Settable rates 1-10 Hz.
•Download custom layouts or create your own.
•Overlay your laps to compare your race line.
•Record your setup for car, motorcycle, and karts.
•Export video data for video overlays.
Visit trackmaster.trackaroo.com or mytrackmaster.com to learn more.
Send questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Race Time is a logger layout for Trackmaster, the racing lap timer. You must have Trackmaster installed. The layout contains elapsed time, split time/delta, last lap/delta, and best lap. These items appear large so that they are easy to read while you're racing.
Rally Dash is a logger layout for Trackmaster, the racing lap timer. You must have Trackmaster installed. The layout contains elapsed time, split time/delta, last lap/delta, and best lap. These items appear large so that they are easy to read while you're racing.