The days of needing to install expensive tracking devices in vehicles are gone. Why track the vehicle when you can track, dispatch to and work with all your team members at a fraction of the cost!
No hardware to install
No expensive contracts
No technicians needed
Simple to use
Easy self installation and activation
Use the iHound GPS Tracking App to monitor your fleet and workforce via their Android phones. Now with all new front end user interface including client visit allocation, time on site tracking, route efficiency and job allocation. End user can accept or reject allocated client visits, record their time on site and completely automate their job log process. Privacy Mode is available so device only reports to the server during working hours and you can elect to have manual Start and Stop work for each Team Member.
Sales Managers, Operations Managers and Fleet Managers are automatically notified when employees start travelling to, arrive at and leave client premises with total time on site and labour costs calculated automatically. All available and managed via Web or Mobile Dashboard.
To get started, simply download this app to the Android device - create an account, customize your settings and you're done.
Monitor and manage your global and local workforce right from your Laptop or Phone.
You can now in just a few simple steps, GPS Track any smart device that has a GPS Antenna and connection to the internet.
If you supply your staff with mobile phones or tablets than this is the product for you.
The iHound tracking app is installed in minutes and will supply unfathomable benefits to your workflow and productivity.
We are very proud to announce that this is the first "Smart GPS App" of its kind. The reason being is that an enormous amount of research was undertaken to establish how to best integrate a GPS Tracking feature of this kind into a mobile device.
The outcome was the development and integration of a unique set of exclusive iHound features:
* Motion wake - to save both battery power and data usage the app can be set to motion wake. In this state the device will only report its location if it moves more then a set distance, as set by the user, from its current location.
* Privacy Mode - In the work environment most people would not be comfortable with their locations being reported when outside of work hours. To solve this issue we have incorporated a "Privacy Mode" which allows you to set the days and hours that the app is active. The app will not record any data outside of these times.
* Loss of signal - Travelling to areas where mobile data coverage is poor? No need to worry, the iHound app will still record all the relevant GPS data and upload it to the system once it either receives a mobile data signal or connects to a wifi network. It will then automatically delete the local data file to save memory space on the device.
* Power off alert - If the device has an unscheduled power off (inside tracking hours) the device will send the administrator an alert advising the location and status.
*Automated client visit reports, visit allocation and employee mobile interface
* Position accuracy and Frequency - We have given you the power to decrease or increase the GPS accuracy of the device and the frequency of it's location reports to increase battery life and decrease data usage.
* Auto updates - The app will always receive all the latest updates free and automatically
* Geofencing - Build your own set of geofences, such as clients buildings, your offices etc and be alerted when your staff access or leave them
Efficiently and cost effectively manage and monitor your staff globally via your own devices. Receive reports of client visits and time spend on site, distance travelled, working hours and productivity. Create automated reports based on your needs and easily customise the system to best suit your business.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can decrease battery life.