Small screen When I try to tap a gel it somehow taps another gel or it taps nothing. Can you somehow fix it or is there no way I can play this game properly? Great game though.
Great game, minor issues. Fun, fast, and challenging, without being a blatant "you need to buy credits to win" game. That said, there are a few levels that seem impossible... like the one I'm stuck on now. There are only three issues I really have with the game. 1 - the defensive guns sometimes fail to target anything. Even with a good ammo supply, they just sit there staring off while a virus strolls over and kills the gun. 2 - the virus cells appear out of nowhere, often next to a cell. 3 - the zoom isn't wide enough.
Great I need the fourth campaign though. So far the campaigns have been about learning. Time to start campaigning like these germs have a mission. 5 stars when you have more than three campaign's.
Great game would be 4 stars but stuck on campain 2 mission 16 not sure what 2 do frustrating have upgrades,set on easy,dosent seem2 matter and dont have access to shop 2buy more upgrade
Amazing Completely free and completely awesome, the developers did an amazing job, one suggestion though is to allow the guns to target imminent danger to themselves before the cell they're attached to if attacked by a virus
Awesome, just needs a little touch ups The game is great!! I have a mytouch 4g and one complaint that I have is that my gun addons just stop shooting even though I have 20+ cells in there. Is my phone just slow? Anyway, the viruses just demolish me on survival mode because of that. And a suggestion I have is to make some upgrade purchases permanent, not just for one game. Just make them really expensive.
- Fixed crash in laboratory on shop button press
- Skirmish mode passes through the laboratory. You can now select which gel color to use and also your opponents
- Fixed crash on some Android 2.2 devices at victory screen
- Greatly reduced laboratory screen loading time
- Resolved some carrier cell issues
- Zoom and pan are now enabled on victory/fail screen to better analyze the game
- Addons number per cell is limited to one of each type (except the gun addon)
- Additional minor bug fixes
ENTER A MICROSCOPIC BATTLEFIELD INSIDE THE BODY OF AN ALIEN LIFE FORM.