TRADE.com is an intuitive and advanced mobile trading app for iPhones and iPads, developed by TRADE.com, a world leading Forex & CFD broker. The TRADE.com App is also a fast, reliable & convenient way to research and trade all major trading instruments.
- Forex (FX) Trading
Trade dozens of top currency pairs –All Forex trading is with zero commission or fees.
- CFD Trading
Use the TRADE.com App for all your online CFD trading needs. We offer leveraged & commission free trading on virtually all our financial instruments. Trade Indices, Stocks, Commodities & Forex CFDs conveniently with just a few taps on your iOS device.
- Trade Major World Indices CFDs
With the TRADE.com App you can trade popular global indices from major stock exchanges such as Nasdaq and London Stock Exchange (LSE).
- Commodity CFD Trading
The TRADE.com App offers commodity trading without any fees or commission. You can now trade commodities such as Crude Oil, Gold, Silver and many more!
- Online Stock CFD Trading
Trade small cap stocks, mid cap stocks, and large cap stocks on-the-go.
Additional Features & Perks for the Ultimate Trading Experience
- Zero commission trading
- Free Demo Account – Test your trading strategies risk free with a free Demo account.
- Responsible trading – Use advanced risk management tools and offers such as Stop Loss, Take Profit, Entry Limit, Entry Stop Orders and more.
- Trade with leverage of up to 200:1 for Forex pairs.
- Full support for the following languages: English, Czech, Chinese, German, Spanish, French, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Swedish.
TRADE.com is operated by Leadcapital Markets Ltd, a Financial Services Company authorized and regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC), under license no. 227/14.
TRADE.com - Start Trading Today
CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. 71.36% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.