Trade futures commission-free from anywhere with Tradovate’s mobile app for Android. Perfect for active traders on-the-go, Tradovate’s mobile app connects to the world’s major futures exchanges and the cloud-based platform fully integrates with Tradovate’s desktop and web applications, providing a seamless trading experience across devices.
Tradovate’s powerful mobile app includes:
* Quotes - With reliable global market connectivity and fast, accurate price information, traders can readily depend on Tradovate’s real-time data for a precise assessment of current markets. Traders can keep track of markets how they want by creating customized watchlists in the quote board.
* Charts - Tradovate’s modern-design charts allow traders to clearly see what is happening in the market, rapidly analyze the data, and act swiftly. Traders can easily create charts that can be customized to preference through a host of styles, including customizable alerts. Utilize a broad set of technical indicators and studies, and enjoy the flexibility of directly executing trades from charts which clearly organize reliable and targeted information.
* DOM - Designed for speed and ease of use, active traders can quickly analyze price information in the exchange order book at-a-glance and quickly place, change, and manage orders and real-time positions.
* Orders and Positions - See all order activity and account positions at a glance.
* Alerts - Set real-time alerts by price, account, and position to take charge of key information.
* Chat - Need assistance on-the-go? With direct chat to Tradovate’s customer support and trade desk, live help is just a chat away.
* News & Research - Stay on top of what is happening in the the markets with real-time news and research on multiple futures and commodities markets.
* Account Management - Complete insight into multi-currency account balance, profit & loss activity, and margin usage. Switch between accounts, update market data access, and change account information with ease.
Real-time Simulated Trading - Practice trading and experiment with different strategies in a real-time, risk-free simulated trading environment.
Download Tradovate’s mobile app for Android today and experience futures trading made seamless!
Futures and options trading involves substantial risk of loss and is not suitable for all investors. Investors should understand the risks involved in trading and carefully consider whether such trading is suitable in light of their financial circumstances and resources. Past performance is not necessarily indicative of future results.