B On Track service is a combination of the device B On Track that is self installed in a vehicle and an application that shows the vehicles data that is received from the device.
Following the installation on the vehicle, B On track Application lets you receive information regarding the vehicle you are driving and your driving habits. The application presents an analysis of the information that is received from the vehicle and lets you receive a daily and weekly feedback, in order for you to improve your driving habits, therefore causing to drive more safely, causing you to save and reduce the running costs.
The application includes a unique interface and lets you:
• Receive a safety score and a fuel saving score according to your driving habits and how you utilize the vehicle
• Observe the location of the vehicle at any time
• Receive a record of your driving routes and events that occurred while driving and location of the vehicle in a map
• Receive alerts on safety and mechanical events such as: harsh turns, brakes, strong accelerations, over speed, drive in high RPM, alerts on engine’s high temperature and other mechanical failure
• Receive recommendations on how to improve your driving qualities that will help you save in fuel costs, reduce running costs, therefore helping you to become a safer driver